• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Bradbury

Oct 28, 2017
Tom Cruise in Mission Impossible 4, 5 and 6
From pilotiong a damn helicopter to climbing, and off course running, no one runs like my man missile Cruise

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Probably camera trickery for this instance but Chris Pratt can do real magic tricks.

Nappuccino

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The entirety of NBC's Hannibal.

Mads did a whole bunch of stuff that his juggling days aided.

OP
OP
DiipuSurotu

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Tom Cruise is ehh because it always looks like they write the scenes specifically to show off his skills instead of just naturally integrating his skills into a story.

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
Actor Rory Mccann who plays Sandor Clegane in Game of Thrones is actually a lumberjack and cuts wood on the show.

Jedi2016

Oct 27, 2017
Bill SkarsgĂĄrd does that thing with his lazy eye. I think It was the only film he really got to use it in. The director was talking about doing it as a CGI effect, and Bill said "Like this?" and just did it himself.

Zoe

Oct 25, 2017
ROjCDob.gif

Zoe

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know if he's quite that fancy, but I did hear that he enjoys cooking and is pretty good at it. He was pretty happy they let him do it on camera a fair amount for that show.
Nah, they talked about how they brought in all these professionals who couldn't pull it off and then Mads did it himself in one shot.

He was a juggler before acting.

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
I'm not condoning the Brown Bunny scene comment, but it's pretty unlikely for anyone to have seen this film unless they were looking for that scene (or at least researching instances of such scenes in film).

Housecat

Oct 25, 2017
Doesn't Nick Offerman do woodwork in real life? Can't remember if there's any good scenes showing off Ron Swanson actually working a lot with wood though.

Arta

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Terry O'Quinn can actually throw knives into trees on Lost.

Evangeline Lily was apparently a tomboy so she could actually climb trees on the show without cutting away to a stunt double.