• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Minotaur

Oct 25, 2017
If you're within striking distance of an Atma Sword, you could make one and then slap the multiattack bit on it and go with a sabre team using Percy, Sturm, and Summer Beato. Just cover some of the utility yourself and let all the selfish attackers go to work. Lots of options up there.

Well I am at the point where I am looking into the atma weapons. Been leaving that in the back burner while I do other things so I suppose its time to start that up.

Trojita

Oct 25, 2017
Went through the hassle of getting the native iOS app for Granblue. Boot it up, start my first fight, and then find out the phone UI is built for right handed use. lol I guess that throws that idea out the window. I guess I'll try it on desktop web browser instead.

To explain what I mean, the game was designed for right handed ergonomics. The fight button is situated right where the right thumb would be resting. Even something as simple as the text skipper is specifically further on the left so it is not actually hit. Playing left handed is uncomfortable, playing right handed just doesn't feel right, so pc it is!

Oct 25, 2017
I usually play with both hands, my issue is the updated Chrome browser makes it where that bottom of my hand will accidentally hit the back button sometimes, :(

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
Went through the hassle of getting the native iOS app for Granblue. Boot it up, start my first fight, and then find out the phone UI is built for right handed use. lol I guess that throws that idea out the window. I guess I'll try it on desktop web browser instead.

To explain what I mean, the game was designed for right handed ergonomics. The fight button is situated right where the right thumb would be resting. Even something as simple as the text skipper is specifically further on the left so it is not actually hit. Playing left handed is uncomfortable, playing right handed just doesn't feel right, so pc it is!

I wouldn't consider myself to have large hands and am Right-handed, but I have no issues hitting buttons anywhere on screen on an iPhone 8- the device is small enough that I can easily hit the tiny auto button on the other side of the screen without any real effort.

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
HOLY CRAP

No need for currency to do the first raid in the new event (only need currency for the 2nd raid) AND Daily Missions on the first day!

Aytrial

Oct 25, 2017
Perth, Australia
Picked up my copy of Volume 6 from the post office earlier today. Really enjoying the skin (and I would hope so given how much it technically cost).
gbfvol6wisvo.png

I'll probably throw a few rolls at the gacha later tonight in hopes of getting Yuel or Kat.

Wyndstryker

Oct 25, 2017
Only gotten the SSR katalina from this legfest...considering I got Vira already that may be a good thing.

Chasing

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Murg is the real prize right there.

As for me, 10 pulls, I suppose there are worse things than an SSR buncle.

cairngorm

Oct 25, 2017
Alexiel was the best thing I got in 23 rolls, seems I only get new characters during free rolls this year.

MrCinos

Oct 26, 2017
My internet died on me during 10-draw and I couldn't see what I got, I check manually and see that I got somewhat lucky with Korwa, Odin and Dark Angel Olivia in one 10-draw. 2nd 10-draw and it's just 4 SR weapons (2 SR characters). 7 singe draws: Melleau (SSR), Sutera (SR), Joel (R) and random R weapons.

How would you rate my luck? I'm playing since february with a starter Lady Grey and no monetary investments:

V3xj3bH.png

+ Orchid and Cagliostro (Dark SSRs). Notable Summons: Bahamut, Shiva, Tezcatlipoca

Last edited:

hi i'm ark

Oct 27, 2017
Auckland, New Zealand
Time to resume saving for another spark after getting lucky this time, though I'm sure a single ticket or two will leak from my collection whenever the limited Dark Angel Olivia character drops. Someone in my crew got an entire top of the line water team and Europa during the course of their spark today, which is a good reminder to keep my eyes on the prize.

demidar

Oct 26, 2017
On the bright side, Dirt LandFill is pretty decent as a one-button steroid for some of Dirt's hungry attackers like Ayer/Halle/Sarasa with no windup time like Mahira. Just need the rest of the squad, and a grid, and. . .

Eh, my Earth is pretty full with Sarasa/Yugu/S.Vira (although she could probably be replaced, I have Eustace and Gandalf in the back).

Aytrial

Oct 25, 2017
Perth, Australia
Sadly, I didn't get Kat or Yuel from the 3 10 rolls I threw at the gacha. Finally got my self Fire Zeta which is nice though.

Eh, my Earth is pretty full with Sarasa/Yugu/S.Vira (although she could probably be replaced, I have Eustace and Gandalf in the back).

Sarasa, De La Fille and Yugu is actually a really strong team. It's similar to what I used to run before I got Titan.

MrCinos

Oct 26, 2017
Got a second copy of Shiva from the daily raid quest. Should I combine them or their call worth having two separate copies?

MrCinos

Oct 26, 2017
I'm playing since february completely F2P and I can't imagine myself ever saving up for a spark. Without 20-30 draws each month I'd have already dropped the game.

Slack

Oct 25, 2017
I'm playing since february completely F2P and I can't imagine myself ever saving up for a spark. Without 20-30 draws each month I'd have already dropped the game.

It takes a lot of self-restraint to do it, honestly. I don't blame you if it's not something you can do - mine was not at all worth the wait.

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like If I sparked (which I honestly don't think is possible for me to restrain myself), it would be for Varuna or something instead of a character.

ohlawd

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Phantagrande
I feel like If I sparked (which I honestly don't think is possible for me to restrain myself), it would be for Varuna or something instead of a character.
being able to spark for an unticketable summon or character is something I'll never see happening. raising the Agni tier summons to the standard rate was already a lot.

how are your character and summon pools? I think it's easier to save for a spark when you've got good stuff already. really reduces the urge to blow crystals randomly.

Oct 25, 2017
Par nerf isn't that bad for Song. Hell, its kind of a buff, since she'll be able to ougi whenever once it goes through, and also keep the timed para with the ougi buff if I understood correctly.

Yari

Oct 25, 2017
Whoa congrats! Who would you recommend for my first 5*: Sarasa or Song?
Make whatever element you have a better pool for. Sarasa 5 is quite good. I don't think I will be 5*ing Song at all.

And its not a nerf at all. Song takes a pretty big hit from not being able to ougi due to her para, even at 5* she has like the strongest buff ingame, yet in some raids you wont be able to frontline her because you arent able to para with her. Now you can do so. It will be great for light.

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
Can I get Class Champion Replicas to drop before 100 (i'm 98). I can kill Pandemonium 1-2 in seconds, have max bounty items activated and Gold Journey drop on- how long till I get a replica to drop?

... and on my 30th try, I got my first Replica! It's Hellion Gauntlet (not what I want), but it's proof!

Last edited: