• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Hawk269

Oct 26, 2017
Did not see it posted, but in this morning's Best Buy Weekly Advertisement they have some great deals when your purchase a Xbox One X console. Link is below, but here are some of the deals:

Save $50.00 on the Xbox One Elite Controller when you purchase an Xbox One X Console
Save $20.00 on Xbox One Madden 18 when you purchase an Xbox One X Console
Save $10.00 on Xbox One Assassins Creed Origins when you purchase an Xbox One X Console

Below the main portion, they show a bunch of game under the heading "Enhance your favorite games on Xbox One X". Some of the game listed are on sale like Ghost Recon Wildlands save $30, Fifa 18 Save $10, Titanfall 2 is only $14.99 normally $19.99.

Some pretty good deals. I know a friend is going to jump all over the Elite controller since it will be $99.99 when he buys his One X.

There is another good deal for both PS4 and Xbox One on the following page for the G29/G920 Steering Wheel. In the ad it says you get the wheel for $299.99 plus a Free Shifter when you buy Need for Speed, but when you click on it, it does not require the purchase of the game. It is the same deal that ran during GTS, where I was able to get the Xbox One version (G920) for $299.99 plus Free shifter without having to buy GTS. Figured I add that since many good racers are out and this is a really good deal.
https://deals.bestbuy.com/?category=video+games

Last edited:

Soony Xbone Uhh

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Gamestop has the same deal with $50 off on the elite controller.

Clay

Oct 29, 2017
$5 off Titanfall 2! Ghost Recon for the same price it's been available on Amazon for weeks!! Looks like we've found our Wario64!!!

OP
OP
Hawk269

Hawk269

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah spend even more money to enjoy the console. Pretty weak deals tbh

WTH is wrong with people some times. No one is mandating you have to buy an Elite controller nor is it a requirement. On top of that, $50.00 off one of the best controllers is a good deal.