• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

chubigans

Vertigo Gaming Inc.
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Ah man I teared up at that vid. That was great, thanks for sharing and congrats!

Citizencope

Oct 28, 2017
Again, I wish you all the luck in the world, but...
That sounds rather like a situation that could fall apart again, and with more issues arising from having a 2nd, infant, child in the picture.

Hopefully the solutions you found to bring your relationship from "the danger of divorce looming" to "spectacularly mending your differences" are lasting ones.
The wife and I were sleeping in different bedrooms 3 years ago. Shit happens in a long relationship. Not even joking when I say I'm crazier about her now more than when we first met.

EarthBound64

User was permanently banned at own request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Connecticut
The wife and I were sleeping in different bedrooms 3 years ago. Shit happens in a long relationship. Not even joking when I say I'm crazier about her now more than when we first met.

Yeah, I went through the "sleeping in different bedrooms for years" myself.
Of course, we're divorced now (thankfully. And thankfully, no children).

As you said, shit happens in long relationships. As I said, I wish the OP all the luck in the world.

Feral

Oct 25, 2017
Your Mom
you sure went all out with the hints
I kid, that was an adorable vid

and maybe disable comments if Era is anything like the old board

Last edited:
OP
OP
legacyzero

legacyzero

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
you sure went all out with the hints
I kid, that was an adorable vid

and maybe disable comments if Era is anything like the old board
We've told her for years that we probably weren't going to have another one, which is probably she seemed a bit confused.

And as for comments, I'm used to shit comments on my YT vids normally lol

Farsi

User banned at own request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Seeing her so happy put a big smile on my face.
Congratulations to you and your family legacy. Wishing you nothing but the best.

Oct 25, 2017
That legit put a tear in my eye. I hope it all works out and you can keep working together as a family for these little people's sake. That was a beautiful moment.