• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ShadowSwordmaster

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
The gachapin seems like rip from my experience. I just get one draw of it each time I land on it, which is twice including filling up the meter.

Iori Loco

Nov 10, 2017
I got another gachapin today. Don't know if I should try to get Shiva one last time or save it for the zodiac spark.

Magneto

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Got Shiva yesterday ! Wanted to get Dark Olivia too but imma keep my free rolls for the Zodiac instead

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Well yeah, I can't complain about getting a free Shiva and Orchid lol. Now Kubira can come home too :P

Chasing

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Welp I ended up sparking Alex.

And got Shiva and 3 fallen swords out of this along the way, making a total of 4 fallen swords. This is by far my best spark yet, thank you GBF. Going full in on that stamina hades build, RIP dama bars.

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
This banner is pretty crazy. Every character seems great. And Anila is in the pool some reason!?

Chasing

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
This banner is pretty crazy. Every character seems great. And Anila is in the pool some reason!?

I feel she might be a permanent addition to legfest now that Monkey and Chicken can be in the rotation.

Man I'd love to get DEustace at some point, he seems perfect to team together with Six.

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Dark Eustace seems like dark summer grea? That seems super good for a ticketable character.

KaCo

The Wise Ones
The Fallen
May 22, 2018
Got Gabriel, guess the game took me too literal about needing more summons. Please, I was just fooling around...

Eustace looks badass af from the character animation showcase. Surprised that there's Athena as well (but I did hear about her weapon being datamined).

Zeta needs that upgrade!

Rip Swords, Spear are the new overlords now! All hail Spear!

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Yolo'd with the 3000 crystals they gave out and managed to get Athena and the new Bea!

spearfireteamuviy5.png

The synergy in this team is insane. Athena's fire atk up and armor has almost a 100% uptime due to atma spear in grid and Anila. Shiva buffs that with his passive, and Athena can even keep burn up if you're using a Xeno Axe MH. It's so fun lol

KaCo

The Wise Ones
The Fallen
May 22, 2018
Yolo'd with the 3000 crystals they gave out and managed to get Athena and the new Bea!

spearfireteamuviy5.png

The synergy in this team is insane. Athena's fire atk up and armor has almost a 100% uptime due to atma spear in grid and Anila. Shiva buffs that with his passive, and Athena can even keep burn up if you're using a Xeno Axe MH. It's so fun lol

I look at this team with pure disgust lol.

Fire GW is going to be nuts.

Blackflag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

spearfireteamuviy5.png

Yep this seems like the team right here. Was about to whale spark Shiva but got him with 6k crystals. I should get my 100 roll this banner so I may spark Athena (already have Anila). Really wanted Pig girl for Waifu reasons but Light is trash.

Alexiell

Oct 25, 2017
Louisiana
Depending on my luck with the roulette... And farming all the tickets/crystals from Side Stories... I might be able to spark the Boar. Let the grind COMMENCE.

Tiddy

Oct 25, 2017
Landed on the gachapin field...

Got 2 rolls. First one sucked. 2nd got me SR Bea (yay nice skin!) And.... one SSR. PIG!!!!! HOLY SHIT. SO LUCKY.

Happy New year I guess? That's a great start into GBF for this year.

Arisa

Nov 16, 2017
After less than 3 years of playing this game, finally managed to save up for a spark (impulse pulls ahoy). Waiting for the last day for the free pulls to finish sparking is torture though.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
One more day until spark, whew

Edit: I was bored and throwing single tickets to round up my spark number and got Pig in 7 tickets!

Now I only need around 110 more draws to spark. Realistically, I probably still should since I'm so close anyway.

Alexiell

Oct 25, 2017
Louisiana
2nd Gachapin today, and naturally because it is a legfest, I only got 20 pulls before an SSR this time. Man I am going to burn every single f2p crystal I can grab, but I should get to spark Boar tomorrow.

Got Rackam, Dupe Gabriel and Oceanus (...................) on the gachapin though, so atleast my pulls have been pretty good. Gabriel's Sub Aura doesn't stack right? Not sure if I should keep 2 copies or start uncapping.

Raspada

Oct 27, 2017
So I'm thinking of getting the pick ticket to improve my Earth team. Right now I got Alexiel, Hallessena, and the Aquors First-Years as my only SSRs right now. Any suggestions on who I should aim for?

deathkiller

Apr 11, 2018
So I'm thinking of getting the pick ticket to improve my Earth team. Right now I got Alexiel, Hallessena, and the Aquors First-Years as my only SSRs right now. Any suggestions on who I should aim for?
Siegfried is a solid unit even if it doesn't have much utility. De La Fille if you want someone to synergize with Alexiel.

Tiddy

Oct 25, 2017

Yeah like people said Siegfried and De La Fille are great characters for earth. Be careful not to pick the light version of De La Fille! Though you should wait until you are done with your roulette pulls if it wasn't obvious.

Chasing

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
^That's disgusting, I only got an SR bear skin. >.>

Echoing Batman (Siegfried). Once you get him to 100 he does crazy good damage on the uptime of his skill, while having the benefit of a sword spec. Ayer used to be the other option but asides from his autos he practically has zero utility. DLF is the utility option (heals, buffs and cuts) while weirdly but usefully having a sword spec.

wilstreak

Dec 1, 2017
Got Khumbira in the middle of sparking (250/300).

Which means now my option is between Anila or Pholia.

Love Pholia more, but Anila tier 10/10 is also interesting.

decision decision time

Alexiell

Oct 25, 2017
Louisiana
I'm already dreaming of the S! Heles, S! Naoise, Khumbira team I am going to run once I get her. All the grinding is making me delirious. That free Atma Spear from the anni can't get here fast enough.