• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

KennyLinder

Game Designer at EA
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Lanca Evo variant (top left)
Nissan R92CP (top middle) ? (we can but hope!)
Lambo Miura (top right) ?

Zonda variant (middle left)
Fiat 500 (middle middle)
Megan RS (middle right)

Merc hatch (bottom left) ?
LFA (bottom middle) ?
Mazda 787B (bottom right) ???? (actually no, not sure on this one!)

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah me too, but I think I am mistaken on that one :/

Ya looking at it, it doesn't have its trade mark ridiculously high side mirrors.

Mazda-787B.JPG

Apex88

Jan 15, 2018
We hoped it was coming, but so relived to see monthly updates, with a full compliment of cars, back.

And if that is the 787B, can't wait to hear what it sounds like, with the improved sound engine. After another quick glance it looks like it will be joined by the Nissan R92CP and Sauber Mercedes C9!

800px-Nissan_R91CP_001.JPG

800px-Sauber-Mercedes_C9%2C_Bj._1988_%282009-08-07_Sp%29.jpg

Last edited:

ty_hot

Banned
Dec 14, 2017
Unexpected update, thought we would only hear about it again at E3, with skme kind of paid stuff. Im still hoping we will get rain announced at E3.

KennyLinder

Game Designer at EA
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah I have a good feeling were getting Le Mans.

I think middle left might be a McLaren F1 LM.

Oooh yeah could be. The none LM is in the game already, so that would make sense for that version to appear. I wonder if this update will include the Le Mans track. The timing would be perfect :)

LightKiosk

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Still waiting for my S2000, EK Civic Type R, DC2 Type R, NSX/NSX Type R...

any day now

Mr. Pointy

Oct 28, 2017
Oooh yeah could be. The none LM is in the game already, so that would make sense for that version to appear. I wonder if this update will include the Le Mans track. The timing would be perfect :)
I hope so. But last month would have been a perfect time to drop Fuji Speedway (a Toyota race car concept, Super GT Fuji 500km in the beginning of May) but nope.

Unless they're saving it for July or August.

Can you tell I like Fuji Speedway?

xrnzaaas

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Ugh, another versions of Clio IV and Megane III? How about older/newer generations of these cars?

That Sauber should be a fun car, loved it in pCARS.

Azerach

Oct 29, 2017
Hopefully the track will be Spa. Le Mans is Monza 2.0... It's not a good fit for an online racing game.

Kolx

Oct 25, 2017
Wasn't the free updates supposed to end with the last one? curious if all updates are free from now on.

Apex88

Jan 15, 2018
I think we dodged a bullet. The engine sounds of a 787B would've surely destroyed my sound system.
It'll be a relief to have the Mercedes V8, Jaguar V12 and Nissan V8 sound as they should. So many of the exotic cars in previous GT's had generic, copy & paste, sounds.

It's only when you hear that crap you realise how important sound is for immersion.

Pharaoh

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
I really hope Circuit de la Sarthe is also coming in this update. Timing would be perfect.

bombshell

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Denmark
C'mon give us Le Mans.

It... looks like it's actually happening! Someone on GT Planet found out how to see the upcoming week of scheduled Daily races and for tomorrow after the new update is live there is a scheduled race for a new track. It's a Gr. 1 race in the C endurance race slot with only 5 laps, so with Gr. 1 cars it has to be a long track. Le Mans is coming? :D

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/a-way-to-see-future-and-past-daily-races.378502/