• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kreed

The Negro Historian
Oct 25, 2017
Looks like prelims will be extended:

To make up for the downtime, preliminaries for Unite and Fight will be extended until 5/21/19 11:59 PM JST. There will then be a 7 hour gap, and it will go straight into Round 1. In other words, no interval day.

Favi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
It's impressive how each GW manages to be even worse than the last.

Blackflag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
My guild is ranked 149 right now but I guess we gotta keep grinding since they extended prelims. No telling what's gonna happen now.

Tiddy

Oct 25, 2017
I can tell you what will happen,

Tomorrow during JP prime time the game will crash again and we get another extension. This will go on until the game will be shut down. Permanent earth GW.

KaCo

The Wise Ones
The Fallen
May 22, 2018
Seems like ranking updates are disabled as well, so people have to estimate if they're still in the tier they want to be for the next 24 hours lol.

KaCo

The Wise Ones
The Fallen
May 22, 2018
My bad, looks like they got the rank updating rolling again.

Mine haven't changed much. Wonder if I should do some more or just leave it...

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
So, how did everyone enjoy the new format for GW that they stumbled into? 2 full days of prelims, and then a 7 hour break before going right into round 1 (no more interlude)

Favi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
So, how did everyone enjoy the new format for GW that they stumbled into? 2 full days of prelims, and then a 7 hour break before going right into round 1 (no more interlude)
When you think nothing could be worse than the last Windhose GW... And the next one is the bonito GW. Geo was right.

Well, at least they assured that there'll be no more extensions no matter how fucked up their server become in the final rounds.

Kreed

The Negro Historian
Oct 25, 2017

Hopefully the issues during this event will cause Cygames to rethink Unite and Fight in general.

Blackflag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Crew got 1.3bil honors and won and I got 100mil and this damn broke game says we won but didn't get enough honors for valor.

Waiting for that apology spark

KaCo

The Wise Ones
The Fallen
May 22, 2018
Crew got 1.3bil honors and won and I got 100mil and this damn broke game says we won but didn't get enough honors for valor.

Waiting for that apology spark

I see it affecting others, man I was sweating thinking why I didn't get valor. This GW been terrible, LOL.

Last edited:

deathkiller

Apr 11, 2018
I only got 5 valors instead of 10 for losing Tier C with 5+million honor. Also I haven't got the summon helper rewards the last two days.

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Yep. Surprised they didn't compensate past the first day.

Managed to finally hit a major goal of mine in the game this GW.

eternalskin2zjjzl.png

Got all the Eternals! Ended up getting the last 5 all at once lol. Got really lucky the last few weeks with gold bar drops in UBHL.

KaCo

The Wise Ones
The Fallen
May 22, 2018
They've added being able to draw dama crystals from event boxes (4-10).

Liking the Soldier's animation, but the new bullet mat cost is too expensive for me to try out, meh.

Last edited:

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
The current event is great and makes it feel like a proper crew has been assembled, compared to some events where you basically have the core three over and over. Also affirms that Ladiva is one of the best members of the crew.

Besides WMTSB3, it's probably my favourite of the year so far, though all of them this year have been pretty strong.

Tiddy

Oct 25, 2017
Nice Death rebalance, KMR. Once the update goes live next week, it will target the 4th character instead of a random one. Means you can bring some broken off-element character to buff the others and kill him/her immediately and also get Nier's swap effect.

deathkiller

Apr 11, 2018
All the rebalances are great, Star won't decrease damage so you get easly a few turns of 50% TA. Jeanne will be great with sword proficiency and 30% meter up.

TheBryanJZX90

Nov 29, 2017
Man the first half of the event was pretty dang great with all of those random old school characters making appearances. Reminded me of some of the best parts of the Suikoden games, where you get to see some side characters just sitting at the bar and giving another perspective on the events of the game. It does lack a little bit of the melancholy of Suikoden since there those conversations were all with the context of a major battle about to happen.

Kept falling asleep in the second half of the event.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
So will Shiva be better for getting AES than Twin Element? Because I'm wasting alot of whorls and scales hosting it for nothing in return.

TheBryanJZX90

Nov 29, 2017
Just get not ancient ES now, Agni now has magna crit and will probably be buffed eventually with a FLB to be better than magna.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
I guess I can buy some regular ES. Half the Twin Element raids I start seem to fail anyway since no one responds to my back up call for some reason.

Blackflag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
What is the best way to farm Lumi swords? I basically ignore light but now that all my other grids except light and dark are either M2 or primal complete.

Wanpan lumi hl with esser and bandit tycoon or something else?

Favi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
What is the best way to farm Lumi swords? I basically ignore light but now that all my other grids except light and dark are either M2 or primal complete.

The same thing you did for the other elements, but with less weapons available to buy.

And you can use lumi guns meanwhile, which will be perfectly fine for most content.

Thankfully, you don't need as many swords as before nowadays.

Magneto

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The same thing you did for the other elements, but with less weapons available to buy.

And you can use lumi guns meanwhile, which will be perfectly fine for most content.

How many do you need now ? 4 ?

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017

I've had 4 Lumi swords drop from Arcarum
I have had 1 Lumi sword drop in the 2 and a half years I have played the game- and it was from a Hector raid, not a lumi raid

KaCo

The Wise Ones
The Fallen
May 22, 2018
Finally managed to finish the event story, really liked the first half of just character hanging out at the bar (need mooooar eternal interacting with the crew) but very lukewarm towards the second half. Rather they put more focus on Ladiva than the Danchou again (save that for the main story or something). Tackle drills was an fun puzzle to play around with and I wouldn't mind if they do a Part 2.

PriConne side stories also dropped today and Karyl is just... solid I guess. Nice for beginners like most free event characters but wouldn't want to use her over the many other great attackers that dark has.

Blackflag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

Well M2 is grinded differently because you need blue chests and the rest of magna besides maybe claws drop like candy. I guess what I'm really asking is: Is it quicker to wanpan lumi raids or better to MVP them from a time perspective?

I bought all the ones from the store and got 2 from Arcarum. I've never seen a regular drop but I also don't bother with light raids very much.

Rutti

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
While the second half of the event story was meh, it was nice to see mc show some emotion of their own outside of blank rpg protagonist behavior.

anotherdoof

Oct 27, 2017
I've had 4 Lumi swords drop from Arcarum
I have had 1 Lumi sword drop in the 2 and a half years I have played the game- and it was from a Hector raid, not a lumi raid

No way... Even just doing daily Lumi/Arca for 2.5 years should net you quite a number of swords. I'm not even actively farming them any more since I have 6 FLB already, but I dropped 4 in the last month and a half just doing Arca/Lumi HL/Metatron.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
So when do the Primarch raids unlock? The wiki said like chapter 82 for Michael, but I'm at chapter 90 and still nothing.