Granblue Fantasy |OT| Get Your Granburgers with a side of Szechuan Sauce

Kreed

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like prelims will be extended:

To make up for the downtime, preliminaries for Unite and Fight will be extended until 5/21/19 11:59 PM JST. There will then be a 7 hour gap, and it will go straight into Round 1. In other words, no interval day.

Blackflag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
My guild is ranked 149 right now but I guess we gotta keep grinding since they extended prelims. No telling what’s gonna happen now.

Tiddy

Oct 25, 2017
I can tell you what will happen,

Tomorrow during JP prime time the game will crash again and we get another extension. This will go on until the game will be shut down. Permanent earth GW.

Ka Cho

The Fallen
May 22, 2018
Seems like ranking updates are disabled as well, so people have to estimate if they're still in the tier they want to be for the next 24 hours lol.

Ka Cho

The Fallen
May 22, 2018
My bad, looks like they got the rank updating rolling again.

Mine haven't changed much. Wonder if I should do some more or just leave it...

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
So, how did everyone enjoy the new format for GW that they stumbled into? 2 full days of prelims, and then a 7 hour break before going right into round 1 (no more interlude)

Favi

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
So, how did everyone enjoy the new format for GW that they stumbled into? 2 full days of prelims, and then a 7 hour break before going right into round 1 (no more interlude)
When you think nothing could be worse than the last Windhose GW... And the next one is the bonito GW. Geo was right.

Well, at least they assured that there'll be no more extensions no matter how fucked up their server become in the final rounds.

Blackflag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Crew got 1.3bil honors and won and I got 100mil and this damn broke game says we won but didn’t get enough honors for valor.

Waiting for that apology spark

Moara

Oct 25, 2017
Yep. Surprised they didn't compensate past the first day.

Managed to finally hit a major goal of mine in the game this GW.

Got all the Eternals! Ended up getting the last 5 all at once lol. Got really lucky the last few weeks with gold bar drops in UBHL.