BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
God Bless you Shout Factory.

GFTCSCE.DVD.Cover.72dpi.jpg

https://www.shoutfactory.com/produc...te-series-collector-s-edition?product_id=6755

RockmanBN

Visited by Knack - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Cornfields
Wow. Guess I'll be nabbing this and Avatar too. Hope that Blu Ray set in Regular Show happens, really enjoyed that show.

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
been waiting ages for the blu-ray release. also missed a whole season or 2 since it started.

Bman94

Oct 28, 2017
7 disc set? It's only like 40 episodes. Regardless I'm glad one of the best animated shows in the last 5 years is getting a blu-ray release.

Corey31

Oct 25, 2017
Disney normally doesn't license out their content. Wonder if we will see more out of this deal like older Disney shows or if this was a one time deal.

Definitely will consider purchasing this though. Never seen the show, just have heard all the great things about it.

Joqu

Oct 25, 2017
The Waffle Kingdom
Yesss.

Disney normally doesn't license out their content. Wonder if we will see more out of this deal like older Disney shows or if this was a one time deal.

Definitely will consider purchasing this though. Never seen the show, just have heard all the great things about it.

Yeah, there are a lot of older Disney shows that deserve this treatment. Hope it does mean those are a possibility.

Choppasmith

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Beaumont, CA
I actually thought the tease was for maybe something like a TV movie or something, but I'll take this.

Yeah this kind of thing is unheard of. Closest thing we've got to this was Disney releasing some of their old shows like DuckTales and Gargoyles on DVD and even then those aren't even complete.

I hope at the very least Phineas and Ferb is in the pipeline. I'd gladly but up a Blu-ray of that show.

VinylCassette64

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Surprised the complete series is being put together a couple of years after the show ended, but this is great news either way. Gravity Falls is one of DTA's greatest shows and really helped signify the network's turnaround from their mid-late 2000s period of largely phasing out animation while also doubling down heavily on tween sitcoms (which arguably seemed to had overrun Disney as a whole at that point).

taro

Oct 25, 2017
I am kinda amazed this is happening and will happily purchase. Can't wait to unravel whatever these secrets are.

metsallica

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Next: TRON UPRISING.
After: MOTORCITY

Pipe-dream: SYM-BIONIC TITAN

Back on-topic, will this set show up on Amazon?

KNZFive

Oct 28, 2017
I was all set to pre-order, until I realized that the Blu-Ray version was $80, and that's with a discount.

I'm hesitant. I've already got the complete BluRay for Avatar: The Last Airbender on pre-order, and that was at half the price.

JSevere

Oct 25, 2017
super neat that Shout! Factory reached out and handled this, Disney's vehemently against doing season/series sets for their animated shows and I imagine it was nothing short of a miracle for Hirsch to get them to agree to this. can't wait to pick it up and I hope it's enough of a success to get other series the same treatment too

Surakian

Shinra Employee
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Yes! Finally.

Time for a prayer circle for Tron: Uprising and Motorcity to get Blu-ray releases too since they were from the same batch of shows and then a KP complete series at the very least ;A;