• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
Gold moons was my best, 1/2 elixirs and rings a plenty. Wish the game implemented something to prevent receiving 1/2elixirs if you are at more than a hundred or something...theres no way to use >6600...

atomsk eater

Oct 25, 2017
So far from the scratch tickets and free draws I've gotten Cain, Lucio, Baotorda, summer Vane and Lancelot and summer Cassius, so I must be using up all my cute boy luck.

Chasing

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Got S. Anthuria today on the free draw which was really nice. I'm gonna try to put together a S. Anthuria Six and Vicky meme dodge team and see how that works out.

Zyrox

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I've gotten Berries, Half Elixirs, 2 Gold Moons, an intricacy ring, 2 of the lower tier rings, 3k crystals and Grand Lecia from the scratchers so far. Not the worst haul (already spent the 3 coins from the event, though).
I've had less luck in the roulette. Only SSR I've gotten so far is Romeo. I don't have much use for water right now. Meh.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I got Summer Cagliostro yesterday from the roulette and now today Summer Alexiel (gachapin, after having a near full bar). It took me 100+ pulls on the gachapin to get an SSR, so my spark count is sitting at 170. I'm tempted to spark, but I think I'll save those 130 pulls for LegFes.

Zyrox

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Got a moonlight stone from the scratcher today, got real excited for a second thinking this was a sunlight stone at first >_<

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fuck my luck has been garbage so far, even on Frenzy only managed one ten pull and a single gold moon dupe

Iori Loco

Nov 10, 2017
Is this the Gala to go nuts on or could there be another in the coming weeks?

Depends on what you are looking for. If what you want are summer characters this banner has a couple besides the new ones, namely Sandalphon, Jessica, Yuel, Hal & Mal, Friday and Leona, and the usual flash gala stuff, if you want any of that and got a lot of free draws that got you close to a spark go nuts, or wait until the end of august where all the summer characters are available.

At the end of the anniversary event is also the premium gala, and we are guaranteed 100 draws, I think, so 1/3 of a spark for free, and also a zodiac character in the pool, so that's what some of us are waiting for.

Pundere

Oct 30, 2017
Yeah my luck has been pretty alright so far.
In 50 free draws this banner has given me Fire Heles, Gun Zooey, Summer Sandalphon, Summer Teena twice, Summer Yuel, Grand Shiva, and Titan

Also what do people think about the two new characters? Mugen seems like he might be kinda nutty.

SJUG

One Winged Slayer
Oct 30, 2017
United States
Got Gachinpin Frenzy along with Mukku, got Summer Sandalphon and Beatrix. Also, two copies of the summer Rose Queen.
Forgot we get 100 draws and for a premium fest, might spark for the first time depending on the banner units. I just need to go through side stories and get all the tickets.

Was it announced whether the Idolmaster collab would be new or a rerun?

Drax

Oregon tag
Oct 25, 2017
It will be a new one but the last one also reran with the second newest collab with all the previous imas characters available

atomsk eater

Oct 25, 2017
Gachapin Frenzy that went for 40 pulls. Final round netted me Summer Sandy, dark Eustace, and Olivia.
Super pleased with my draws the last few days.

Zyrox

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Got 10 free draws from the roulette today along with Soul Berries from the scratchers (which also teased me with a Dark Grand weapon now for the second day in a row, god dammit). The best haul.
The silver lining to this is that I got Halluel and Malluel from that 10-part draw and they seem kinda nice skillset wise. Still focusing on building my Dark grid first but it's nice getting a decent unit once in a while.

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
Got an Ixaba and Vortex of the Void on a Lie Crystal today lol. I have 2 FLB Ixaba, I have 3 Dama... what If i use the Aniticket on a 4th Ixaba and become a true Firelord?!?!?!

Iori Loco

Nov 10, 2017
Got an Ixaba and Vortex of the Void on a Lie Crystal today lol. I have 2 FLB Ixaba, I have 3 Dama... what If i use the Aniticket on a 4th Ixaba and become a true Firelord?!?!?!

What was your grid like with 2 ixabas? I have 2 of those and a Shiva bow but no Rackam gun, so I don't know if I can invest on a budget Agni/Diablo grid or just wait for the AES uncap and stick to Colossus.

Iori Loco

Nov 10, 2017
Prom swords farming is a thing.

You are right, but sucks that you can't just slowly replace your fire grid with the Chains of Prometheus and you need to get like 4 FLB and 1-2 fire of Prometheus before you can use them effectively, and these raid finder fights often last barely enough to call a summon and attack. Guess I gotta be patient with this one.

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
What was your grid like with 2 ixabas? I have 2 of those and a Shiva bow but no Rackam gun, so I don't know if I can invest on a budget Agni/Diablo grid or just wait for the AES uncap and stick to Colossus.
2 ixaba is perfectly doable. That's what I'm running rn.

firegridsvjqn.png

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
Oh, my fire is a complete fucking disaster right now, it's why I've been working on Ixaba. Right now, this is set up for a Mechanic/Alannan team that is designed to steal MVP on pubbed M2s and does literal jack shit after 5 turns except die
gYzrI1b.png

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Got 10 free draws from the roulette today along with Soul Berries from the scratchers (which also teased me with a Dark Grand weapon now for the second day in a row, god dammit). The best haul.
The silver lining to this is that I got Halluel and Malluel from that 10-part draw and they seem kinda nice skillset wise. Still focusing on building my Dark grid first but it's nice getting a decent unit once in a while.

I'm jealous, got the same from roulette and scratcher but sadly no HalMal who I would really like.

Oct 25, 2017
I got my dragon husbando Vortex Dragon today, just two more to go and then I can get his 4th star, and he can join my skeleton husbando Lich on my summon list.

Theyre so colorful and good!

bigzgod

Oct 27, 2017
Oh, my fire is a complete fucking disaster right now, it's why I've been working on Ixaba. Right now, this is set up for a Mechanic/Alannan team that is designed to steal MVP on pubbed M2s and does literal jack shit after 5 turns except die
gYzrI1b.png

Go get yourself a Ray of Zhuque Malus while ROTB is still up, at the bare minimum. Are you adverse to farming Chains?

Lemstar

Oct 25, 2017
the opportunity cost of spending both bricks and a limited ticket seems questionably high when it's on a grid that's already dated and won't have a GW to be flexed on for another 2-4 months

TheBryanJZX90

Nov 29, 2017
Fuck I wish I could beat HL+QL Proud+. I could really use the anima you get for winning.

Man making the seraphic weapon uncaps tied to a raid that requires an item from a temporary event was dumb.

Zyrox

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Got my girl Threo to lv. 80. Alright, let's see what I need for the 5* uncap...
giphy.gif

This shit is insane holy shit.

KaCo

The Wise Ones
The Fallen
May 22, 2018
Got my girl Threo to lv. 80. Alright, let's see what I need for the 5* uncap...
giphy.gif

This shit is insane holy shit.
You probably understand why people ain't too thrilled about 6* Eternals now lol.

But yeah, these take time, so no need to rush them and get burnt out.

Zyrox

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I wouldn't even think about this right now/4* Threo is good enough for most of what you'll be using her for.

Yea I'm definitely not thinking about doing any of that. I looked it up out of curiosity. And it was kinda shocking that the page with the required steps just didn't seem to end, even after a lot of scrolling. And most of it was stuff like "Alright, so here's step 24 paragraph 2.6e: You need to forge a hurdoodle sword. To forge a hurdoodle sword, you need to uncap 4 golden macguffins. These golden macguffins can be aquired by reducing thingamajig ether blades, which can be gotten after you collected 500 summon stones of each element...". If this is the 5* uncap, what's the 6* uncap gonna look like?

Oct 25, 2017
Was sure choosing the Eternal did get one halfway there to uncapping their Eternal, and with the increased dimension halo rates, raids that drop the weapon stones, ability to C stone so much stuff now, it is incredibly easy to uncap ones Eternal versus what it was when the first came out.

Have done Tweyen, Feower, Seophon, and Eahta, sitting on Seox cause I just dont use him

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I only use my alt account to hoover up free rolls, or as is almost inevitable, to torture myself. Got double HalMal on my alt. Oh well gacha gonna gacha.

I'd hoped to really make better use of this RotB. I wanted to farm H+Q to unlock my seraphics but sadly I have zero free time the last two or three weeks. I can just about get the dailies done.

Lemstar

Oct 25, 2017
Fuck I wish I could beat HL+QL Proud+. I could really use the anima you get for winning.

Man making the seraphic weapon uncaps tied to a raid that requires an item from a temporary event was dumb.
have you tried pubs? even during gaps between rotb runs, there are a pretty constant supply of pubbed ones and they're a lot easier to get vice in than doing trains and not especially hard to get into as long as it's not peak hour; I farmed my blue skin omega anima off spending natural regen on them

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Ayyyy, I was a bit away from gachapon today and I rolled gacha, then preceded to roll two gold moons on my first ten roll. I'd love to see my luck quantified.

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
Ended up spending 120 draws to finish this spark. My 3rd spark in a row well below 6%. Going to decide between Grand Jeanne or Summer Hal and Mal later tonight
p7Cu8qn.png

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Was hoping to get enough rolls to ease the spark, got 10 again. Might actually hold off as I dont necessarily need Grand Jeanne or Helel (my two spark targets)

Owlowiscious

Oct 27, 2017
Ended up spending 120 draws to finish this spark. My 3rd spark in a row well below 6%. Going to decide between Grand Jeanne or Summer Hal and Mal later tonight
p7Cu8qn.png
i'm at 3 in 80 (2 from gacha/mukku combo) and I can't afford to spark. i want to roll more but i'll have to wait for the ending legfest with the 100 rolls

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
I'm at 163 draws after my spark, not unrealistic to get a second spark this month at Gala (100 free draws plus carry-over from the previous day, plus dailys, premium friday, a story event, etc)