• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 60992

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2019
This was revealed in a streaming only enthusiast show.

Do you not think for a minute that most of us are informed and up to date with how Sony and Microsoft have handled their next gen details?

Sony has done very well so far controlling their own messaging and trickle of news. If other devs want to show their games then I'm not sure how you or anyone would consider this a negative to keep these next platforms on our minds and remind of us or their existence.

Whatever is shown here, it's just a fraction of info as we haven't even had both platforms really unveiled as far as specs and full final packaging/pricing.

Hope some fan live with this exciting time for videogames across PlayStation, Xbox, and Nintendo platforms.

Start enjoying this industry instead of holding onto some flag of allegiance that prevents you from enjoying this medium.

It's embarrassing to read some posts and to be a part of a community which has some immature people that give us enthusiasts a bad rap.

Happy gaming people.

I agree that the reactions to this game is... Something but didn't last years Game Awards get 26 or so million views total?

That's a lot of enthusiasts.

coma

Oct 28, 2017
Looks like the type of forgettable/generic games that are usually tossed out for launch, so makes sense.

DiableJambe11

Jun 1, 2018
Why is everyone comparing graphics of two cinematic game trailers with different art styles... this personally looks like the more interesting game to me.

Earthed

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Sep 26, 2019
This basically looks like that one Paragon cinematic, but in a real game.

dobahking91

Oct 26, 2017
ezgif.com-resize.gif

Luyrar

Banned
Jul 19, 2018
this will be one of those launch titles that will be forgotten after the launch window.

and doesnt look next gen at all.

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
Looks interesting, count me intrigued. The aesthetic actually reminds me of Babylon's Fall a bit. Will be interesting to see how the 2 stack up.

Gearbox making it sound like Epic actually helped with the tech side. If true, I might be willing to give them a pass on the exclusivity thing this time. Besides, 2020 gives them a lot of time to put achievements and CAD support into the launcher.

Dynheart

Self-requested ban
Oct 31, 2017
Man, some of you are insatiable when it comes to graphics. It's a game. It'll either be fun, or it wont. Not to mention, next gen is still a ways out. I'm sure both games next gen games that were shown will have upgrades/downgrades before next gen launches.

Oct 31, 2017
The console warriors are really making themselves obvious in this thread.

Settle down folks, the new gen hasn't started yet. Is this the kind of crap we should be looking forward to till November 2020?

defaltoption

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austin
Excited for it, i wonder how many PlayStation fanboys will say it isnt an exclusive because its on pc though. Regardless im into it and cant wait to see more ps5 games. Glad its also on pc for those who play there.