• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 25870

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Late to reply but there aren't many sections like the tunnel Jupiter training bit if that is what you're referring to. I think Jupiter needed more work. As is, the concept is fine but I think most of us were in the other forms and only used jupiter primarily for slightly faster island travel.
Yeah I use Jupiter as a nuke for crowds and to turtle up on some enemies, but it's a forced play style for fun. It's almost completely unnecessary and using projectiles and movement is usually far more effective.

It's super fun to use in toe-to-toe matches with Kali though. "Try to knock me back now!"

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

đź‘€

Wonder if they'd let you keep it, and for how much... Selling my physical copy was one of the dumbest things I've ever done lol

Rackham

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The North American physical release is one of the rarer titles on the PS4. It was only distributed by Amazon and it sold poorly. As soon as it was discontinued it shot up in price and it has remained quite valuable.
Ooo. I shouldn't have opened it but I couldn't resist the platinum for that. It's one of my favorite games

kodax_shc

Oct 27, 2017
Southern California
I opened my copy...so I could get it signed by Keiichiro Toyama. Worth it.

lge2wCy.jpg

Richter1887

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I decided to replay the Raven dlc for some quick Gravity Rush fix and I gotta say, the dlc is Gravity Rush at it's worst. Stealth missions, no powers sections, boring level design and the combat itself felt more loose than Kat's combat. The story of Raven was great though and the dlc was worth revisiting for that.

It is a shame this might be the last Gravity Rush content we see. Thinking of the potential the series still has makes me sad that we might never get a sequel.

Oh well, time to rewatch the anime episodes they released and get back to hopeless dreams...

maouvin

Oct 25, 2017
Blumenau - Brazil
I don't really mind stealth or no power sections, but Raven's flying kick has awful tracking, and then there's a bunch of enemies with weakspots high up.

I still need some stuff for the Platinum, but now I'll leave that for PS5 RC.

StarCreator

Oct 25, 2017
I never did finish getting all the trophies attached to the Raven DLC, but DLC trophies don't count toward the platinum so I only have to go back for it if I really want it to say I have 100% of all trophies. I think I'm only missing the one for getting through the stealth section without ever being seen.

Deleted member 25870

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Jesus, even GR vanilla on Vita is jumping in price. Sealed copies are hovering around $80 US with used copies going for just over half of that.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

Leandras

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Picked this series up in the recent sale and fell inlove with it after finishing the first game.

2 looks like a massive improvement so far in terms of graphics and music but it's frustrating to see a major part of the game is now just disabled and wasnt even patched out.

On PC I'd understand for a game that is seemingly a cult classic to struggle with maintaining servers but on PS4 we're paying for ps plus supposedly to keep the servers up so it's frustrating to see Sony pull this with a first party title on current gen hardware.

I see the reddit community is willing to help out new players by editing saves to unlock the gated rewards but it would've been fun unlocking them ingame. Or atleast have chests give dusty tokens as a workaround.

Apart from that I'm looking forward to the rest of this gem and love what they did to the stasis power in 2. Still early days as I just got past the intro.

See a second hand store is selling a physical copy of the remaster for the local equivalent of $7 but I'm guessing the PAL/EU version isnt as rare.

Snormy

I'll think about it
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest
Picked this series up in the recent sale and fell inlove with it after finishing the first game.

2 looks like a massive improvement so far in terms of graphics and music but it's frustrating to see a major part of the game is now just disabled and wasnt even patched out.

On PC I'd understand for a game that is seemingly a cult classic to struggle with maintaining servers but on PS4 we're paying for ps plus supposedly to keep the servers up so it's frustrating to see Sony pull this with a first party title on current gen hardware.

I see the reddit community is willing to help out new players by editing saves to unlock the gated rewards but it would've been fun unlocking them ingame. Or atleast have chests give dusty tokens as a workaround.

Apart from that I'm looking forward to the rest of this gem and love what they did to the stasis power in 2. Still early days as I just got past the intro.

See a second hand store is selling a physical copy of the remaster for the local equivalent of $7 but I'm guessing the PAL/EU version isnt as rare.

Yeah, it is a real shame the servers went down for gr2. While I didn't use the features much at the beginning, exploring them later I found it to be quite enjoyable.

I always enjoy reading impressions of the game, looking forward to hearing what you think of the game.

BBboy20

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
What was the save data unlocks when 2 detects Remaster's? That was my only interest in getting it.

Korigama

Oct 25, 2017
God, some people are so full of shit when talking about this series. Pardon the venting, but seeing the usual suspects take any opportunity to be dismissive and punch down while dry-humping the things Sony do care about pisses me off to no end (as with so many other things around here, it's lost on some people that just because you don't like something doesn't mean you have to be an asshole about it).

maouvin

Oct 25, 2017
Blumenau - Brazil
Yeah, nowadays I just put them on ignore and move on. Some even seem offended when GR is mentioned, it's crazy.

Of course, maybe Kat threw their family into the abyss, so the hate would be justified, but I'm not giving them the benefit of doubt.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
God, some people are so full of shit when talking about this series. Pardon the venting, but seeing the usual suspects take any opportunity to be dismissive and punch down while dry-humping the things Sony do care about pisses me off to no end (as with so many other things around here, it's lost on some people that just because you don't like something doesn't mean you have to be an asshole about it).

Yup, even in other communities I'm a part of I'll get occasionally get grief just for simply being a fan of the series out of nowhere, it's really annoying "teasing"

As for the thread I assume y'all are referring to, I put that on ignore the second I saw it come up, already knew how it would go