• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
lol they're even avoiding showing any generic male npcs during this event. All the townspeople are women.

Owlowiscious

Oct 27, 2017
lol they're even avoiding showing any generic male npcs during this event. All the townspeople are women.
they should have put long hair on the male npc that's in every event
Finished the event. It's pretty damn boring and a whole lotta nothing, but I guess I'm not the target audience for this thing. It felt like the p5 event had more effort put into it.
just like if you know P5, you'll notice how they fit the media into the story, I really like all the little touches they did to fit love lives themes into this event. so i really liked it.

Last edited:

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Finished the event. It's pretty damn boring and a whole lotta nothing, but I guess I'm not the target audience for this thing. It felt like the p5 event had more effort put into it.

Drax

Oregon tag
Oct 25, 2017
The two collabs I really enjoyed were AoT and Conan.

AoTs soundtrack really worked well for this game.

R_thanatos

Oct 27, 2017
I don't dislike lovelive ( but it's not my favorite franchise )
But i think the way they put them into GBF is alright . Nothing great or groundbreaking , just alright.
I hope the rest of the story is better in the 2nd part.

LLive_GBF.png

But now i'm ready
Time to get all the stuff

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
Just looking through my Suptix pool... I'm down to only 1 Wind character (Gawain) and only 25 SSR overall left

TheBryanJZX90

Nov 29, 2017
Yeah AoT soundtrack and also the whole thing worked well.

Love live seems just as skippable to me as Conan and Persona and Cardcaptors was. In it just for the 200 battles trophy and draw tickets.

Haha in it "just" for more effort than I have put into any event in two years of playing this game... I still have never gotten one of those 200 battle trophies even for rerun events

Blackflag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I need some help deciding on suptix.

i have a pretty great Dark team. S. Zoey, D. Jeanne, Renie, Olivia, Orchid, narmaya, BK, a bunch of others i don't use. I don't have Vira though and she has skills I'm missing from other dark characters especially the immunity. Is this just overkill since i already have a lot of good characters for dark?

Was also thinking about a Gisla but i used all my damascus bars to FLB Para dagger. So maybe I should wait until next time after i collect more bars?

Finally, I'm building earth and water for upcoming xeno and gw. I just got Threo as my first eternal. also have Ayer, arulamaya, vaseraga, Eugen, gandolph, ygg, and some garbage characters. I also got earth DLF today and was considering her. So I was thinking Sigfreid would be good?

Any clear direction i should go from veterans?

anotherdoof

Oct 27, 2017
I need some help deciding on suptix.

i have a pretty great Dark team. S. Zoey, D. Jeanne, Renie, Olivia, Orchid, narmaya, BK, a bunch of others i don't use. I don't have Vira though and she has skills I'm missing from other dark characters especially the immunity. Is this just overkill since i already have a lot of good characters for dark?

Was also thinking about a Gisla but i used all my damascus bars to FLB Para dagger. So maybe I should wait until next time after i collect more bars?

Finally, I'm building earth and water for upcoming xeno and gw. I just got Threo as my first eternal. also have Ayer, arulamaya, vaseraga, Eugen, gandolph, ygg, and some garbage characters. I also got earth DLF today and was considering her. So I was thinking Sigfreid would be good?

Any clear direction i should go from veterans?

Your basically have all the good Dark characters so I wouldn't bother with Vira. She's nice, but sits on my back line most of the time. Is there a reason you want Gisla? Building a Hades grid?

Earth you are in pretty good shape too. Siegfried is not a bad choice though.

Who do you have in water though?

Blackflag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Your basically have all the good Dark characters so I wouldn't bother with Vira. She's nice, but sits on my back line most of the time. Is there a reason you want Gisla? Building a Hades grid?

Earth you are in pretty good shape too. Siegfried is not a bad choice though.

Who do you have in water though?

i think i'm good in water: Altair, Vance, Silva, xmas Arula, Kat, vajra, societte, cucouroux, romeo, yoda, lilly.

Ok i actually didnt notice that Gisla skill was Oblivion. I was just drooling over that med. enmity. I have a hades but it's 0star so I should wait.

Thanks for the help. i would have been upset if i noticed after i bought it

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
I don't even know if I'm Suptix this time. It would be for a weapon or a SR character (Elta)- I only have like 23 SSR left in my pool, none of which are essential

Owlowiscious

Oct 27, 2017
(if you're a dolphin or above)

But yes, if you're ever the type to straight.buy a 10 roll, you should always purchase the sup tick and costume sets, as they are the same price as a 10 roll, give a 10 roll ticket to be used later, and give a bonus something

TheBryanJZX90

Nov 29, 2017
After going back and forth I think I'm just going to skip on the surprise ticket this time. I was thinking about using it to get started on a second primal grid, but in the end I don't think I really need to.

First I was thinking about building primal water. I have three murgs now after sparking during the last rate up, so that would be a good way to go, right? Except uncapping those would use every single damascus bar left in the shop, plus I would still need a couple freebies at christmas time or new years or the next anniversary. And then there's the little hurdle of not actually having Varuna to make the grid. So instead I ticket bonito! ...which would also involve farming up an entire grid worth of water summons that I don't have. Cocyutus sucks even at FLB but him and 3* leviathan are the only other water summons I have to use, unless I also want to spend stones on summer macula. And there's also the fact that my water team performs relatively well even with a basic ass water magna grid. Can kill omega colossus in one turn at least. So this would require a LOT of limited resources to get going, and isn't necessarily all that needed.

So looking at my teams that are underperforming, earth is my only main wheel element that can't kill its omega boss in one turn. I dunno why I have 3 yugu swords at FLB instead of one or two FLB magna weapons in other elements. But, I also have three copies of Titan so I was thinking about using a sunstone and starting F2P Titan. So all I would need to get started on F2P Titan is a single sunstone, and I was thinking about ticketing Eustace to use his gun. But lately I'm reading that magna 2 earth is one of the stronger grids right now due to 100% crit, so even though that's a huge ass grind maybe I will work towards that instead.

Orrrrrrr maybe just get water Yuel

deathkiller

Apr 11, 2018
FLB Summer macula + altair + berserk = anytime strike time (I won't spend sunstones on FLB her but it would be nice).

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Summer Grea + Alexiel, time to spark. I'll wait for all of the free draws before I do, though. Thankfully I saved yesterday's for today, so I'm already ten summons in.

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
Skipped the Suptix. The only things I was considering was Eustace (for the gun and headpats) and either Thor or Freyer as summons.
After going back and forth I think I'm just going to skip on the surprise ticket this time. I was thinking about using it to get started on a second primal grid, but in the end I don't think I really need to.

First I was thinking about building primal water. I have three murgs now after sparking during the last rate up, so that would be a good way to go, right? Except uncapping those would use every single damascus bar left in the shop, plus I would still need a couple freebies at christmas time or new years or the next anniversary. And then there's the little hurdle of not actually having Varuna to make the grid. So instead I ticket bonito! ...which would also involve farming up an entire grid worth of water summons that I don't have. Cocyutus sucks even at FLB but him and 3* leviathan are the only other water summons I have to use, unless I also want to spend stones on summer macula. And there's also the fact that my water team performs relatively well even with a basic ass water magna grid. Can kill omega colossus in one turn at least. So this would require a LOT of limited resources to get going, and isn't necessarily all that needed.

So looking at my teams that are underperforming, earth is my only main wheel element that can't kill its omega boss in one turn. I dunno why I have 3 yugu swords at FLB instead of one or two FLB magna weapons in other elements. But, I also have three copies of Titan so I was thinking about using a sunstone and starting F2P Titan. So all I would need to get started on F2P Titan is a single sunstone, and I was thinking about ticketing Eustace to use his gun. But lately I'm reading that magna 2 earth is one of the stronger grids right now due to 100% crit, so even though that's a huge ass grind maybe I will work towards that instead.

Orrrrrrr maybe just get water Yuel
Being able to 1-turn your Omega raid isn't the metric you should be using. I have a nearly complete 3-Murglies Varuna grid (It only has 1 Fim right now) with 5* Feower, and I can't 1 turn Colo Omega outside of Strike time
EDIT: Uh, nvm. It's been a while, I can easily 1 turn him using Berserker and Silva Ignition skills

Blackflag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Wow I luck sacked today. I never have patience to save up for spark so i rolled 30 times with crystals I have.

In one 10 pull I got Alexiel (omg), Sarunan, and a Gold moon that was narmaya. Then on the next I got another Bahamut so I can FLB it after I get my sunlight stone from GW.

Frimaire

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Okay, so I made some Bahamut weapons and it turns out weapon grids may be important in this game.
I was just using the auto setting this whole time...
So I guess skills are more important than the HP/ATK stats of weapons?
What skills are important, should I just set every weapon that has big attack up?
How necessary is leveling up skills? like, is it better to have two level one skills or one level 5?

deathkiller

Apr 11, 2018
Okay, so I made some Bahamut weapons and it turns out weapon grids may be important in this game.
What skills are important, should I just set every weapon that has big attack up?
How necessary is leveling up skills? like, is it better to have two level one skills or one level 5?
Read both this wikis for details of how it works:
https://gbf.wiki/Damage_Formula
https://gbf.wiki/Weapon_Skills

This has specific recommendations about what weapons to use at the beginning:
https://gbf.wiki/Basic_Grids

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
Generally, skills are more important than actual HP/ATK.
Depending on what you are trying to do with your grid, the value of skills can vary. Attack up is always important, but things like Multi-attack up (comes in various forms) are also important, and Emnity (damage goes up as health goes down) is a very powerful tool depending on your team composition
And leveling up skills is critical. Try to have things at least at skill level 5 (though you obviously want everything at it's highest skill level)

demidar

Oct 26, 2017
I sparked up to the point where I get the rest with free rolls and I got a pretty good haul.

Summons:
Bahamut (already have a FLB so meh), Gilgamesh, Setekh, Zeus, Nacht

Characters:
Sturm, Summer Rosetta, Therese, water Socie (dupe), Carmellina (dupe), Olivia, Lucio (dupe)

I will be able to get a lot of use out of Sturm and Therese (Sturm was my spark target which was nice) and I'm just giving Summer Rosetta a test run. Rosetta seems pretty dang strong if I can keep her from getting hit.