• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

PS9

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
The teaser for the new GTA V location has GPS coordinates at the bottom:

If you put the coordinates into Google Maps you get the following road shaped like a VI:

VI%20Road.jpg

Real or Pepe Silvia?

Anustart

9 Million Scovilles
Avenger
Nov 12, 2017
Can't be a coincidence.

Only thing I don't like is that stretch of road looks like a very small map compared to previous GTAs. Hopefully that 1 block is packed with content

Linus815

Oct 29, 2017
i wouldnt be surprised if that entire update (well, the heist) was some sort of a prologue to 6

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Considering the coordinates are right there, it's hard to look at this and not see a pretty blatant "VI" tease

RestEerie

Banned
Aug 20, 2018
my capitalistic greedy mind is such that it's kinda pointless to spend money on a new GTA when GTAV is basically printing money

blanton

alt account
Banned
Jul 28, 2020
If this is GTAVI, I guess it's time I get around to finally trying GTAV.

BadAss2961

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Looking into it, this rumor goes back weeks.

To further entertain it, apparently the coordinates are Virginia. Perhaps a DMV area GTA? Finally taking it to the White House?

EatChildren

Wonder from Down Under
Oct 27, 2017
Could it not just be a teaser for some major update to or secret content within GTA Online?

jdawg

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
it's not coming anytime soon. 2024 sounds about right to me, wouldn't be surprised if it was even later than that.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
Hahahah imagine if Geoff got the GTA6 premier for next week ?

Hahahahaahah

Mediking

Final Fantasy Best Boy (Grip)
There are dozens of us that haven't played GTAV, Witcher 3, or any Fallout.

I 100% completed GTAIV but haven't touched any other game in the series. It's weird.
You haven't played GTAV or even W3???? What in the world???? I only played Fallout 4 for a few minutes before I dropped it lol
I've had a sealed copy on my bookshelf for at least 3 years. Now might be the time to open it lol
Lmao oh stop it!!! You're joking now lmao

jdawg

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
Read Dead 2 came out two years ago. There's basically zero percent chance it's coming out any time soon, or being teased in a substantial way

No AAA game much less gta6 of all games could be ready by then. It's going to take another 4-6 years before it comes out.

Mediking

Final Fantasy Best Boy (Grip)
Read Dead 2 came out two years ago. There's basically zero percent chance it's coming out any time soon, or being teased in a substantial way

No AAA game much less gta6 of all games could be ready by then. It's going to take another 4-6 years before it comes out.
RDR2 is huge but there's no way all of Rockstar was working on that game. They got other teams.