• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kemono

▲ Legend ▲
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Nice get.

So after both Sony and now MS getting the game is a stand alone GTA Online free to play version up next?

tapedeck

Oct 28, 2017
Oh snap..I was waiting for this, I never even finished it on PS3. I hope it's 1X enhanced.

fieldafar

Jan 23, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
giphy.gif

I guess Rockstar is finally happy with the money it made.

OneBadMutha

Nov 2, 2017
Assuming it stays for awhile, it's a nice get for people who buy a Xbox later this year for the first time ever or in awhile.

thecaseace

May 1, 2018
Yeah but how sustainable is it?

/s

In all seriousness though I thought Rockstar games were the only publishers shying away from things like Gamepass. I guess given enough time we'll see RDR2 too.

Kei-

Mar 1, 2018
They really need to do a better job with PC Game Pass and console parity.

JaseC64

Enlightened
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Strong Island NY
Take 2 still taking in cash from Sony and MS from these deals.

Game is cheap enough to join these services. I last saw it on psn for $15.

Anyways I'm a new game pass user and the amount of games in the service is insane. I dont pay for PSNow unless Sony throws it for $1 for 3 yrs like I got with GPU. Lol. I'll take what i can.

Terror-Billy

Chicken Chaser
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That's a huge get for GP. I can't imagine the game being for too long on it tho.

Oh snap..I was waiting for this, I never even finished it on PS3. I hope it's 1X enhanced.
It isn't. On the bright side, there's parity with the PS4 versión so it's 1080p 30 with the same settings. You get that sweet forced 16x AF tho.

Mars People

Comics Council 2020
Oct 25, 2017
Is it just me or does it feel like the PC game pass is getting left out in the cold more and more?

Cocolina

Oct 28, 2017
I bought it when it was £8 a couple months ago and firing it back up since 2013 or whenever I played it last really shows how dated it is. It would be nice to have an enhanced version at least.