• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
This is a real good one,It give us hints at the overall story

DZeOdRfU8AAMAVn.jpg

Oct 25, 2017
Wow, I watched all of the parts from 1-5 and it really confirms some things.

So Freya huh!
tenor.gif

Also, the music in Chapter 2 is so good man.

ced

Oct 27, 2017
Freya is totally the wife / mother, just going by another name that sounds similar. Makes too much sense after this lost page and knowing Kratos gets the leviathan axe from her, she has powers etc.

Last edited:

En-ou

Oct 27, 2017
I hope we see gods like Thor and Skadi. This reminds me of the Warcraft shorts Blizzard did for Legion pre release.

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
So Freya is the wife/mother?

OP
OP
Loudninja

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
Oh man I thought the other came out before there are 4 more vids they updated today my bad lool

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
So looking through all the Lost pages of the great war I noticed the colour scheme for Aesir - Blue and Vanir - Red

And looking at the following I am wondering what ramification it may have besides Atreus' ability to decipher runes from both sides:

pVAfT6H.jpg

ced

Oct 27, 2017
So looking through all the Lost pages of the great war I noticed the colour scheme for Aesir - Blue and Vanir - Red

And looking at the following I am wondering what ramification it may have besides Aetris' ability to decipher runes from both sides:

I noticed this as well, and I'm just speculating but I'm 99% sure Freya is the mother, but I wonder if the twist is going to be that Odin is his father, not Kratos. She could have been pregnant before being banished.

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I hope these are not huge story spoilers that they are already throwing out there, because they think we aren't clever enough to connect the dots, lol.

Nov 2, 2017
I noticed this as well, and I'm just speculating but I'm 99% sure Freya is the mother, but I wonder if the twist is going to be that Odin is his father, not Kratos. She could have been pregnant before being banished.
I am also getting similar connection based on videos, and if it is true then I am gonna really be disappointed and might hurt my enjoyment from the game. Hope it is not and would be really angry at Santa Monica if they spoiled story with these videos.

Nov 2, 2017
I hope these are not huge story spoilers that they are already throwing out there, because they think we aren't clever enough to connect the dots, lol.
well it is too easy to understand based on videos that she could be mother, and also odin can also be real father. There are not many possibilities, and I hope Cory knows what he is doing with these videos as these are really big spoilers if most of these are true.

OP
OP
Loudninja

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
well it is too easy to understand based on videos that she could be mother, and also odin can also be real father. There are not many possibilities, and I hope Cory knows what he is doing with these videos as these are really big spoilers if most of these are true.
No not really Cory already confirmed that he is 100% kratos son.

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America

Yes, especially between how Ch 5 ends and the following excerpts that speak to her Godly powers (which now reside in Atreus) from various sources:

Also, a few sources also mention her connection with animals especially females and that she has a kitty drawn chariot (would be insane if that made an appearance). As far as inheritance goes, it'll be interesting to see if Atreus inherits some abilities of Njord (Freya's father).

CrazyAznKT

Nov 8, 2017
So I kind of don't get this Lost Pages thing. There's actual pages on the website, there's this video series, then there's the podcast. Are you supposed to consume all of them? The podcast also makes it seem like there's something from before the first episode???