• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

KaCo

The Wise Ones
The Fallen
May 22, 2018
18j8vaet1vm21.png

Lucifer was trending worldwide so it was definitely a factor

Had to double check, thinking why people were suddenly hyped for Lucio, but it was for the summon.

Heard this is the first time people can spark Lucifer (the summon) right? and probably last.

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
It's a combination of being one of the best summons in the game, a 5* uncap coming soon, and already being an extremely popular character.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Hmm, I didn't even notice Lucifer was available for sparking. I have just enough to do it. Tempting...

Edit: Wait, I didn't realize I already had him. Apparently I pulled him a while back and completely forgot. Oops.

Last edited:

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
Lucifer must be pretty crazy. I couldn't imagine sparking for a summon.
In the pre-WMTSB2 world/pre-element selection summon-only scam gacha (where you have something like a 7% chance at any given summon), I would absolutly have sparked Varuna if it was possible, as I had everything else I needed for the grid except the actual Varuna.

Instead, right now all those things are gated behind a Sieroticket

Alexiell

Oct 25, 2017
Louisiana
Gatchapin: 20 rolls, broken by lucifer. (already have 4*, keep for extra heal maybe?)
Mukku: 10 rolls, Yngwie and a Gold Moon.

Yngwie looks amazing for Kengo teams, so that is nice for me!

Iori Loco

Nov 10, 2017
I got SR Nezahualpilli with my 10 rolls today, sigh. I can do a spark but I better wait on the judgement for the new Yuel, she doesn't seems broken, but what do I know?

Kreed

The Negro Historian
Oct 25, 2017
And now I pull Lucifer (and Summer Macula) after pulling Bahamut last week. I know where my farming focus is the next couple of weeks.

Iori Loco

Nov 10, 2017
I have done the 300 rolls for a spark without getting any of the rate up items. Probably an anomaly, but the rates sure are trash.

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
Got 30 rolls, which triggered Gachapin. I got 3 dud draws, then a 4-SSR of Summer Naoise, Dark Zeta, Zephy, and a Vampy Moon (number 7 lol) from Gachapin, then triggered Miku, did 9 draws before I finally moon'd Summer Ilsa. So I'm up to 140 and thinking "well, I might as well finish this for Shiva or something", but since there are 3 more roulettes before the reset, decided to hold and just throw out singles till I hit an SSR and be sated. 20 tickets later, Summer Yuel

Yes, it was a good day

Now, I have to really think about how to use my Birthday ticket (it was going to be for Naoise)- I can either get Drang (for Blue Sphere) or get Summer Grea

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
My 20 rolls today gave me another Summer Macula and a Summer Jeanne dupe. Why Jeanne, and not Ilsa or Yuel? :(

TheBryanJZX90

Nov 29, 2017
Dang looks like I took everyone's good draws, halfway through a spark now and I have the three featured characters that I didn't have before. Yuel came quick, then Naoise twice, now Jeanne. Lucifer would be good for the second half of this spark, but I'm satisfied already.

Trace

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Question since I'm new to this game, I'm going for a fire grid atm, but in terms of weapons I mostly have a bunch of random SSR fire weapons that are level 1, or I could be using lvl 100 omega weapons that I've gotten from random promotions over time. I'm assuming that I should be using the fire weapons for the skills and making sure to upgrade them over time and not the off-element omega weapons with the higher HP/ATK?

Not sure which would be giving more damage.

Larfl33ze

Oct 25, 2017
Question since I'm new to this game, I'm going for a fire grid atm, but in terms of weapons I mostly have a bunch of random SSR fire weapons that are level 1, or I could be using lvl 100 omega weapons that I've gotten from random promotions over time. I'm assuming that I should be using the fire weapons for the skills and making sure to upgrade them over time and not the off-element omega weapons with the higher HP/ATK?

Not sure which would be giving more damage.
https://gbf.wiki/Basic_Grids start here it'll help you out in the beginning.

Kreed

The Negro Historian
Oct 25, 2017
Alright thanks for the tip.

Also one other question, I have the Shiva summon, should I be using that and another Shiva or should I be using Colossus Omega?

Use Shiva until you can farm/trade pendants for multiple Colossus Canes (you also get a free one from the story mode). Colossus Omega increases the power of Fire weapons with Omega (Vulcan) skills (like the Colossus Cane), whereas your grid right now will likely be filled with lots of different fire skill weapons, making Shiva a better fit for now.

Ultimadrago

Oct 25, 2017
It's a combination of being one of the best summons in the game, a 5* uncap coming soon, and already being an extremely popular character.
In the pre-WMTSB2 world/pre-element selection summon-only scam gacha (where you have something like a 7% chance at any given summon), I would absolutly have sparked Varuna if it was possible, as I had everything else I needed for the grid except the actual Varuna.

Instead, right now all those things are gated behind a Sieroticket

Ah, I see. I'm seeing that as a stat stick, they're pretty great at 4* as well with heal and ATK up. Very nice.

Vampy Moon (number 7 lol)

Vampy does really stalk you! lol

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
I said fuck it last night and rolled up to 270 rolls- we have 2 more roulette days to get the last 30, and even if I don't I still have about 100 draws saved that I can use towards finishing the spark

My first spark (last year) was insane- while I didn't get any limiteds, I did get 25 SSR.

This spark so far...
Summer Jeanne x2 (2 Moons)
Summer Naiose x2 (1 Moon)
Summer Yuel
Summer Ilsa (Moon)
Narmaya
Vampy (Moon)
Dark Zeta

Grimnir (Already have FLB)
Zephyerus
Rose Queen

...is pretty terrible! 12 SSR a good 33% below the average rate of 6%

Favi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I think the complain is about being much lower than the 6% rate, which is reasonable. I would complain too. Only 3 new characters and no useful summon is not very exciting either.

And I'm surprised you didn't get multiple Yuels. All my friends who are sparking in this banner got at least 3.

Drax

Oregon tag
Oct 25, 2017
12 ssrs is pretty bad and it would have been a decent spark if you didn't have the units/etc but you did so ...

TheBryanJZX90

Nov 29, 2017
That's basically what I have so far and I'm pretty damn happy with it. I was hoping for one of the featured units and got three. A lot better than my last spark at least.

Alexiell

Oct 25, 2017
Louisiana
200 draws in so far. 8 SSR's

and here I was hoping to pull Yuel or Europa so I could spark Shiva without hesitation.

(Did get S. Ilsa today tho)

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
Got 20 rolls today, got Lucifer (who I have FLB already) and Summer Mackky. So I now have 300 sparks, which I will use after tomorrow's roulette, likely on Shiva
Here was the final results of my spark

Summer Jeanne x2 (2 Moons)
Summer Naiose x2 (1 Moon)
Summer Yuel
Summer Ilsa (Moon)
Narmaya
Vampy (Moon)
Dark Zeta

Lucifer (Already have FLB)
Grimnir (Already have FLB)
Summer Mackky
Zephyerus
Rose Queen
14 SSR, was happy to get Summer Naoise, but other than that it's hard to have a bigger disaster of a spark than I did. Nothing but useless summons, Gold moons, etc

deathkiller

Apr 11, 2018
2 gold moons and Zeus, I am now at 100 free draws so most likely I will end up doing the spark to get Shiva even though I would rather wait and get Andira.

Wishy-Washy

Nov 26, 2017
So I got Yuel (Summer) from the free 10 roll, on my Wind team who should I have out of her, Jeanne (Summer), Lennah, Lancelot, Feena, Lecia, and Gawain?

Larfl33ze

Oct 25, 2017
Got Gachapin and rolled a S. Ilsa moon on my 2nd 10 then got Mukku and rolled Orchid on my 2nd 10. hopefully get at least 30 tomorrow to save more for my spark.

Wamb0wneD

Banned
Oct 26, 2017

Iori Loco

Nov 10, 2017
Got another gachapin roulette and ended up with Chat Noir, lol. Guess sooner or later happens to everyone. At least I have 90 rolls towards a spark now.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Another 30 pulls today. I got a Lucifer summon duplicate out of it, as well as Summer Ilsa. Finally, a new summer character! I'm at 90 sparks now, but I doubt I'll spend to reach 300 unless I get something like 100 pulls tomorrow. I kind of want to save for Anila...

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I actually managed to avoid hitting frenzy until the meter filled up completely. Pretty pathetic.
This happened to me too. I got one roll into the gachapin before I got my single SSR (gold moon). Then I got the muchapin thing and one roll in...a Summer Macula duplicate.

Felt amazing.