• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Metaroo

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is gonna be a real problem if it continues into Monday. I doubt it will, but I know not having gmail is gonna fuck me up tomorrow morning.

sugar bear

Oct 27, 2017
I can get into my Gmail via the web browser, but my Apple Mail clients on iPhone/iPad can't connect.

Dermee

Dec 16, 2017
I imagine Stadia will likely be running on this particular cloud when it releases?

mugurumakensei

Elizabeth, I’m coming to join you!
Oct 25, 2017
That's reality. AWS, Google Cloud, or Azure going down is very bad thing for the internet. You can be sure some engineer is getting paged for this and working on the weekend to get it back operational.

Pikachu

Traded his Bone Marrow for Pizza
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, Twitch has been shit for the last hour but are the two even related at all?

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC

samoyed

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Yeah that was always the danger of "the cloud™" and why streaming games will never take off. Gamers cannot stand if their products aren't working flawlessly on launch day, they'll never accept that they might lose a chunk of their library for arbitrary reasons (already a possibility these days).

GJ

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
NL here. Can't watch vimeo videos at all and YouTube has some issues but nothing major. Gmail seems to be working fine.

Sinnick

Banned
Feb 25, 2018
It would be crazy if we later learned that this was China getting revenge on behalf of Huawei.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, my Nest Thermostat can't find the weather at the moment.
Did it face a crisis idenitty since it couldn't do the one thing it was designed to do?
This is gonna be a real problem if it continues into Monday. I doubt it will, but I know not having gmail is gonna fuck me up tomorrow morning.
Yeah Sunday was the perfect day to go down really. But if it lasts even until the morning. It's going to be crazy

Oct 27, 2017
Hmm, was this why google streetview wasnt working a couple of hours ago? It refused to load in any of my browsers or on my phone, but bing (shudder) worked fine.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
That probably explains why I just got a call from work about a bunch of stuff not working right now

Lakeside

Oct 25, 2017
My Youtube TV was pretty screwed up. I couldn't authenticate for a while and then when I did I couldn't watch anything. I could see the thumbnail video but if I tried to watch it would tell me that the programming required payment.

Orbis

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Downdetector.com graphs show lots of services seeing outages but seem to be recovering, all probably rely on Google Cloud somewhere in their backends.

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
YouTube has been signing me out repeatedly over the past two hours.

Austin TX.