• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Nano-Nandy

Mar 26, 2019
Rather bespoke question:

Does this game come with multiple save slots?

My boy has saved up money and wants to buy this game. I'd like to share it out to the family but (from my understanding):

a) if I buy it on my account, he can only use it on my profile on his Switch.
b) if I buy it on his account, we can only use it on his profile on the family Switch.

So we need a place where we can easily play across all machines.

Are you sharing your account across any of them?
Like if you have A: your Switch and B: a family Switch...

You could put your account as primary on Switch B, so that any profile plays games you buy on your account, on the family Switch.

But in that case, Switch A becomes secondary, therefore needing an online connection to be able to start a game (then check every 3 hours). So if you take your Switch everywhere it could be an issue if you don't have access to online connectivity.

fourfourfun

Oct 27, 2017
England
But in that case, Switch A becomes secondary, therefore needing an online connection to be able to start a game (then check every 3 hours). So if you take your Switch everywhere it could be an issue if you don't have access to online connectivity.

Boy's Switch will be secondary, the primary is the one which we all use in general with all the accounts on. His Switch never leaves the house though, would he be able to play Good Job if I buy it on my account using his profile?

Apologies, I still haven't quite grasped family sharing! And this is why I'm trying to buy a majority of my titles on cart now.

touchfuzzy

Banned
Jul 27, 2019
Okay, having to water all 246 flowers in the watering level is a bit much. I spent a good ten minutes wandering around the level trying to find one I missed (and actually didn't find it, I'm going to have to do it all over again). And the framerate was cratering because I had already caused so much physics chaos. Not much fun. They should've given some flex room on missing a couple there, this isn't exactly a game about being super accurate.

LuigiV

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Perth, Australia
Boy's Switch will be secondary, the primary is the one which we all use in general with all the accounts on. His Switch never leaves the house though, would he be able to play Good Job if I buy it on my account using his profile?

Apologies, I still haven't quite grasped family sharing! And this is why I'm trying to buy a majority of my titles on cart now.
I'm not an expert on this but I believe that's correct. As long your family switch is set to the primary console for your son's account and you buy the game with his account then all accounts on that system can play it and he can play it on his secondary system using his account as long as he has an internet connection.

Nabbit

Oct 25, 2017
9/10 review from Nintendo Life:

Good Job! Is a wonderful surprise that everyone should try out. Thanks to its hilarious physics, seemingly menial tasks have the potential to descend into utter carnage – whether intentional or not – and its grading system means there are plenty of opportunities to replay. Slight technical hiccups aside, its arrival comes at a time when we all could do with a bit of a laugh, and Good Job! is absolutely guaranteed to do just that.

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
game is getting good reviews, currently #8 in opencritic's 2020 hall of fame.

screenshot2020-04-02ad0ks2.png

Oregano

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I've just unlocked Floor 4. I'm really enjoying the game.

It's simple but just rolling stuff around or driving the forklift is enjoyable.

Caesar III

Jan 3, 2018
We love it. The mix in things to do is decent enough to get something new with every area. We are @ marketing right now.

Rowsdower

Prophet of Truth - The Wise Ones
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
I haven't played much (just got to floor 2), but I love it. I love that you can try and solve the puzzles the "nice" way, or just go ham and destroy everything around you and solve it that way. I also love the colours/artstyle, so good.