• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Yari

Oct 25, 2017

On the last day we will get 100 free rolls, it will be followed up by a Mukku mode at 15% that lasts until we have gotten 5 SSRs.

Adhrast

Jan 17, 2018
Hi everyone!
I'm a new-ish player, started an account months ago but only got to the tutorial. But Granblue has been a game I've wanted to get into for a long time, so some days ago I decided to come back, but being a bit daunting for newbies, I'd need some help.
Here's my current box: https://imgur.com/a/0ELiI18 Is it any good?
Also, I've reached chapter 25 in the main story, should I keep going? Should I do the side stories? Is there anything that I should focus on farming for now or is it too early?
Finally: is there an English based crew I could join?

Sorry for the many questions, but I'd really want to get into this game but there's so many things to do and learn.

Oct 25, 2017
Hi everyone!
I'm a new-ish player, started an account months ago but only got to the tutorial. But Granblue has been a game I've wanted to get into for a long time, so some days ago I decided to come back, but being a bit daunting for newbies, I'd need some help.
Also, I've reached chapter 25 in the main story, should I keep going? Should I do the side stories? Is there anything that I should focus on farming for now or is it too early?

Sorry for the many questions, but I'd really want to get into this game but there's so many things to do and learn.
Do side stories. They give you chara and free ssr summons and weapons since you still need lots of characters.

Kreed

The Negro Historian
Oct 25, 2017
There's no way we will get leg fest but I can still hope, can't I?

More likely a Legfest that ends before the 100 free rolls/Super Mukku.

Hi everyone!

You get free weapons from continuing on in the story up to chapter 48, so I would do that if you can as those free weapons will help your beginner grids: https://gbf.wiki/Basic_Grids

Definitely do Side Stories and Quests as far as you can but make sure to pay some attention to timed events as those don't last long/you can do Quest and Side Stories at any time (you probably won't get too far with the current Xeno events, but it doesn't hurt to try them out/you can get some items). Right now you need to just focus on building basic teams around the elements. You have more Wind SSR characters than any other element, so I would start with Wind first, and then do the others as you get more SSR characters for those elements.

Oct 25, 2017
Got Aliza the other day, so I think I'm good on characters at the moment. I could really use a Bahamut or Shiva summon for my teams right now.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Shiva is a beast. If I had to pick between him and Anila though, I'd still pick Anila though they both work well with others.

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017

Cygames USA Popup locations- I was assuming it was just going to be California and New York, but they are going a few more places!

I'll be at the one at Otakon

Iori Loco

Nov 10, 2017
So what do they bring to those events? seems like it's mostly merch, but here's hoping they bring some demo stations for Granblue Versus. I just want to see some real matches of that game.

Chasing

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
No banner news yet, I wonder if I can expect a legfest...

There's been cygames pop ups before where I am at, but I don't remember them doing much else other than selling some merch.

Tiddy

Oct 25, 2017
Hahahahahaha the banner is literally the same but worse. How is that even possible.

In other news we will get let's hang part 3 with Jeanne. This will be great!

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
What characters do you guys think have good extra support skills? I'm always hesitant to pump emp into them before TA or Critical but some like Metera's have always been really good.

Nana&Popo

May 6, 2018
I finally finished my first grid! It's dark. 550k autos and 3.2 million ougis (after bahamut) are just the must satisfied things ever.

Oct 26, 2017
What characters do you guys think have good extra support skills? I'm always hesitant to pump emp into them before TA or Critical but some like Metera's have always been really good.

Usually anything that makes them better at what they do, like Light Zooey's support skill raising her 2's dodge rate from 40% to 70%.

The wiki usually has recommendations on what support skills are worth it.

Oct 25, 2017
Send me the final 100 earthborn Astras I need for Caim please.
D2nW-7kWsAAqKVN

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
Got 130 rolls on Frenzy today before finally getting a moon
Hope this isn't a preview of 100 draw day

studyguy

Oct 26, 2017
Depending on the time of day, the lack of viramate basically killed my ability to join certain raids. Fucking nuts how bad latency fucks you vs JPs.

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
The extent of my M2 Farming is doing 6-8 people Co-op rooms for them. That ensures it doesn't die before everyone gets to have a Blue Chest chance

deathkiller

Apr 11, 2018
I do 15 people trains. It is enough for 3 turns with my fire team (90% blue) and 1 turn for my wind team (40% blue), even if I don't end up with a lot of loot the end very very fast.

Nana&Popo

May 6, 2018
M2 isn't bad if you just join a 6-10 person co-op room once or twice a week. Only enough times to fill out your pendants. However, if you try and do it all at once it's an absolute nightmare, although I think that rings true for all grinds in Granblue.

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
Grimnir and Shiva I could do 10 person trains for... but with Alex, because of the damage cut buffs she gives herself (and it's usually behind the mirror blade one, so you need two instances of Dispel), it's very hard to get Blue Chest numbers in 3 turns

Kreed

The Negro Historian
Oct 25, 2017
For Magna 2 farming, I mostly stick with 15-10 person co-op rooms during strike time. Depending on the ranks of the other players, I get at least 5-8 anima per room

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
co-op trains are just too slow for me. Being able to mash twitter raids was so fast especially with the new drop rates.

TheBryanJZX90

Nov 29, 2017
Still hate M2 so much. Spent an hour farming Shiva, both public raids and a train, and I still only got 5 damn silver anima out of it. What drop rate buff? Whatever, make the weapons a low drop rate, but I can't even FLB an arcarum summon without going through this bullshit.

unluckyhat

Oct 27, 2017
Holy cow, I just got 100 rolls 2 days in a row. I have like 10 pages of fate episodes now. I have a penguin now. No SSR summons though.

Last edited:

wilstreak

Dec 1, 2017
Holy cow, I just got 100 rolls 2 days in a row. I have like 10 pages of fate episodes now. I have a penguin now. No SSR summons though.
as someone who never got any non-guarateed 100 rolls, i want your unluckyhat please

Meanwhile, my last 7 rainbow turns into 6 Gold Moon and Ca Ong.

And this is happen right after i got Lily.

Immunity Lily always brought me misfortune.

TheBryanJZX90

Nov 29, 2017
I think I have landed on gachapin more than on 10 draws this entire month. Pretty crazy.

It's also crazy that they can give out so many free draws and I still have so many characters I still want and don't have

deathkiller

Apr 11, 2018
I also got a Gachapin so that means tons of +1 in the next banner. I don't have Vampy so hopefully I will get her in the guaranteed SSRs.