• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Threw 10 tickets and two ten rolls with only Korwa coming home. I'm getting out while I still can, this gala isn't for me.

Chasing

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
This was the banner I couldn't not roll for, with a long awaited Andira/Anila bingo. The spark delivered with a 9.3% SSR rate, which more than makes up for my lackluster roulettes.

Lucifer
azaz moon
cerb summon
demonbream #1
Anna
ANILA
Ageilba moon x2
Grea
sophia moon
ghada moon
lunalu moon x2
demonbream #2
demonbream #3
Rosetta
ANDIRA (200 rolls at this point so I thought I might as well go the distance)
Grani
LECIA
Lanchan moon
Andira moon x2
wind vira
love eternal moon
Siegman moon
demonbream #4
demonbream #5
Lady Grey Moon

Thanks for all the fish. And two zodiacs and my cannot-justify-spark target Lecia.

Now I have the happy dilemma of choosing between my two secondary sparks, Grand Ferry or Kumbhira. Gonna need to mull this over a bit, and think on whether I want my dark dagger team or a zodiac limited more.

KaCo

The Wise Ones
The Fallen
May 22, 2018
There's an very interesting puzzle event going on, but I suck at puzzles so not even going to try for the 10k crystal (first 100).

Good luck for anyone who does. The trophies rewards are still pretty nice though.

lkQmzA1.jpg

KaCo

The Wise Ones
The Fallen
May 22, 2018
Question, for people who unlocked Chrysaor, how did you do it?

I have the 20 distinction, gladiator maxed and finished the main story until its most recent chapter and still can't find the quest for the trophy. I think I'm missing something really obvious but I don't know what.

deathkiller

Apr 11, 2018
Question, for people who unlocked Chrysaor, how did you do it?

I have the 20 distinction, gladiator maxed and finished the main story until its most recent chapter and still can't find the quest for the trophy. I think I'm missing something really obvious but I don't know what.
Is a normal class, use the generic quest of the first island playing as gladiator.

Caim

Oct 25, 2017
Make Katalina your homescreen and tap to get her voiceline 3 times

Do the 10 chip slots 34 times

Trace

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Question, for a fire team that I'm working on an M1 grid for, would Anila/Yuel/Sturm be better or Anila/Yuel/S Therese? They both seem to do similar things but I'm not sure which is better.

Raspada

Oct 27, 2017
Did my very first spark aiming for Anila, I think I did pretty well, even managed to get a pull with 4 SSRs:

Raphael
Kaguya
Demon Bream
Pholia
Vira (Wind)
Vortex dragon
Yuisis
Azazel
Cagliostro (Earth)
Bonito
Grani
Nacht
Therese
Grand Order
Cain
Heles (Wind)
Poseidon
Ankusha
Porculius
Magisa
Aoidos

and Anila from spark.

Got some pretty good summons and pretty awesome characters. Now I got most of the Zodiacs except for dog, and I can finally build a good fire team with these pulls as well.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
I ended up getting Andira with my 220th pull. I wonder if I should just keep going and spark Anila :x

Edit: Eh, might as well.

Edit 2: Alright, that was very productive. And I still have 50k crystals left, so I don't even have to feel bad about depleting all of my resources :P

Last edited:

Yari

Oct 25, 2017
Make sure to clear the April Fool's event everyone. The 10k reward was a joke and isn't for the first 100, its for everyone. It's been extended or 2 more days to give you some time to clear it. It's 12k crystals if you include the Trophy.

Edit: Oh, the wiki has the answers. Check that.

Kreed

The Negro Historian
Oct 25, 2017
Make sure to clear the April Fool's event everyone. The 10k reward was a joke and isn't for the first 100, its for everyone. It's been extended or 2 more days to give you some time to clear it. It's 12k crystals if you include the Trophy.

The first 100 must be so mad...

KaCo

The Wise Ones
The Fallen
May 22, 2018

Welp, KMR sure got me! LOL. Nice of them to give once again, more crystals like candy.

Although, it still amazing to see some people just solving this stuff so quickly looking at the ranking.

studyguy

Oct 26, 2017
This double AP event fucking sucks though.

I thought magfest was supposed to begin when magfest ended. KMRRRRRRRRRRRR

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
What, everyone gets the crystals? Guess I'll be doing those this afternoon!

zoku88

Oct 27, 2017
I used 150 rolls to get Vira (and got the new summon/ Bonito / grimnir / school korwa /kumb in the process.)

Almost tempted to spark since I'm halfway there anyway..

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
II went ahead with my spark for Andira. It wasn't the best, but it was infinitely better than my last spark. I managed a couple unticketables out of it, anyway.

SSR Characters:

Vira
Cain (SR Ticket)
Charlotta (Light)
Nemone
Io
Zahlhamelina
Izmir
Sen
Gawain
Andira (Spark)

Gold Moon x8

SSR Summons: (All were new)

Zeus (Summon)
Grand Order (Summon)
Demonbream (Summon)
Cerberus, Hellhound Trifecta (Summon)
Grimnir (Summon)
Sethlans (Summon)

SR Characters:

Arthur and Mordred
Korwa
Vermeil

I guess my next spark is Anila. It was between her and Andira this time, but since I pulled a couple new wind summons (including the new 120% one) and I lack a lot of the stronger fire summons, I went with Andira for now. Hopefully by the time I get enough to spark for Anila, I'll be in a better situation summon-wise.

UnluckyKate

Oct 25, 2017
Do people insert the new light/dark seraphic weapons in their grids yet ? I'm debating what to remove in my dark grid :
Xeno katana
lvl 200/skll 15 qilin sword
Baha Coda Dagger
4 claws
2 axes
Ancient Cortana

One axe as to go for Belial Scythe isn't ?

KaCo

The Wise Ones
The Fallen
May 22, 2018
Do people insert the new light/dark seraphic weapons in their grids yet ? I'm debating what to remove in my dark grid :
Xeno katana
Baha Coda Dagger
4 claws
2 axes
Ancient Cortana

Yep, seems like a good swap. Don't know about dark yet (haven't fully upgraded SLVL for mine yet for proper testing) but seraphic seems to give my light grid a pretty nice little boost compared to before.

Chasing

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Xeno katana
Baha Coda Dagger
4 claws
2 axes
Ancient Cortana

I'm assuming you're playing Zooey dark, so yeah, replacing one axe is a good upgrade.

Lemstar

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, solo right? Awesome sauce dood. Was it close or a pretty comfortable battle and how long did it take? :o
three months of ticketing in advance, eight hours of watching videos and planning, two days of attempts, 40 minutes of actual raid time for the clear.

Most of the raid isn't that bad especially with all three party HP emps; Zooey 3 is basically a phalanx whenever it's up and it's up quite often. The first cleave phase was something I couldn't autopilot, though, since getting triple attacked really hurts and there was some effort involved managing survival cooldowns.
The real problem is the first DPT check during Sirius, which isn't something magna light has an easy time. There were a lot of little things with skill use that increased damage output, like micromanaging Revitalize to increase meter gain for more ougis and subbing 45/35 so that everyone else stays at full HP, but I doubt I could have cleared it had I not stoned my Typhon for the party ignition and then also been fortunate enough that it gave my party three extra ougis of damage on the turn I called it. Of course, it gets trivial if you luck into two Typhons, but I didn't have that luxury.
The second DPT check skyfall ougi after 22 is probably impossible for light to clear without a damage summon or something, but one defensive summon gets through it.

KaCo

The Wise Ones
The Fallen
May 22, 2018
three months of ticketing in advance, eight hours of watching videos and planning, two days of attempts, 40 minutes of actual raid time for the clear.

Most of the raid isn't that bad especially with all three party HP emps; Zooey 3 is basically a phalanx whenever it's up and it's up quite often. The first cleave phase was something I couldn't autopilot, though, since getting triple attacked really hurts and there was some effort involved managing survival cooldowns.
The real problem is the first DPT check during Sirius, which isn't something magna light has an easy time. There were a lot of little things with skill use that increased damage output, like micromanaging Revitalize to increase meter gain for more ougis and subbing 45/35 so that everyone else stays at full HP, but I doubt I could have cleared it had I not stoned my Typhon for the party ignition and then also been fortunate enough that it gave my party three extra ougis of damage on the turn I called it. Of course, it gets trivial if you luck into two Typhons, but I didn't have that luxury.
The second DPT check skyfall ougi after 22 is probably impossible for light to clear without a damage summon or something, but one defensive summon gets through it.

I'm still in the process of learning it so I might not know the fight as well, but yeah I've seen a few phases where not doing enough damage can be rough. And being blasted by Sirius seems annoying because you can't negate it properly. I am interested in why you bought along Shiva? I don't personally have him, so does his skill set bring something to the table that worth slotting him in for the fight?

Lemstar

Oct 25, 2017
I'm still in the process of learning it so I might not know the fight as well, but yeah I've seen a few phases where not doing enough damage can be rough. And being blasted by Sirius seems annoying because you can't negate it properly. I am interested in why you bought along Shiva? I don't personally have him, so does his skill set bring something to the table that worth slotting him in for the fight?
UBHL is immune to standard attack/defense down debuffs for significant portions of the fight and debuff resistance gets high enough that you can't count on landing them later the way you can in normal content, including superbuncle solos. However, stacking debuffs (Cucouroux, Yurius) and unique local debuffs (Anchira, Shiva) work. The former are too much effort to make work off-ele, but the latter make a huge difference when you can get their debuffs to stick early (in the case of Shiva, on turn 1) and then get them out of the way.

KaCo

The Wise Ones
The Fallen
May 22, 2018
UBHL is immune to standard attack/defense down debuffs for significant portions of the fight and debuff resistance gets high enough that you can't count on landing them later the way you can in normal content, including superbuncle solos. However, stacking debuffs (Cucouroux, Yurius) and unique local debuffs (Anchira, Shiva) work. The former are too much effort to make work off-ele, but the latter make a huge difference when you can get their debuffs to stick early (in the case of Shiva, on turn 1) and then get them out of the way.

Ah thanks, that makes sense.

Chasing

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I just got zooey dark a few weeks ago and I have yet to understand why everybody says she breaks the game. She can put every one at 1 hp so it activated the claws but that's it ?

Yup, that's it, but that one niche can only be pulled off by Zooey. Gives you maximum enmity scaling for 1 turn, then brings it up back up to about 60% so that your enmity still has a decent scaling.

UnluckyKate

Oct 25, 2017
Yup, that's it, but that one niche can only be pulled off by Zooey. Gives you maximum enmity scaling for 1 turn, then brings it up back up to about 60% so that your enmity still has a decent scaling.

it's pretty good with kengo during strike time. I'm 5% HP away to one shot Luminera omega like this.

Yari

Oct 25, 2017
Powercreep evened out the playing field, but it used to be a pretty big deal to be able to cap damage by using a single skill.

zoku88

Oct 27, 2017
Man, I have yet to even try ubhl. I'm too scared due to the amount of coordination that it seems to require...

Lemstar

Oct 25, 2017
Man, I have yet to even try ubhl. I'm too scared due to the amount of coordination that it seems to require...
Ironically, it's actually harder to learn now than it was a year ago before everyone got stronger, since these days instead of requiring going slow and coordinating raidwide phalanxes and clears and heals and debuffs, you're a lot more likely to just have light/water/earth run through triggers with their own mitigation skills or wind/fire burst through entire phases and get the rest of the raid killed.

It's really not that scary of a raid once you get used to it, though. As long as your gear's not awful and you're playing Spartan, you should be functional enough to not be an utter liability.

zoku88

Oct 27, 2017
Ironically, it's actually harder to learn now than it was a year ago before everyone got stronger, since these days instead of requiring going slow and coordinating raidwide phalanxes and clears and heals and debuffs, you're a lot more likely to just have light/water/earth run through triggers with their own mitigation skills or wind/fire burst through entire phases and get the rest of the raid killed.

It's really not that scary of a raid once you get used to it, though. As long as your gear's not awful and you're playing Spartan, you should be functional enough to not be an utter liability.
Hmm maybe I'll try hosting one sometime and putting it up on that co-op raid screen and just beg for higher level players XD

deathkiller

Apr 11, 2018
This is what I'm going to do. Once I hit Rank 170 I think I'll feel better about doing it (im 168 right now), and asking for 180+ to join
What I do is this:
アルバハHL 190↑ 主弱 ト70
Asking rank 190 and saying that I will use Thor in the 70% trigger. Rank 180 is too weak nowadays due to rank inflation.