1. Loudninja

Loudninja
    Member OP

This is a real good one,It give us hints at the overall story

[​IMG]

2. Border

Border

Why does the narrator have a Scottish accent?

3. Wow, I watched all of the parts from 1-5 and it really confirms some things.

So Freya huh!
    [​IMG]

Also, the music in Chapter 2 is so good man.

4. ced

ced

Freya is totally the wife / mother, just going by another name that sounds similar. Makes too much sense after this lost page and knowing Kratos gets the leviathan axe from her, she has powers etc.

5. En-ou

En-ou

I hope we see gods like Thor and Skadi. This reminds me of the Warcraft shorts Blizzard did for Legion pre release.

6. nib95

nib95

So Freya is the wife/mother?

7. Illusion

Illusion

Freya is the mother I suppose. Makes a lot of sense from what we know.

8. Loudninja

Loudninja
    Member OP

Oh man I thought the other came out before there are 4 more vids they updated today my bad lool

9. i-Lo

i-Lo

So looking through all the Lost pages of the great war I noticed the colour scheme for Aesir - Blue and Vanir - Red

And looking at the following I am wondering what ramification it may have besides Atreus' ability to decipher runes from both sides:

[​IMG]

10. ced

ced

I noticed this as well, and I'm just speculating but I'm 99% sure Freya is the mother, but I wonder if the twist is going to be that Odin is his father, not Kratos. She could have been pregnant before being banished.

11. Tyaren

Tyaren

I hope these are not huge story spoilers that they are already throwing out there, because they think we aren't clever enough to connect the dots, lol.

12. I am also getting similar connection based on videos, and if it is true then I am gonna really be disappointed and might hurt my enjoyment from the game. Hope it is not and would be really angry at Santa Monica if they spoiled story with these videos.

13. well it is too easy to understand based on videos that she could be mother, and also odin can also be real father. There are not many possibilities, and I hope Cory knows what he is doing with these videos as these are really big spoilers if most of these are true.

14. Loudninja

Loudninja
    Member OP

No not really Cory already confirmed that he is 100% kratos son.

15. i-Lo

i-Lo

Yes, especially between how Ch 5 ends and the following excerpts that speak to her Godly powers (which now reside in Atreus) from various sources:

Also, a few sources also mention her connection with animals especially females and that she has a kitty drawn chariot (would be insane if that made an appearance). As far as inheritance goes, it'll be interesting to see if Atreus inherits some abilities of Njord (Freya's father).

16. Good to know, and I hope other bits are also not true literally.

17. Sjay1994

Sjay1994

Thats what I am assuming.

18. CrazyAznKT

CrazyAznKT

So I kind of don’t get this Lost Pages thing. There’s actual pages on the website, there’s this video series, then there’s the podcast. Are you supposed to consume all of them? The podcast also makes it seem like there’s something from before the first episode???

19. PLASTICA-MAN

PLASTICA-MAN

Loudninja the youtube don't post the full episodes anymore. They are only on the site.
    From where did you get that picture?

20. kowalski

kowalski

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

So...

21. Loudninja

Loudninja
    Member OP

From Sony twitter post
    https://twitter.com/PlayStation/status/979428097949818880

22. PLASTICA-MAN

PLASTICA-MAN

Well. That is good that someone spotted this.