Stalker

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
It's been clear for a long time that both these dudes are way past their prime but goddamn

Super Showdown in Jeddah just finished up and Goldberg vs Undertaker was the main event. I'm a huge stan of both these dudes so I was foolishly looking forward to it but my god was it bad. They couldn't pick each other up, The heat was clearly an issue but age was the bigger problem. Goldberg botched a Jackhammer that looked like it almost broke Takers neck at another point Goldberg had to jump himself up for Takers Tombstone

Does anybody want this to continue. WWE wheeling out old stars for 1 last match when they are of this quality?

What an absolute shit show.

Hope that corrupt Saudi money is worth it Vince

Icemonk191

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
1: Why did you even watch this show after all the shit we've heard about WWE?

2: Yeah, no shit it was bad. Everyone knew that a match between these two old dudes was gonna suck.

Neece

Oct 27, 2017

full

full

full

Acorn

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
Man Austin has probably knocked back dump trucks of cash for these things. Saudis seem to like old ass dudes.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't see it but I heard it was trash. No surprise though. Taker's been far out of it for years now and Goldberg, dude's only good in 3-5 minute matches. There's no way it was gonna work.

OP
OP
Stalker

Stalker

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
There were like 5 people in the thread that weren't regulars and that us regulars actively ignored and/or told to go elsewhere. Don't you dare paint us like we're piece of shit WWE supporters just to try being slick and get the heat off yourself

Y'all wanna give me heat whatever man I don't care tbh keep going.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Done what got some internet nobodies to "call me out" whatever will I do
eO9uUXT.gif

Bruh bruh you gotta get a mod to close this thread now lmao.

Yeah people on the internet are just on the internet but you're in your feelings about this. You gotta turn that computer off asap lol.