Granblue Fantasy |OT| Get Your Granburgers with a side of Szechuan Sauce

Oct 25, 2017
Whatever the next banner is my gachapin is ready! And the next banner can't be worse than this one. I already own every single character from it. So even if I would get an accidentally spark it would suck for me.

Hoping for some useless earth SSR summon (or 300 pulls with a lot of SR summons) because I need quartz for my M2 weapons.

Oct 25, 2017
Whatever the next banner is my gachapin is ready! And the next banner can't be worse than this one. I already own every single character from it. So even if I would get an accidentally spark it would suck for me.

Hoping for some useless earth SSR summon (or 300 pulls with a lot of SR summons) because I need quartz for my M2 weapons.
Next banner is Shiva and flash gala. So if you get more than a few rolls from that you'll be lucky.

Oct 25, 2017
I also got 30 draws and currently saving them for tomorrow.

Also did that challenge mode really have a giant shrimp Mecha for a boss? Having a boss that absurd is one of the reasons I love this game.

May 22, 2018
I also got 30 draws and currently saving them for tomorrow.

Also did that challenge mode really have a giant shrimp Mecha for a boss? Having a boss that absurd is one of the reasons I love this game.
Was already ridiculous enough during the beginning but when it transformed, it was just glorious. I was not prepared lol.

Oct 25, 2017
Got 20 rolls and Vane. Whatever a few days left to get something amazing.

I just got 3 Alexiel axes within 60 EP. o.o
Just need one more Katana and axe and I'm done.

Edit: One Katana left. And then I need 298423843823 quartz.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
I need 1250 earth quartz for my M2 weapons and another 500 to uncap my Gilgamesh... And I thought the weapon grind was already bad.

Oh wow, Gachapin came through on an SR crystal during my second roll with Summon and Character Shiva. Am I about to die?
You should watch out for truck-kun.

May 22, 2018
Got 30 draws. Baited two times with dupes, another copy of Sylph and SR Noa.

Not really doing so hot this time around. Mercy KMR, show some compassion D:

Oct 29, 2017
It's my first Flash Gala, I got the 300 sparks for trade. I take it it's better than letting it turn into stone?

Is there something that's recommended I should go for?

Have Black Knight, Vira, and Olivia already from the trade so leaning towards Alexiel cause her design looks awesome.

Drax

Oregon tag
Oct 25, 2017
It's my first Flash Gala, I got the 300 sparks for trade. I take it it's better than letting it turn into stone?

Is there something that's recommended I should go for?

Have Black Knight, Vira, and Olivia already from the trade so leaning towards Alexiel cause her design looks awesome.
Alexiel, Zoi, or Shiva.

Oct 25, 2017
I love how you can get the free 30+ rolls without a single rainbow crystal, then when you finally get a gachapin, you get one on your first multi. Levin Sisters too, so not even one of the new characters. :/

Oh well, it's free, can't really complain.

Drax

Oregon tag
Oct 25, 2017
People on reddit are saying that color of Pig's skill icons are indicating that she'll be light element. I hope we find out soon so I can spark Shiva instead since I my light grid is really lacking. I was really hoping for dark.

I thought it was always light or a main wheel element for pig.

Dark made zero sense due to next year being rat.

Oct 26, 2017
In a few days I'll have Kengo as my first advanced class (just need the distinctions from the shop after monthly reset).

It looks like unlocking the T4's should be pretty easy now since I just need the distinctions from the shop which I can get every month. Not really sure what to get next. While Runeslayer would be cool I'm not too keen on building another CCW right now so going for a T4 next is my best bet. Probably Elysian since I can slot that into a few different teams.

Oct 25, 2017
A nice thing to wake up to after the reset. I'm at 142 sparks, so I'm not sure if I want to finish the spark for Summer Zooey, or save the spark for Kuvira. Which leads me to the conundrum of whether I should use tomorrow's roulette draws or not.

As for the 100 rolls themselves, I got Shiva, Yngwie, Lunalu, Thor, and Sethlan (fire summon).

May 6, 2018
I got Europa in my free 10 draw, yay! I've been saving up to spark her, so this is pretty fantastic for me. Going to save for the pig now, or hopefully get lucky with the wheel.

Oct 26, 2017
On 80 sparks now, tomorrow is going to be a dilemma on whether I want to spark the remaining on the flashfest or save it for the legfest. Hope they’ll release Kubira’s information early.

Dec 1, 2017
I will spark Kubira either way because she is more limited than Shiva and I have around half of the Flashfest grands but only 2 of the legendfest grands.
Me too. I still have very slight hope that Kuvira will be dark.

But I'm still gonna spark her. I just wish that i can run along some random Gamba, AK-4A or Murgleis. Vajra probably will be there too, so getting her would be a nice new year present.

Oct 25, 2017
Vajra probably will be there too, so getting her would be a nice new year present.
Last legfest was your last chance to get her for a whole year. She will return in 2020.

Next banner will probably be Pig, new advent charas and summon Gabriel since we always got an unticketable summon with a new Zodiac release. 2016: Shiva 2017: Grimnir

May 22, 2018
So a good chance that Eustace and Bea are getting new SSR because of the event.

Hoping if it does happen they don't do another dual unit. Why did that have to become a thing, ugh. It just ain't aesthetically pleasing.

Oct 25, 2017
I've had 80 draws this banner and no SSR yet... and because i've been hitting 20 or 30 every day, the Frenzy gauge isn't filling fast so I might not even hit that this banner.