• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Crayon

Oct 26, 2017
I still think it's weird how polyphony decided they were going to start getting all this stuff out in a timely way and came through. Great, but weird.

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Damn, probably among the best vehicle updates yet! F50, P1 GTR, M3, Greddy Fugu Z and Model S are all fantastic additions.

Sonicfan059

Mar 4, 2018
Love the Firebird Trans Am! This update was pretty good, gotta save for that P1 GTR.

User on GTPlanet compared the model to the DriveClub model and this has many details that the DC model is missing. PD have the best cars in the industry.

Riderz1337

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Been driving for a few days on the new Tokyo track and it's soo good and satisfying. It had a really nice pace to it even through the corners.

Is it a fantasy track? I swear PD is so good at making fantasy tracks its crazy. Still waiting for some of the old school GT tracks though!

And I would like to see some Audi RS cars as well. A man can dream...

Sonicfan059

Mar 4, 2018
Been driving for a few days on the new Tokyo track and it's soo good and satisfying. It had a really nice pace to it even through the corners.

Is it a fantasy track? I swear PD is so good at making fantasy tracks its crazy. Still waiting for some of the old school GT tracks though!

And I would like to see some Audi RS cars as well. A man can dream...
Kaz has said they were working on Deep Forest. Hope that's out sooner rather than later. Also want an updated Seattle Circuit with the new buildings.

DieH@rd

Oct 26, 2017
I just had 3 amazing victories in Sport mode on Tokyo track. In first race [my first time on that track], I barely managed to get 2:00 time but I managed to snatch clean victory. Then I moved to Volksvagen GTI VGT and imediately moved to 1:56-1.56. Victory #2 was easy, but during 3rd race one of my housemates turned Chromecast YouTube on my TV, and by the time I got the PS4 feed back, I lost lots of time. :D I had to sacrifice changing my tires to get the chance of winning, which I barely managed to do with 0.1sec spare time. :D Great 3 races.