• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SonicXtreme

Oct 27, 2017
Im playing for the first time since 360. i have like $15 million dollars. wtf should i do first? there's so much thrown at you i have no idea what's worth it. i already bought an oppressor and a bunker but it seems like researching the upgrades will take eternities? should i be doing missions for the bunker? that shit was expensive. is a nightclub worth it, like do any of these really provide passive income that's decent? or would i just be throwing my money away essentially? if 'invest'ing in properties is worth while i should probably do it asap so my money can grow but idk if you just get peanuts from buying any of these things

Deleted member 25870

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Two Fridays have passed and we haven't been able to get the crew together to finish our CM run. So we decided to try running through the remainder during lunch breaks this week. We knocked out Signal, Hack, and Convoy today. All that's left are Bikes and the finale. The playlist has been updated for anyone who is interested in following our progress.

Had a tense moment where I allowed myself to get boxed in during Hack and I burned through all of my snacks while Spenny and Mouse bailed me out. Amateur mistake... The last time that happened was years ago.

Last edited:

Deleted member 25870

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Can't believe people are still trying to grief in Deluxos. This one OP MK2 'd me while I was chilling under cover shortly after. I may or may not have been taunting them. ^_-

SwampBastard

The Fallen
Nov 1, 2017
Happy birthday, GTAV! Released five years ago today. Incredible that R* is still releasing content on the regular.

Deleted member 25870

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Criminal Mastermind challenge done. Very sloppy though. We had the bikes setup and the finale left. I swear we fell off the bikes more times than I've ever experienced when doing that setup. So lucky. The chopper trick worked, but the car didn't spawn so we had to run to the chopper. Everything worked out in the end and we are all 10 mil richer. Big thanks to everyone involved. I'll be updating the playlist as soon as I have finished editing.

Edit: Playlist updated. All videos are now public individually from the list as well.

Last edited:

endlessflood

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Australia (GMT+10)
Criminal Mastermind challenge done. Very sloppy though. We had the bikes setup and the finale left. I swear we fell off the bikes more times than I've ever experienced when doing that setup. So lucky. The chopper trick worked, but the car didn't spawn so we had to run to the chopper. Everything worked out in the end and we are all 10 mil richer. Big thanks to everyone involved. I'll be updating the playlist as soon as I have finished editing.

Edit: Playlist updated. All videos are now public individually from the list as well.

Congratulations guys, well done! Probably the hardest thing in GTA, and you did it with ease :)

Deleted member 25870

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Absolutely MAD money week. TB client jobs are double $$ and RP. Get a good rotation of the faster jobs with headhunter going and you can easily touch close to $400k in an hour. Bunker supplies are also half price.

Taffer

Oct 27, 2017
Client jobs bought me a Pyro, it almost feels cheaty getting half a million or so after an hour of tooling around in free roam. Discounted Stromberg and double pay client jobs this week .

Deleted member 25870

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I'm finally the proud owner of a Halftrack and Molotok. The Molotok especially should come in handy when the MK2 speed bug is finally patched.

endlessflood

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Australia (GMT+10)
I think it's time for me to pull up stumps with GTA. I might pop back if they release new content, and if anyone here ever needs a hand with anything I'll always love to help, but otherwise I think it's time for me to board that last chopper outta LS.

Deleted member 25870

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I think it's time for me to pull up stumps with GTA. I might pop back if they release new content, and if anyone here ever needs a hand with anything I'll always love to help, but otherwise I think it's time for me to board that last chopper outta LS.
See you around and good luck.

BTTF 3 was easily the weakest of the trilogy. I'll be staying right here in good old 198... um 2018. Just like... don't kill my character's great great grandparents or create any other paradoxes.

endlessflood

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Australia (GMT+10)
Riding your six-shooter into the sunrise?
See you around and good luck.

BTTF 3 was easily the weakest of the trilogy. I'll be staying right here in good old 198... um 2018. Just like... don't kill my character's great great grandparents or create any other paradoxes.
Haha! I will be getting RDR2 and did really enjoy the first one. That's mostly for SP though, I don't think the online there will have long legs (but I'll still give it a crack and see what's on offer Online).

For me it's more just a case of feeling like I've seen and done everything there is to do in GTAO now (twice). It's been a blast though, and I've met plenty of good people along the way :)

SwampBastard

The Fallen
Nov 1, 2017
I'm at the point in the game where I don't NEED to work anymore; I've got all the toys I want and then some, and I have plenty of cash in the bank, so my motivation has been fairly low. However, I'm really starting to enjoy some GTA photography using the Rockstar Editor. Next up: learning how to use Director Mode so I can set up pretty much whatever I want. Here are some pics I've shared over at /r/gtaonline in the past few months (in chronological order of posting; hopefully there is some gradual improvement in quality lol).

Qa0NzlP.jpg

blWqDSC.jpg

yIb9M9R.jpg

lIPGaQ8.jpg

Tdatjcu.jpg

8uob53P.jpg

ngXZzri.jpg

IJ4WdgO.jpg

BuibeqE.jpg

TUrBbOE.jpg

tMOPyZz.jpg

Deleted member 25870

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Wow Snack, that's some really nice photography. Lmk if you want to go on a photo shoot sometime.

Edit: 500k an hour is possible with the current Terrorbyte client job bonuses. Holy shit.

Last edited:

Bessy67

Oct 29, 2017
MS just messaged me a code for $500,000 in GTA Online for preordering Red Dead. I don't play GTA so here's the code if anyone wants it (Xbox One):

6H4C3-CH3XF-FPRJ6-X4YJC-JFVTZ

Tracygill

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
The Left
If I buy RDR 2 on my US PSN account but my GTA Online account is on my EU PSN account will I get the 500k GTA bucks preorder bonus on my EU PSN account? The PS4 is set as primary on both accounts.

oneils

Oct 25, 2017
Ottawa Canada
The mod author l00ping has released a new ENB for GTA 5 called Photorealistic San Andreas. He has also released a similar ENB for Skyrim and Fallout 4 called Photorealistic Tamriel and Photorealistic Commonwealth.

They are amazing ENB presets.

Here is a trailer if anyone is interested. More details in the description of the trailer.

SwampBastard

The Fallen
Nov 1, 2017
I preordered RDR2 in May of last year, but it was a physical copy and not a digital copy, so no bonus for me. =[

tryagainlater

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, someone over at gtaforums lost their 5 year old account because their online save became corrupted. How does shit like that happen?

tryagainlater

Oct 25, 2017
I've actually been thinking about getting a yacht. Just to have it really, I'd probably never use like most of the things I buy on discount.

Taffer

Oct 27, 2017
I want a Swift Deluxe now because I hear it's slightly the fastest chopper, does a yacht give you a proper personal chopper or is it just a guaranteed spawn point for one that I can't be bothered travelling to?

SwampBastard

The Fallen
Nov 1, 2017
I want a Swift Deluxe now because I hear it's slightly the fastest chopper, does a yacht give you a proper personal chopper or is it just a guaranteed spawn point for one that I can't be bothered travelling to?
The different yachts provide different choppers.
  • Orion - No helicopter, just an empty helipad (only one)
  • Pisces - Buckingham Swift and another empty helipad
  • Aquarius - Buckingham SuperVolito Carbon and another empty helipad
For the record, the Pisces is pretty much universally recognized as being a better yacht than the Pisces, so you might not want to get the Aquarius just to get a marginally better helicopter thrown in.

Source

Taffer

Oct 27, 2017
For the record, the Pisces is pretty much universally recognized as being a better yacht than the Pisces, so you might not want to get the Aquarius just to get a marginally better helicopter thrown in.

Source

But do you own the chopper as if you bought it and can call it in from elsewhere or does it only appear on the yacht?
Ed: actually read your link, seems like the latter.

Tigress

Oct 25, 2017
Washington

Source

Honestly, the helicopter on the Pisces is better if you ask me.. the one on the aquarius is kinda annoying to land.
But do you own the chopper as if you bought it and can call it in from elsewhere or does it only appear on the yacht?
Ed: actually read your link, seems like the latter.

It only appears on the yacht but you can call the captain of your boat to deliver it to you... if you are on a beachfront near your yacht (and you pay for it to be delivered too, it's pretty ridiculous cause it's so one case use that it's pointless).

endlessflood

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Australia (GMT+10)

Source
The Aquarius does have the advantage of being super easy to land an Avenger on.