• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Renewed

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
It's not that Christmas character ticket, but the free SSR ticket they gave us in the form of a U&F ticket. I dunno why it's like that

deathkiller

Apr 11, 2018
The "sucessful protoHL host" requirement for Akasha HL is big problem for me since nowdays very few people join those in co-op rooms since old users already have their coda weapons.

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
The "sucessful protoHL host" requirement for Akasha HL is big problem for me since nowdays very few people join those in co-op rooms since old users already have their coda weapons.
just host during half-off, tons of people still join twitter ones. Ive never seen any BahaHL fail these days.
Yeah, I just realize that I have never hosted ProtoBahaHL (I thought I had done a train for it before), I'm going to host a one next week at like 7AM eastern time (10PM Japan Time) and hope that it works out for me

Lemstar

Oct 25, 2017
it's definitely possible to fail a PBHL if you pub at 100% and get too many leeches showing up, but you only need a couple of competent damage dealers to carry the raid, especially with a para extend
if you can, get a couple of people from crew or community or whatever to join before you tweet it

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
Alright, just hosted the PBHL, pub'd it on Twitter and in-game, and 15 minutes later I had the quest cleared. We actually only got 17 people in the raid in the end! Only 2 lower level players joined, the rest were all 150+, and within seconds of it hitting 50%, it was Paralysed and Clincher'd.

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
niosietey2drr.png

Got my second and third eternals before magfest ended. Felt a lot easier this time around even with doing two at once, but maybe I'm just used to the grind at this point lol

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
I basically have the grind Done for my next eternal, except for the Rainbow Prisims- I need like 300 of them
It's the worst part of the grind by far

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
The worst for me by far was the blue sky crystals. Everything else came pretty naturally. Had to grind GO a bunch and that wasn't fun

Iori Loco

Nov 10, 2017
I was like halfway done grinding for Niyon but ended up using a bunch of materials to unlock the berserker class instead. The worst part for me is the antique cloth, it sucks how you can only do 2 runs per day and they are very expensive in stamina.

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Antique Cloth is actually very easy to farm. You just do 70-4 (main story quest) while 1/2 is going on and bring some TH buffs like journey drop and Kaguya. I was able to farm 200 in an hour or two. The quest that you can only do twice a day isn't worth it.

TheBryanJZX90

Nov 29, 2017
I think I'm giving up after a grand total of three Fimbuls. Bought not dropped. I just got Varuna with that free SSR ticket so the timing is perfect, but I don't have it in me to farm for 2 FLBs at once. I need to get damascus for my Murgleises and a couple more sunstones anyway...

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I farmed 2 FLB fimbuls even though I don't even have the grid for it lol

I farmed almost all of the shop fimbuls and didn't get any drops on the first day. Ended up getting two to drop within the first 30 minutes on the second -_-

KaCo

The Wise Ones
The Fallen
May 22, 2018

Seems like roulette starting next reset, would of liked a chance to roll during Flash gala but maybe it'll return for a short while during New Years.

Also, the current showdown wouldn't suck so much for farming if they at least come back more regularly. :(

Lemstar

Oct 25, 2017
ymmv depending on ping, obviously, but I clocked myself autoing 70-4 with 2x drop rate summons at about 170 cloth per hour, which would be 425 cerulean stones
doesn't seem particularly high EV given that you can farm them reliably whenever

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017

Roulette is back in 5 hours!
You get a gara 100 roll by the end of it
Also, every 10, 20 or 30 you roll fills a special bar, and there is also a special space on the board. When you hit that space or fill the bar, you get to roll 10-draws until you either get a SSR, or until you get 300 sparks

deathkiller

Apr 11, 2018
The special bar thing sounds like a scam, during the legfest is very common to get an SSR in a ten pull so a 20+ pull might be better than a guaranteed SSR.

Edit: I calculated it and the special bar is better than the 10 pull 53% of the time at 6%SSR, and better than 20 pull only 44% of the time.

KaCo

The Wise Ones
The Fallen
May 22, 2018
Don't know if you can call someone either lucky or unlucky if they manage to draw until a spark without getting an SSR.

This is the best time for anyone new as well to jump in. Personally, I hope to draw more useful summons rather than characters.

Oct 26, 2017
Don't know if you can call someone either lucky or unlucky if they manage to draw until a spark without getting an SSR.

This is the best time for anyone new as well to jump in. Personally, I hope to draw more useful summons rather than characters.

That's true.

If you get a 30 roll and get 4 SSRs from it that's better than getting the Gachapin and doing rolls until you get a single SSR.

I won't say no to free though. I'm hoping to get a bunch of new SSRs. I could use some more in Fire/Wind especially.

KaCo

The Wise Ones
The Fallen
May 22, 2018
That's true.

If you get a 30 roll and get 4 SSRs from it that's better than getting the Gachapin and doing rolls until you get a single SSR.

I won't say no to free though. I'm hoping to get a bunch of new SSRs. I could use some more in Fire/Wind especially.

I say it half jesting while also half agreeing, because what deathkiller posted above. It sort of does seem like it can scam you some potential SSR.

Buuuuut, Im a unlucky son of a B so I don't mind so much.

Rutti

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Got Michael summon!!! If I can FLB one summon which one would you recommend, Michael or Uriel?
Only thing mlb gives them is more stats and cap up so I would stone them only if you hit cap often on their elements. Uriel does have a better call.
Edit: Actually Michael's mlb gives her more damage on call but I would still stone them depending how often you cap.

KaCo

The Wise Ones
The Fallen
May 22, 2018
Got Michael summon!!! If I can FLB one summon which one would you recommend, Michael or Uriel?

Damn nice!

One way to decide is for their sub aura, so choosing which element you're already capping damage at and wanting to increase it a bit more. Seeing as both calls don't really change much at MLB.

Rutti

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
I'm going to wait until anniversary free draws before stoning anything unless we get water gw before it. Then I'm flbing my bonito.

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit Xeno Corow is way harder than fenrir and all the other Xeno bosses. I feel like I have a pretty good dark team and grid but killing nm120 is too much of a hassle.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Oh shit, hit my 100 draws. I'll be waiting for the gacha to change. And I guess we don't get anything added to the bar with 100.

Iori Loco

Nov 10, 2017
Holy shit Xeno Corow is way harder than fenrir and all the other Xeno bosses. I feel like I have a pretty good dark team and grid but killing nm120 is too much of a hassle.

It's seriously tough. It's not so much about being able to deal damage but to sustain it because all of her attacks really hurt, made worse by the fact that she attacks all 4 party members at once, she also has very annoying triggers that ignore the comatose state, plain damage that goes over carbincles and Nicholas shield and even starts the battle with a free hit and buffing herself.