• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

manustany

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
The Space
This would be a welcomed Christmas present 🥲

Edit: the dream is over (for now)

Last edited:

kostacurtas

Oct 27, 2017
happyj3kup.gif

Hey... Fanatec where is the PS CSL DD?

Kemal86

Oct 25, 2017
lol, love this. the friends and family alpha for destiny 1 was called 'Music Player Demo'.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018

This dev-only beta might be the biggest insult by a major gaming company in the past decade. I literally screamed "FUCK YOU" at my screen. I knew Sony or Polyphony didn't say if there was going to be a beta but the hype of Gran Turismo games and previous games getting one made me think they were just going to surprise us with it anyway. Absolutely unacceptable to do this to us. Once they knew a beta was expected, they should've cancelled this or made it open.

Orion117

Prophet of Regret - A King's Landing
Dec 8, 2018
This dev-only beta might be the biggest insult by a major gaming company in the past decade. I literally screamed "FUCK YOU" at my screen. I knew Sony or Polyphony didn't say if there was going to be a beta but the hype of Gran Turismo games and previous games getting one made me think they were just going to surprise us with it anyway. Absolutely unacceptable to do this to us. Once they knew a beta was expected, they should've cancelled this or made it open.
Is this like a parody post?

Heliex

Nov 2, 2017
What the fuck are you going on about mate. They did nothing to anyone, they need internal betas for QA reasons and this is just a way to hide it to not get people's hopes up. The fact that your this emotional over devs having internal betas is off the wall.

Chamon

Feb 26, 2019
I hope you get better soon.

kostacurtas

Oct 27, 2017
Well to be honest I don't think that we will have even a public beta for Gran Turismo 7 before the launch of the official wheel from Fanatec for the game.

Games

Oct 27, 2017
I demand no game ever be tested again lest my hopes be raised. It is an insult not only to me but also my people that developers would dare allow themselves to play early versions of their games and ensure they function correctly.

Mush

Nov 1, 2017
Ah yes.

But I can't find the pre/post race/replay tune as well.

Edit- found it!

I hope GT7 includes music from previous titles (I know there were a few songs from older games, but I'm talking about something akin to Tekken 7's jukebox mode). What'd I'd give to have stuff from GT4 and GT5P available instead of the Lenny Ibizarre soundtrack...

It's even worse since you can't even edit the damn playlist in GTS and keep the good stuff, like this number:

www.youtube.com

Gran Turismo Sport OST: Lenny Ibizarre - Sixtyfour Hippos

Gran Turismo Sport Soundtrack composed by Various Artists. Game developed by Polyphony Digital and published by Sony in 2017.You can purchase this song here:...

Dukie85

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Wasn't there an "event" a couple months back where ppl could get "access" to the GT7 beta?

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
I hope GT7 includes music from previous titles (I know there were a few songs from older games, but I'm talking about something akin to Tekken 7's jukebox mode). What'd I'd give to have stuff from GT4 and GT5P available instead of the Lenny Ibizarre soundtrack...

It's even worse since you can't even edit the damn playlist in GTS and keep the good stuff, like this number:

www.youtube.com

Gran Turismo Sport OST: Lenny Ibizarre - Sixtyfour Hippos

Gran Turismo Sport Soundtrack composed by Various Artists. Game developed by Polyphony Digital and published by Sony in 2017.You can purchase this song here:...

They hit people heavy with the nostalgia when they added the campaign mode to Sport and then you heard this