Announced on the live stream -
- A streaming only, INSTANT Access system with controller.
- Streams up to 4K 60fps HDR, will later add support for 8K 120fps
- Stadia instances are 10.7 Teraflops of GPU power
- Can click Play Now in a STADIA enabled browser and join instantly on sites like YouTube.
- Connects using Chrome as a streaming platform across many devices.
- Single code base enjoyed across desktop, laptop, TV, tablet, and phone.
- Works on existing devices - Chromecast, Chrome browsers, and Chrome apps.
- Works with existing controllers, not just Google controller
- Cross-platform multiplayer and save files
- Couch co-op and Split-screen using separate instances available
- Low latency platform for "everyone."