• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017

Thanks Mat.

Mario Kart 8 includes both the Wii U and Switch versions. Seeing Siege on that list is kind of a surprise lol, in a good way though. I know it's been doing well but it never really set in HOW well, ya know? What a turnaround from launch, lol.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
GTAV has the hairiest, biggest, buffest, meatiest legs I've ever done seen.

Kolx

Oct 25, 2017
How far GTA:V and Minecraft from the reset is insane. Basically doubling their closest competitor.

Doogdogg

Oct 27, 2017
Mk8 has to slowed down at some point, especially NPD doesn't have digital numbers for it.

zma1013

Oct 27, 2017
The real news here is seeing a Tom Clancy game in there. Seige be doing good steady numbers I guess.

Pimienta

Oct 25, 2017
Breath of the Wild is amazing. Most, if not all, Zelda games drop after the initial release.

Unknownlight

One Winged Slayer
Nov 2, 2017
All are incredibly impressive, but BotW really stands out to me because it's the only non-multiplayer-oriented game here (I assume GTA Online is a huge reason for that game's continued success). Single player games almost never have legs, let alone for over two and a half years.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
BotW is the most impressive game since it single player only and pretty much on a single console.

Still selling at full price.

NSESN

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 25, 2017
Seeing a Zelda in this list and not a single Mario platform game, 2d or 3d, is really weird

Deleted member 31092

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 5, 2017
maxresdefault.jpg

Luke88

One Winged Slayer
Dec 29, 2018
Italy
Finally Zelda gets the sales it deserves, from a somewhat mid-tier Nintendo IP sales-wise to one of the best selling ones

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Breath of the Wild is amazing. Most, if not all, Zelda games drop after the initial release.
The the case for pretty much every single player game ...these kind of legs don't really happen.
Finally Zelda gets the sales it deserves, from a somewhat mid-tier Nintendo IP sales-wise to one of the best selling ones
Not many of the post OoT and pre BotW games would have deserved these kind of numbers or where on a system successful enough for realize such a performance.

Oregano

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Breath of the Wild is going to send up selling about 6x times as many copies as Skyward Sword did.

Not too shabby.

Aaronrules380

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder how these would compare if we adjusted based on release date. Like percentage of weeks since release on the chart for games over a year old

CountAntonio

Oct 25, 2017
ah by sales. I was thinking Rocket league as far as playtime goes. It was also in the top ten on steam for years.

SecondNature

Oct 25, 2017
Not as leggy as those games Im sure, but Overwatch and Siege's support has been tremendous and quite leggy

Deleted member 58846

User requested account closure
Banned
Jul 28, 2019
Man, Breath of the Wild being there stands out so much. It's an incredible amount of sales for a single player only game, and in the end, the only thing that can be responsible for that on such a long basis is word of mouth.

Well deserved for what might be the greatest game ever made.

legend166

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Minecraft is probably the most impressive thing on the list considering it's got the lowest price and NPD rank on revenue.