• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Medalion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This is why Nintendo chose to not hype this Direct (mini)
They are saving a big gun like that announcement for E3 more than likely

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
this is the weirdest port rumor, i cant even picture it on the switch if i tried

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It got announced yesterday.

No it didn't.

But seriously, y'all need to calm down with the port begging.

ASleepingMonkey

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Iowa
Never. I'll wait until there's a credible rumor that says it's coming. I don't think it's out of the question but I have very, very low expectations for it happening given LA Noire didn't chart in the top 20 NPD or top 10 Switch games for November.

Rockstar will probably invest their time and resources into finishing RDR 2 and making online content for it and GTA V.

Sphinx

Nov 29, 2017
they just need to not make it a simple port but add something, ANYTHING, any cosmetic DLC will do.... and they can secure a couple million on the switch version.

huge ass open world games are at home on the switch, you can play them anywhere and turn them off anywhere. that alone would make it the best version ever

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I'm too used to it on PS4 to go back to playing it in PS3 quality tbh. I don't think it's going to happen either, but the Switch is not powerful enough to do it justice.

Gobias-Ind

Nov 22, 2017
I'm thinking that one will stay in the chamber, if it is even there, until closer to the release of the paid online stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.