• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Housecat

Oct 25, 2017
I'm a teacher, but also studying this year so that I can teach more subjects. I'm taking a history class among others. I have an exam coming up and while I feel sort of prepared for it, I would like to supplement my material with some documentaries and/or other resources while revising. I need stuff on ancient Greece, the Roman Empire, Middle Ages as well as the history of the Islamic world. Any documentaries that compares any of these periods/places or have sort of a broad perspective on things are ++, but I'll take anything really. This is just to help me remember some details and get some variety into my studying.

I'm looking for documentaries for these periods/topics specifically, but if you know of any good/interesting history documentaries (or other resources) in general then feel free to share. History is pretty interesting!