• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

deathkiller

Apr 11, 2018
By the way, what's the deal with primal weapons? why are there two versions of them? I've gotten two cortanas but have no Hades to boost their skills, are they worth using in a Celeste grid or is there a way to change them to olden cortanas?
Those weapons are usually called T1 Summon weapons since they are from the easiest non-omega raids. There are no way to convert their normal version in the ancient/olden version. The ancient/olden version is far rarer to drop and pricer to purchase, the normal version are almost never used in any grid since Primal grids have far better weapons.

If you are in HL just purchase a single Olden Cortana in the pendant shop and forget about it.

Iori Loco

Nov 10, 2017
I see. Thank you. Probably will keep buying claws for now since I only have two of them and I have never had a single drop from celeste.

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
Yesterday it took 28 Halos to get one Dimension trigger. This morning, I got 3 triggers in 19 runs
I hate this game sometimes

TheBryanJZX90

Nov 29, 2017
Oh boy I sure am glad I waited until after the gacha reset so I could pull, and get, a characterless SR claw and a SR carbuncle

TheBryanJZX90

Nov 29, 2017
OK now I got Diantha so it's all good in the end. Can't really hope for more than one top tier limited character out of some free draws.

I wonder who she would replace though? My current water frontline is Summer Izmir, Katbot, and Lancelot. Diantha's buffs don't compete with Izmir so I could do both. Katbot has huge burst damage and water def down and fire attack down. Lancelot is a steady attacker... Maybe he's out?

Lemstar

Oct 25, 2017
NM halo drops a guaranteed relic fragment of an eternal in your party when you kill it. If you don't have one, there's no point in doing it.

Iori Loco

Nov 10, 2017
Dimensional halo is not worth it until you get an eternal, when you fight it with one in your party it transforms into their weapon at 50% health and drops a fragment of the weapon it transformed into when you beat it.

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
My free draw today

korwa81dpl.png
diantha1ziez.png

Between my spark and the free draws, the game gave me most of the good summer characters outside of Beatrix lol

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
You should concentrate on leveling up classes one at a time for their mastery bonuses, which will make things easier in the short run.

Blackflag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
When it comes to gorillas Robomi is the biggest one (in my experience). Also, Threo seems to be popular as the first eternal and is very undertansdable, once you get her the Arcanum becomes trivial in normal and hard, same with many of the co-op missions, she also speeds up farming for materials for another eternal by a lot.

By the way, what's the deal with primal weapons? why are there two versions of them? I've gotten two cortanas but have no Hades to boost their skills, are they worth using in a Celeste grid or is there a way to change them to olden cortanas?

Good to hear Arcarum is pretty easy with threo. I just unlocked her 10 min ago for my first. Will be awhile before i can uncap to 100 though. i dont have time to 40 box. i plan on doing 24 this guildwar and next.

I haven't even been in Arcarum except the tutorial. i forgot all about it.

Iori Loco

Nov 10, 2017
2 days in a row i got nothing ... So , well ... i understand your pain

I really can't complain about my luck. A free Diantha would have been great but I don't really want to be greedy. The sentiment is apreciated, though.

Good to hear Arcarum is pretty easy with threo. I just unlocked her 10 min ago for my first. Will be awhile before i can uncap to 100 though. i dont have time to 40 box. i plan on doing 24 this guildwar and next.

I haven't even been in Arcarum except the tutorial. i forgot all about it.

You don't need to 5* her to make arcanum a cakewalk, just build your earth grid and watch things melt

TheBryanJZX90

Nov 29, 2017
You don't even need to build your earth grid. Ground zero with a lv 80 Threo will kill pretty much everything in the first two difficulty levels no matter what the grid (other than bosses of course). And with like one or two weapons that boost her HP it will kill almost everything in the hardest level too. I use arcarum to level up random SRs with a grid full of crap like the dragon bar V and the Halloween staff that drops macarons

Blackflag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
You don't even need to build your earth grid. Ground zero with a lv 80 Threo will kill pretty much everything in the first two difficulty levels no matter what the grid (other than bosses of course). And with like one or two weapons that boost her HP it will kill almost everything in the hardest level too. I use arcarum to level up random SRs with a grid full of crap like the dragon bar V and the Halloween staff that drops macarons

Awesome, i'm getting my grid ready for Xeno Cocytus anyway so it is starting to look pretty good.

kirby2096

Oct 29, 2017
Is now a good time to pub proto baha HL, or should I wait until after magnafest?

I need legendary merits to uncap my AKs...

Lemstar

Oct 25, 2017
It's never a good time to pub HL Bahamut.

And honestly, you're not going to get a red merit from it. Just do your daily trades.

R_thanatos

Oct 27, 2017
Got 2 characters that i didn't care about , but 1 has a fun skill , so i might just make a newt team just to try it.

Much better than the last 2 days where i didn't get anything of value.

Iori Loco

Nov 10, 2017
Then you can ticket SSR Carbuncle summons, Crimsom Fingers or Gislas. I plan to ticket Silva to have all three sisters together and may be one turn EX+ in water advantage GW.

How do you plan to level her up so fast? I have a bunch of 5 star characters but it takes weeks to get them to lvl 90 and then it takes forever to get to level 100.

Owlowiscious

Oct 27, 2017
slimes

6? hours solo slimes with sarasa round one, swordmaster/mechanic round two to one shot slimes. with magfest 1/2ap and double journey drop bonuses (also you get a bonus doing solo slimes during the weekend)

co-op slimes is also good, but they never give 1/2 ap for it anymore, making solo and co-op roughly the same

Last edited:

Lemstar

Oct 25, 2017
It depends a lot on ping, but weekend slime search was doing 80-100 on characters in about 3 hours for me at a cost of around 25 pots an hour. The pot drain is definitely nonnegligible, but it's by far the quickest way of getting character XP.

Iori Loco

Nov 10, 2017
It depends a lot on ping, but weekend slime search was doing 80-100 on characters in about 3 hours for me at a cost of around 25 pots an hour. The pot drain is definitely nonnegligible, but it's by far the quickest way of getting character XP.

Yeah, it sounds very expensive but I've had various characters stuck in the mid 90s levels for months and just want to get their lvl 100 skills. Maybe I'll give it a shot this weekend before the half AP campaign is over.

deathkiller

Apr 11, 2018
How do you plan to level her up so fast? I have a bunch of 5 star characters but it takes weeks to get them to lvl 90 and then it takes forever to get to level 100.
Her level 100 skill is not useful for 1 turn kills so there is no need to level up her that much.
Bonito is the new must have summon especially once flbed.
I have a two star bonito so I could FLB it either with a ticket or a sunlight stone but since I don't have the dog I have limited use for a 200% bar so Silva is more useful (I also love my Berserks Barrage main hand so I don't want to switch to Kengo).

Lemstar

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, it sounds very expensive but I've had various characters stuck in the mid 90s levels for months and just want to get their lvl 100 skills. Maybe I'll give it a shot this weekend before the half AP campaign is over.
It ranks you up quickly too - at my pace, I was getting just short of 1 million RP per hour.

I got Bonito and Lucifer recently. Which should I uncap first?
Lucifer's almost certainly going to be better.