Google Pixel 3a / 3a XL announced (available today $399 / $479 ; headphone jack)

Duxxy3

Oct 27, 2017
USA
Yeah, I mean, for $8 more (the Pixel 3a XL is $511 after tax), you can get a Samsung Galaxy S10e and it has:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/223396384078?ul_noapp=true

• Smaller bezels
  • 128GB of storage (UFS)
  • 6GB of RAM
  • Wireless charging (with reverse charge)
  • Waterproof
  • Dual camera
  • Dual SIM
  • Gorilla Glass
  • HDR10
  • Exynos 9820 (equivalent of Snapdragon 855)
  • USB 3.1

I truly regret my impulse purchases. I hope I can sell these phones (and keep the trade-in and gift card money).
Is there a noticeable difference between the two (performance wise)?

I just got a 3a, but I'm still within the return window.

emag

Oct 26, 2017
Anecdotally, I’m getting 5-6 hours of SoT from my Pixel 3a. It definitely doesn’t go two days between charges like my Moto X4 did.

Question:

What happens if I return the phones after I get my $259 trade-in refund? Will I get the full $479?
You’ll get store credit, I believe. (A restocking fee may also apply.) There’s only a 15 day return period as well, so you might not get your refund first anyhow.

ruggiex

Oct 27, 2017
I've sent in my phone in the pre packaged box and 3 to 4 days later, the status is still showing, "Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS, USPS Awaiting Item" on the tracking."

I'm pretty sure that I'm fucked and someone at the USPS distribution center stole that shit. I'm sure an employees would recognize the box and know what that is.
Sometimes USPS forget to scan it at departure. When they scan it at destination it will show up.