• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 8408

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Thought it would be a good idea to get this thread going again for everyone to be able to share their Screenshots/GIF's from this game and discuss methods on how to get the best results.

Thread Rules:
  • Maximum of 2 Screenshots/GIF's per post
  • State whether the screenshots are from Gameplay, Photomode or Scapes mode
  • Have fun & be creative!
In light of the current issues with imgur it is recommended to use http://abload.de/ as a host for images.

I'll kick things off with 2 photomode screenshots:

granturismosport_2017vwknk.png

granturismosport_2017chkic.png

eyeball_kid

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks GHG, was thinking of making one too. I like having them organized into one feed.

GTAce, that second one looks stellar!

Here's a couple Scapes I posted in the OT.

Aside from the brake light halo, this could really pass for a real scene. The glow of headlights and brake lights always looks a bit artificial compared to everything else.
hJ0xy3Z.jpg

I really liked how the subtle reflections of light bathe the Huracan.
rLrhdZP.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP

Deleted member 8408

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
^^ Those scapes shots look ridiculous. I'm yet to even dig into that mode yet.

2 more photomode screens:

granturismosport_2017rau7e.png

granturismosport_2017vsur6.png

user__

Oct 25, 2017
First post here. :O

PS4 Pro | Prioritize Frame-rate | Gameplay

inaap9j-imguruojia.png

f1u7sig-imguroqjl8.png
I like the shots, the second especially, but while the light is good, it gives me the sensation that the air density is too low for the weather. It's like watching a close-up of a miniature plastic. Maybe a greater aperture could alleviate that? I'm not sure.

Stillmatic

Oct 28, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
I like the shots, the second especially, but while the light is good, it gives me the sensation that the air density is too low for the weather. It's like watching a close-up of a miniature plastic. Maybe a greater aperture could alleviate that? I'm not sure.
Cheers :). They're pure gameplay shots so no camera options, but thinking about it now, it'd awesome if we could race with different filters.

OrionStarri

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
PS4pro / Scapes Photomode (with filters) / Framerate Mode - A shot of three of my yellow-coloured liveries
20171030140547.jpg

PS4pro / Replay Photomode (with filters) / Framerate mode - A battle of various Gr1 cars, with me in the Falken liveried GT-R LM
20171030140601.jpg

Sakujou

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
keep up guys, this thread is sooo much gold. unbelievable, how good this looks. better than reality.