• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Legend J 858

Oct 25, 2018
Amazon is delivering Copies of Gran Turismo 7 A Week Early:

image-1-14-800x450.jpg

Source:

www.gtplanet.net

Amazon is Delivering Copies of Gran Turismo 7 a Week Early

Some incredibly lucky gamers in the USA are reporting that Amazon is already shipping out copies of Gran Turismo 7, and in more than one case a player has already received their copy. Officially, Gran Turismo 7 is due to launch on Friday, March 4, with digital edition buyers currently able to "pr

I also logged into my Amazon account. And well I'll be damned.:

gt7-png.2935310

gt7-amazon-png.2935311

TheRed

Oct 31, 2017
Ohh shit I actually forgot I preordered the deluxe through Amazon on disc because I usually get games digital. Lemme check.

…Checked and mine doesn't seem to becoming any earlier lol damn

Fortinbras

Oct 27, 2017
I've got the physical PS5 Anniversary Edition preordered, which includes a digital PS4 copy. Do we know if we can upgrade the digital PS4 version to a digital PS5 version?

Izanagi89

Oct 27, 2017
In my head I thought wow, this game leaked a month early, and then I forgot that this game is out next week. How

slider

Nov 10, 2020
I've only got one hard copy game this gen. Would have been worth it for an arrival a week early. Bah.

OP
OP

Legend J 858

Oct 25, 2018
I've only got one hard copy game this gen. Would have been worth it for an arrival a week early. Bah.

For once being a physical copy buyer beats digital pre orders and pre loads lol.

For the record I'm not a fan of digital copies and still buy games physically on disc and maybe will get a game on digital when it's heavily discounted on the Playstation Store like when I just got Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1 & 2 remastered digital deluxe edition for PS5 for $25.

But yeah even for games like Kena and SIFU that released digitally first on PS5 I waited for the physical disc versions to come out and bought them.

Last edited:

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
The end of the game is open and hints at an upcoming GT8.
Please don't get mad that I spoiled the ending for you.

Darknight

"I'd buy that for a dollar!"
Oct 25, 2017
It feels like a lot of people in this thread don't know what a spoiler is....

OP
OP

Legend J 858

Oct 25, 2018
It feels like a lot of people in this thread don't know what a spoiler is....

Using the word spoiler is a sensitive issue here on these forums lol

I replied in the Elden Ring Opening Intro Movie thread "And why isn't this spoiler tagged". Sure enough someone or several era members hit the report button on me and I got a warning from the admins on here.

Sheesh.

Go figure.

Chettlar

Oct 25, 2017
Legend J 858 looks like trophies have leaked too because of this. Worth threadmarking or adding to the OP

www.gtplanet.net

Gran Turismo 7's Trophy List Has Leaked

As copies of Gran Turismo 7 are somewhat unexpectedly now landing in players' postboxes, we're starting to see some pieces of information about the game leaking out into the wild, too. The first of these is, of course, the game's set of PSN Trophy awards, which has been posted on Twitter. Tro

Overall the list looks very doable. I may finally try a Gran Turismo game. Pretty excited.

I'm going to wait until I see how they handle the whole license test stuff and how doable people say that is.