• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

KaCo

The Wise Ones
The Fallen
May 22, 2018
I wonder if they could implement some kind of mechanic for the battle system which could involve using the two back line units.

Thought it was pretty neat during one of the battles where it would focus on what Sahli Lao and Milleore was doing.

So now there's hope for Aletheia FLB ?

Got a feeling that there could be a Goblin related event inc this year and it could happen 👀 (Just speculation though)

Oct 27, 2017
Is anyone else sparking for this upcoming Premium Gala with their 100 + whatever-they-got-today rolls?

Just actually hit 300 rolls saved up today so I'm kind of tempted, but also kind of worried I won't get another 200 rolls before the summer ends.

I also did two sparks last summer and was able to get all the new characters released then as a result, although kind of regretting it given I got Sandy, Alexiel, & Jessica dupes through this month alone.

So what are y'all doing?

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm gonna wait to see if this one has any Zodiacs besides Vikala before committing.

Drax

Oregon tag
Oct 25, 2017
Depends on multiple things.

1. If my scam goes well or not.
2. If monkey's in the pool (really really really doubt that one, but she's the only zodiac i'm missing).
3. If my 132 rolls or what ever go well.

KaCo

The Wise Ones
The Fallen
May 22, 2018
Depends on what the upcoming pool going to look like as I might reconsider if people's speculation are true.

Owlowiscious

Oct 27, 2017
have a 30 from roulette (save it for tomorrow), 140 from crystals, 35 from single tickets... + tomorrow's 100

spark times~

(and 10 from the birthday supticket i'm gonna buy lol)

KaCo

The Wise Ones
The Fallen
May 22, 2018
Oh shit, it has all the Zodiacs
Everyone's here!

Although, if nothing from the banner interest people, seems like they could save the free 100 draws for potential part 2 with the new character?
EDIT: Nevermind, it might not be the case it seems. Looks like the 100 ends before change.

Last edited:

SJUG

One Winged Slayer
Oct 30, 2017
United States
Oh, 100 draws carry over to part 2? Seems only Vikala and Vajra will remain.
Now I'm tempted to spark for Andira instead of waiting for the new characters.

Got the Mahira from frenzy, which was neat.

Last edited:

TheBryanJZX90

Nov 29, 2017
Well 90 draws in this is probably the best spark so far for me, got Eugen Rosetta and Mahira, plus finally my 4th Satan

Edit: lol that is always how it works the next 110 draws and nothing but a couple gold moons and the alexiel summon

Still an awesome spark and 100 draws left tomorrow

Last edited:

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
Got my 5th fucking Murglies from the scam gacha
Did 200 draws, ended up with 16 SSR, which is higher than my last 2 sparks. Only grand was a 3rd Io moon, but I got Water Vampy, Fire Seigfried, Tabina, Summer Europa, Water Box- a bunch of characters I've kind of wanted but couldn't justify.

I'll spark Dog tomorrow with the 100 free draws. If they decide to fuck us, I still have 60 draws, i'll whale the 10-30 needed

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
My 200 draws were pretty mediocre. I got Rei from the Scamcha and my only notable main draws were Europa, Dogu, and Tabina. At this rate the game is going to make me spark for Cain and Pholia down the line. Will probably spark for Andira tomorrow since I don't really need Vajra for my water team that bad.

Chasing

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Somehow got both summer Danua and light Danua from rolls today. Guess it's her day lol.

3rd Love Eternal from scam. One more and I can FLB it without a bar cost, lol.

And very surprised that every zodiac in the pool. Finally it's time for me to spark dog.

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
getting a discounted spark on the last zodiac I need (Mahira) is kinda tempting, though I'm not sure if I can justify it on a banner with no rate up.

KaCo

The Wise Ones
The Fallen
May 22, 2018
Dog from free 20 draws.

Jin, 7 Moons and a Quetzalcoatl from my crystals. Can't really complain with two Zodiacs, going to finally get Andria.

Magneto

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh wait a minute, so i can go up to 200 draws, and tomorrow i'll still be able to spark with the free 100 draw ?

Oct 26, 2017
Amalthea
finally, finally

after a long long long time

aXaKpoZ.png

i can now cross one of many things off my bucket list

now when is she getting a PVC figure >:(

Pundere

Oct 30, 2017
Any suggestions for which seasonals/limiteds are good picks for the anniversary ticket for a relatively new player?

Chasing

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Highly dependent on your grid and teams. For general picks:

Seasonals:
V Clarisse for dark solos and endgame
S Alex for earth solos and endgame
C Naru for powerful earth DPS
S Cag for Varuna crit builds and endgame cap breaking with keen
S Grea for water ougi builds (very effective in RF and Kengo builds with bonito+dog)
S Halmal for comfy full auto light and endgame cap breaking

Grands:
Zoi, she's unique in the game by enabling dark enmity.
TBH Almost all of them are effective in particular niches and have their uses along with their busted weapons. It's easier to tell you who NOT to pick, Kat Rackem Eugen Io.

Anchira/Monkey would be a damn strong pick if you could pick her. Completely busted kit.

Lemstar

Oct 25, 2017
super mukku getting announced late is why you shouldn't preroll towards a spark
the upside of getting an extra day to emp characters you might roll along the way who aren't your spark target is quite low in value compared to the potential downside

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Weird. I got 30 rolls after the reset but when I went in to use them after the banner reset they seem to be gone. Maybe I did use them in some kind of virus fuelled fugue state.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not too perturbed by super mukku despite doing 200 rolls preemptively. It's only a loss of like 2-3 ten rolls.

TheBryanJZX90

Nov 29, 2017
Yeah I just sparked twice in the same month even though I had less than 300 rolls on March 1 I'm not too broken up about not using a few rolls as efficiently as possible

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'd need to be unlucky in the luckiest way to hit spark given that I cleaned out my spark funds earlier in the month.

AppleSautts

Oct 27, 2017
Ohio
I have 390 rolls right now, but the only Zodiac I don't have is Rat and I can wait to spark her in the summer banner with summer Silva. I almost want to hold my 100 and go for Donna but I don't know.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Ugh, I had a bad feeling doing my 200 rolls in-preparation for the 100 rolls today. I didn't think we'd get a Super Mukku. I did get a Shiva (summon) who I didn't have, as well as a handful of other summons/gold moons, and three new characters, but I just know I'll 300, spark my Anila, get the Super Mukku, and then roll Anila. I'm both lucky and unlucky like that. It's strange, since I'm usually a lot more careful in pulling early...

Oh well.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Weeks after starting my account i randomly figured out why i was getting logged out all the time on my PC.
While allowing cookies for the GBF page i hadnt made the same exceptions for the external mobage page so it kept kicking me out lol.

Well thats sorted out - still havent played a second of the game but i been doing the free daily pulls on my account while the Anni is going on.

Edit:

My weapon box is full - can i just sell lower rank (R) weapons ?

Last edited:

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
The fact that i have it running on my PC/Browser now kinda makes me wanna actually start the game lol. Guess im gonna replay the tutorial and read up on some WIki the next couple days.

Just listed my pulls by rarity.
Any recommendations what i should be doing or what team/units i should work towards with my haul so far?

I remember reading that early on you wanna focus on a mono color team.

Also can someone tell me quicly whats the deal with the Cerulan Stones and where i can find mine ? So far ive only done the free Daily pulls and every couple days i get the Cerulan Sparks have transfered into Cerual Stones (or something like that).

You could, honestly you'll end up with millions of them. You can also use them to skill up any SSR weapons you have. There are also a set of them you need to save for a certain stage of upgrading your store - these ones https://gbf.wiki/Revenant_Weapons#Interlude:_Upgrade_Sierokarte.27s_Shop

Thanks, i might hold onto them if they can be used to skill up other weapons....assuming it doesnt use up another resource i dont have access to right now. Gonna read up on it.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
That's a good pool of characters
What units/team should i focus on in the beginning ?

While im at it - anything essential i should do as a beginner while the Anni celebration are still up ? Havent really played outside of the pulls so if there is something good going on i probably missed it lol.

Edit:
Looking through the announcements...are we getting 10x free multis on the last Anni day ? Because if thats the case i probably should wait with the recommendation until i have done these pulls.

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
What units/team should i focus on in the beginning ?

While im at it - anything essential i should do as a beginner while the Anni celebration are still up ? Havent really played outside of the pulls so if there is something good going on i probably missed it lol.

Edit:
Looking through the announcements...are we getting 10x free multis on the last Anni day ? Because if thats the case i probably should wait with the recommendation until i have done these pulls.
You have a very strong light team with jeanne/seruel/vira

and yeah, we are about to get 100 free draws + super mukku frenzy (draw as much as you can until you get 5 SSRS)

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
You have a very strong light team with jeanne/seruel/vira

and yeah, we are about to get 100 free draws + super mukku frenzy (draw as much as you can until you get 5 SSRS)
Thanks !!
Guess im going for a Light Team than....unless i pull something much better from the final free pulls.

Gonna setup the team tomorrow.

Oct 25, 2017
I've had Dog for a while and used my crystals to pull monkey so I'm extremely happy with what I've gotten from this anniversary. Now I just need Anila now for my fire team, but I'm doing fine with Shiva for the moment.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Super Mukku saved this from being a super garbage spark. I managed to get an Alexiel Summon, another Bonito summon, and Vikala.

Sparked for Monkey

KaCo

The Wise Ones
The Fallen
May 22, 2018
Finished my spark with Kou, Siegfried and more gold moons.

Overall, it was pretty good.