• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Hentailover

Oct 25, 2017
Moscow
Notes

Online lobbies will be unavailable during server maintenances. When lobbies are unavailable, either Versus CPU mode or Casual Match mode can be played instead. (The available mode will differ based on maintenance status.)

• Versus CPU: A mode to play matches against the CPU.
  • Casual Match: A mode to play non-lobby online matches against other players.

Wait. so we can still keep playing even off specified times?

BackwardCap

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
I'm in a remote location with no (decent) internet right now, so i'll only make it to the final time slot. I hope there will be an accessible offline mode even outside of those time slots.

OP
OP
Chaos2Frozen

Chaos2Frozen

Nov 3, 2017
Djeeta confirmed?

img_communication.png

Sanox

Oct 25, 2017
Notes

Online lobbies will be unavailable during server maintenances. When lobbies are unavailable, either Versus CPU mode or Casual Match mode can be played instead. (The available mode will differ based on maintenance status.)

Does sound like it atleast wouls be great if that is the case

Jaded Alyx

Oct 25, 2017
So while the guard button is optional for blocking, you'd still need it for the evade stuff right? Or did I get that wrong?

Solidus

Oct 27, 2017
Notes

Whoa what? Please don't let this be a translation error or something. I'd love to be able to play as soon as I get home on Friday instead of waiting until 9 PM (EDT).

Gunny T Highway

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Notes

This is good to hear if server maintenance means off times.

hikarutilmitt

Dec 16, 2017
Got my code. Times are weird until you realize this is more than just thew US. Either way, Friday night is a maybe and Saturday around noon is definitely doable assuming life doesn't get in the way.

spman2099

Oct 25, 2017
I completely missed out on the beta signup. Oh well, I will be watching all content that comes out of this. This game looks amazing.

Elyian

Feb 7, 2018
GOT MA MOTHER FUGGING CODE!!! Can't wait to try this out. Really glad to see the button layout isn't THAT simple.

Clipped a video of the menu, and god damn is it really pretty.

Papercuts

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Shit. I don't remember if I signed up for this or not, but I don't have a code yet.

Grimmjow

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I have 1 extra code if anyone wants one. Just shoot me a PM

EDIT: Code is no longer available.

Last edited:

KingT

Oct 30, 2017
This thread seems more active than the other one anybody needs a voucher code (US)?

Edit: code no longer available.

Last edited:

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
A couple of people were wondering this

So, for some reason, apparently GBVS was briefly playable with JP PSN and it is now down. But from that moment, a bit of important info came out. The guard button cannot block cross ups.

Last edited: