• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
That's interesting. I've listened to that song countless times in Arcarum and never payed attention to the lyrics.

Oct 25, 2017
1 to go!
DwVGRE4WwAMOFpG.jpg

Oct 25, 2017
I'm at 93 myself and I think I might just trade it all for dama bars in the end, lol.

What would you be getting?
Probably the Fire Ame no Habakiri. Ive been aiming for the Ame no Habakiri since I ever started. It feels so good to finally get it!

I dont think dama bars are worthwhile investment for it. We're sitting on so many dama bars and they come so often.

Chasing

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Probably the Fire Ame no Habakiri. Ive been aiming for the Ame no Habakiri since I ever started. It feels so good to finally get it!

I dont think dama bars are worthwhile investment for it. We're sitting on so many dama bars and they come so often.

You're right in that I can always wait for the events/anniversaries to drop more bars and chunks on me, but it's a months long wait at times to gather enough bars for one grand weapon. And that's with the 5* eternals eating up my chunks here and there, lol. 100 moon weapons sounds fun and all but I don't think I'll be able to get the best use out of that with my grids.

Grats on getting to that Ameno.

TheBryanJZX90

Nov 29, 2017
I'm almost at 30... I wonder if I should buy another crimson finger. Fire is pretty strong though maybe I should branch out to another primal.

wilstreak

Dec 1, 2017
just tried bringing Wulf and Renie to battle (after maxing him)

and wow, he is so good.

Selfish attacker with guaranteed TA that can dodge and hits very hard.

In my opinion, the best suptixable dark unit for now.

He is good enough for me to put Szoi in the backseat and let Seox, Orchid and Wulf in the front.

deathkiller

Apr 11, 2018
Well, if you are using Seox, Orchid and Wulf then probably you are not using an enmity ultima sword team. I find hard to reach cap with Wulf using my grid.

I am currently planing a Earth Katana team with Cain, Siegfried, Alexiel and Runeslayer. It should be powerful and flexible to tackle most content.

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
I probably do moons wrong cause I use my Gold Moons to buy Dama....
I have Dama'd
3x Murglies
Eden
Ixaba
2x Relics (FUCK ALL THAT QUARTZ)
and probably wasted one when I was a VERY new player

wilstreak

Dec 1, 2017
Well, if you are using Seox, Orchid and Wulf then probably you are not using an enmity ultima sword team. I find hard to reach cap with Wulf using my grid.

I am currently planing a Earth Katana team with Cain, Siegfried, Alexiel and Runeslayer. It should be powerful and flexible to tackle most content.

I tried before with Zoi, Beatrix, Black Knight, Vira. Not amazed with the overall damage output compared to Orchid, Seox, Szoi.

But with Wulf (+Lucha) now, i can put Szoi in the back as last resort if any one of them died.

I probably do moons wrong cause I use my Gold Moons to buy Dama....
I have Dama'd
3x Murglies
Eden
Ixaba
2x Relics (FUCK ALL THAT QUARTZ)
and probably wasted one when I was a VERY new player

I remember using Dama for Cute Ribbon and olden Cortana.

At least Cute Ribbon is now a grand weapon, so it might not be a lost after all.

Other that i have dama including 1 Murgleis and 2 Eden.

Sitting on top of 9 Dama for now. I have 2 0* Murgleis, but still not sure using Dama on it since my water roster is probably the worst.

deathkiller

Apr 11, 2018
I tried before with Zoi, Beatrix, Black Knight, Vira. Not amazed with the overall damage output compared to Orchid, Seox, Szoi.

But with Wulf (+Lucha) now, i can put Szoi in the back as last resort if any one of them died.
I reach 500k autos on turn 1 with triple strike most of the time with my sword team using Zoi, Black Knight and Dark Jeane with Olivia in the back.

deathkiller

Apr 11, 2018
That's an interesting weapon grid.

I'm just confused, why is your estimated damage so high?

For the moment, i'm currently lacking magna 2 weapon and Hermanubis (the rest is the same Cortana, Claw, Ultima, Baha, Qilin, Xeno except +99), but my estimated damage is only at 60k. lol
I configured the estimation to include 1% of health and bahamut.

Jin

Oct 25, 2017

Welcome to the Ameno brotherhood DTL :D

I got mine in the middle of last year and I'm still enjoying using it.
Mine is Earth tho.

Oct 25, 2017
I was telling my cousin how I cant imagine how unbelievable overwhelming GBF must be to people who started today. Like all those banners on the screen must feel truly daunting./

Jin

Oct 25, 2017
I was telling my cousin how I cant imagine how unbelievable overwhelming GBF must be to people who started today. Like all those banners on the screen must feel truly daunting./

I don't think it is worse than when I started 3 years ago, I mean sure now there are some more banners on the frontpage but at least the menu-UI has been changed like 5 times by now.
It is still bad (or not good) but it is miles better than what I had to deal with when I started, the QoL stuff really made a lot of stuff better.

anotherdoof

Oct 27, 2017
I don't think it is worse than when I started 3 years ago, I mean sure now there are some more banners on the frontpage but at least the menu-UI has been changed like 5 times by now.
It is still bad (or not good) but it is miles better than what I had to deal with when I started, the QoL stuff really made a lot of stuff better.

In some ways it is more daunting (M2 blech), but they really cut down the M1 grind that used to exist and a lot of the QoL changes make it a lot easier.

TheBryanJZX90

Nov 29, 2017
I wonder how long we will have to wait before they make the M2 grind more manageable like they did with M1 and how they will do it. Ya gotta think eventually they will do something like at least increase drop rates on the crystals to host or hopefully increase the drop rate for M2 anima since I need that even for stuff besides the magna summons and weapons. Maybe then I will actually make an effort to do the M2 grind since it's been a long ass time now and I have nothing to show for it besides a 3* grim harp.

anotherdoof

Oct 27, 2017
I wonder how long we will have to wait before they make the M2 grind more manageable like they did with M1 and how they will do it. Ya gotta think eventually they will do something like at least increase drop rates on the crystals to host or hopefully increase the drop rate for M2 anima since I need that even for stuff besides the magna summons and weapons. Maybe then I will actually make an effort to do the M2 grind since it's been a long ass time now and I have nothing to show for it besides a 3* grim harp.

I'm hoping for some news at anniversary.

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
Unlocked Kengo today!
I don't have Summer Grea or Dog, but I DO have Bonito. A team of Uno/Silva/Altair did 22 million earlier

Favi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
M2 is ridiculously strong for most elements. They making the grind easier would made them lose some money from primal grids and make high level content even more trivial than it already is. The oracles are coming too, so that's even more free power to everyone.

I think M2 will get more manageable after they flb the primals and put more relevant end game raids.

TheBryanJZX90

Nov 29, 2017
I mean maybe it's just me but as soon as M2 became the next step for progression my time with the game just bottomed out. Went from easily platinum rank every month for journey drops to barely silver...

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
As someone just starting on the M2 path, making increasing the drop rates on host chests while dropping the hosts to 1 a day and increasing the crystal drop rate would be a godsend.

KaCo

The Wise Ones
The Fallen
May 22, 2018
Right now, I'd settle for increasing the crystal drop rate and giving us an extra host per day.

I agree, hosting crystals are a pain to farm sometimes.

Personally, feels like the weapon drop rates are alright and would rather have them adjust the anima and quarts needed to uncap them.

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
i dont mind the weapon drop rates, but the host mats definitely should be easier and I feel like omega anima is far too rare. They shouldn't drop less than the weapons themselves, that's just weird.

deathkiller

Apr 11, 2018
Man, I can't get anyone to join my coop room. Trying to do my first clear for Proto Baha HL.
It seems that lately the most successful rooms for Proto Baha HL are the ones that promise to host Akasha afterwards.
Something like this:
つよばは→アーカーシャ170↑
If you have para extension:
つよばは50%麻痺延長喪失→アーカーシャ170↑

Last edited:

ren-shin

Oct 28, 2017
Is there a good guide to what to do available?

I am progressing through the story, beat chapter 14 today, and I am trying to farm an omega weapon, the colossus one (I already got the tiamat one but I feel that my fire team is best).

I am struggling with my inventary, I already have no space to store weapons. Normally I fuse the normal weapons into my ssr ones.

ShadowSwordmaster

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017

I am progressing through the story, beat chapter 14 today, and I am trying to farm an omega weapon, the colossus one (I already got the tiamat one but I feel that my fire team is best).

I am struggling with my inventary, I already have no space to store weapons. Normally I fuse the normal weapons into my ssr ones.
Use R weapons to fuse too. Are you using weapons to fuse your heroes too?

Iori Loco

Nov 10, 2017
No, the I am not fusing anything on my characters.

At the beggining I used to fuse R weapons, but I saw somewhere that I should not, that it was better to sell them.

Just be mindful that if you ever want to recruit any of the eternals you'll need a dozen of specific rare weapons, so don't sell the ones in this list just in case:

https://gbf.wiki/Rare_Monster

Also, I think that advancing the story chapters gives you some 3 stars Omega weapons, so keep going.

Oct 25, 2017

which colossus omega weapon?

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017

It's over a year out of date at this point, but the Beginners guide is good- the stuff it's going to be missing are Sidestories and the free Omega weapons you now get, and the late game stuff you don't need to worry about https://docs.google.com/document/d/...P3Hr7zTn6_fHeu24k/edit#heading=h.hut8fmku6jmd

Feel free to use Rare weapons and Normal Weapons however you want- there are some R weapons that you should be keeping for something later, but tbh it's not worth the effort to figure it out when farming them isn't that hard later on