• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NoName999

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
A Republican official in Pennsylvania who made several racist Facebook posts last year in response to NFL players kneeling during the national anthem has resigned.

Carla Maloney, the secretary of the Republican Committee of Beaver County, repeatedly referred to black NFL players as "baboons," according to the Beaver County Times.

"Tired of these over paid ignorant blacks telling me what I should believe in," she said in one post. "I will tell you what I believe in and that is our Flag the National Anthem and America period end of story … You don't like it here go to Africa see how you like it there. We are all Americans not African American not Hispanic American. WE ARE ALL AMERICAN."

We're all Americans so why don't you go back to Africa.

Also surprise surprise, another garbage Republican

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
Its so weird that so many Republicans keep getting caught calling black people horrible names on the internet.

There is a conclusion that can be drawn here but I just can't put it together.

Status
Not open for further replies.