• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I didn't know the gacha changes tomorrow, so I used my roulette this afternoon. I got a Christmas potato out of it, so it wasn't wasted.

Yari

Oct 25, 2017
I didn't know the gacha changes tomorrow, so I used my roulette this afternoon. I got a Christmas potato out of it, so it wasn't wasted.
It's expected to be an all-xmas banner. It was last year around this date anyway. Xmas units around til the 25th or so, so thats the most likely one this year too.

Yari

Oct 25, 2017
Got Xmas Arulu yesterday too. My first Xmas SSR actually, took a while, as I've been playing for like nearly 3 years now I think.
20 rolls for the next banner, but I feel I've used up my luck already.

deathkiller

Apr 11, 2018
I got the Gatcha Pin took me 40 rolls to get Grimmir, I also got Holiday Walder and Holiday Ladiva (at least now they will contribute to levels/characters trophies).

For my team Xeno Corow NM 120 is fairly easy, I time Conjuction to the third turn/25% trigger and that's it.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Got 3 draws today and finally got Dark Vaseraga and another gold moon. Good for collecting I guess. I'm only missing Beatrix from the Society now.

KaCo

The Wise Ones
The Fallen
May 22, 2018
Had gachapin and after 30 draws got Prometheus. Meh, was more excited that it came with Christmas Ladiva.

Is it worth it to have another copy of the Carbuncle? or should I just reduce her for the quartz.

KaCo

The Wise Ones
The Fallen
May 22, 2018
Do Carbuncle calls stack? If so then I'd say yes. I only have one of each element though so =/

Yeah, don't think they do unfortunately :/

Just debating whether back to back cuts/element up is worth it enough to swap out one of my summons. Probably just going to reduce it.

deathkiller

Apr 11, 2018
Yeah, don't think they do unfortunately :/

Just debating whether back to back cuts/element up is worth it enough to swap out one of my summons. Probably just going to reduce it.
I wouldn't reduce it unless you need the quartz right now, you never know when you will get another heavy hitting raid. Also some skills allow to switch damage types to benefice from the cuts so long that it is not a plain damage.

Tiddy

Oct 25, 2017
Got my 100... 0 SSRs... No new characters. 13 bronze moons, 4 silver and 12 plus marks.

I'm sad.

KaCo

The Wise Ones
The Fallen
May 22, 2018
I wouldn't reduce it unless you need the quartz right now, you never know when you will get another heavy hitting raid. Also some skills allow to switch damage types to benefice from the cuts so long that it is not a plain damage.

Ah forgot about damage switch. Right that a good point you bought up lol.

Got my 100... 0 SSRs... No new characters. 13 bronze moons, 4 silver and 12 plus marks.

I'm sad.

Yikes, that sucks. Now I'm afraid as well...

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I got my gachapin today. I wonder if I should use it now or wait to see what tomorrow brings. I'll have time to use it after the banner changes and before the day resets, right? I don't want to lose it for nothing.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, so long as you use it before the day resets you're golden.
Thanks, I'll try to decide whether to pull now or wait. I've waited before and gotten hit with some pretty bad banners. At least these characters are limited, and I still have my guaranteed 100 draw to count on...

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Next banner is probably going to be a filler banner until the galas, so I would pull now since the holiday characters will be going away after this one.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks, that's more-or-less what I was thinking, but always nice to have some re-affirmation. :)

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Finally done with Xeno. Quite the improvement in my light grid lol

Before:
lightoldwrfij.png

After:
lightnew21vf62.png

KaCo

The Wise Ones
The Fallen
May 22, 2018
Is that Gachapin?! Nice lol.

Edit: Wait, missed the green label...

AppleSautts

Oct 27, 2017
Ohio
These last two Xeno's have been rough. No sword drops for Corow and I didn't get my only Diablo drop until the very last NM I needed to do. I did get 4 Fimbul drops so I guess it evens out.

Iori Loco

Nov 10, 2017
Boo. Got my 100 draws in potatoland banner and don't even feel like drawing. I already have all those potatoes except for Lunalu, which I don't really need.

TheBryanJZX90

Nov 29, 2017
I have the gage about 99% filled. If I don't land on the gachapin space tomorrow, that means I will have a guaranteed fever the day after tomorrow which should be on a new banner right? But it could be a gala banner in which case drawing until SSR doesn't help that much.

Oct 26, 2017
Farmed the 80 quartz I needed for class weapon in coop room just by hosting it and letting other people kill Corow.

I'm trying to get a head start on the grinding so I don't have as much to do when I hit 100.

What's going to take the longest is probably the distinctions. In the coop room the drop rate is pretty low, I think I'll end up getting most of them from gold pendants since that seems to be the recommended route.

Iori Loco

Nov 10, 2017
Yeah, use the pendants. You are bound to get enough of them for way less work than if you tried to farm the distinctions directly from co-op. Don't forget the Grand Order feathers for the silver centrums, those may take a while too.

Rutti

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Got my 100 rolls. Pulled earth Vaseraga, Selfira, dark Bea and Baal. Pretty good but I'm going to be salty if I miss out on 100 plus marks or something.

KaCo

The Wise Ones
The Fallen
May 22, 2018
Hoping that I can at least save the good roulette draws for the upcoming gala's.

Is it the Shiva banner next or one more filler?

Iori Loco

Nov 10, 2017
Did my 100 draws yesterday, went as expected (3% went undefeated): 2 gold moons for Melissabelle's weapon, Herja (R), Cailana (SR), crossbow potato and some quartz Garula, at least it was free.

Raspada

Oct 27, 2017
Ha, got Gachapin and got SSR on my first 10 roll. Got Aglovale. I've got some pretty good water characters now, maybe I can finally set up a good water team.

KaCo

The Wise Ones
The Fallen
May 22, 2018
Was thinking how nice it would be if I drew the fujoshi potato and got her on the first free draws today lul.
Nobody really knows for certain but I just dont think they can fit in another filler banner after the current one, so yeah, it is very likely.
Hope so, getting nervous everytime the needle lands near the 100 :/

Jiraiza

Oct 25, 2017
AMkrFav.jpg
Man, just reading through this New Year's quest really does make me sad that they don't focus the writing on these kinds of events where you have a seemingly unrelated assortment of characters interact with each other on a common interest. With such a large cast, they have a pool of unlimited ideas and stories they could work with. A real waste, to the say the least.

Adlai

Oct 25, 2017
AMkrFav.jpg
Man, just reading through this New Year's quest really does make me sad that they don't focus the writing on these kinds of events where you have a seemingly unrelated assortment of characters interact with each other on a common interest. With such a large cast, they have a pool of unlimited ideas and stories they could work with. A real waste, to the say the least.

They do make them. L.E.T.S. H.A.N.G., Table for Six, the summer-themed events, to name a few. There's also all the Grand Blues Channel free quests scattered across the islands.

Iori Loco

Nov 10, 2017
Bar filled for my gachapin today and was over after the very first draw, lol. I guess the game just didn't wanted me to spark after my 100 draws of yesterday.

KaCo

The Wise Ones
The Fallen
May 22, 2018
The second Auld Lang Syne story proved me wrong thinking the last year event was already crazy enough lol.