• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

texhnolyze

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
Really enjoyed Bound by Flames. I will hop on this train and this looks even better. My question though, is it Steam or EGS? Didn't see it mentioned, cause I would love to try this via Proton if possible. Or hopefully it has a Native Linux version.
You can already pre-order the game on Steam.

Also a reminder that it's not a $60 game.

Smoolio

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Combat looks quite fun, and intrigued by all the build possibilities.

And props to showing off same-sex romance options right in the trailer, love it.

Jun 1, 2018
No Ancel on this one, apologies.

Since the question will certainly be on the way, X and Pro upgrades are HDR and 4K support.

I'll have to look into the first. I believe we have a 30fps lock on consoles, and no native ultra-widescreen support.

You begin in a big city on the old continent (lots of sidequests to do here but you can leave fairly quickly if you prefer), then head to the much wilder Teer Fradee for the majority of the game.
wtf only 20 people and contractors worked on this? this looks amazing!!!

BUT you will make A LOT OF people on the steam forum angry and disappointed if this wont get ultrawide support..

mere_immortal

Oct 25, 2017
Magic in combat looks cool, I like that you're not just standing back firing off stuff whilst standing still.

noyram23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If they somehow pull off the game day 1 without any major bug on PS4 Pro, i'm in. This looks sooo good

Landford

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I bet you Bioware cant make a combat half as good as how this one looks. Everything about it seems amazing.

texhnolyze

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia

Kinda reminds me of magic combat in Black Desert Online.

iAcp3Gf.gif

masizzai

Nov 28, 2017
No way this is day one since September is STACKED but definitely keeping my eye on this. Trailer really impressed me.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
The settings of Spiders' games always feel so fresh even if they aren't the most polished titles.

They take chances and I've always loved them for that. Can't wait for this.

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
Um I haven't heard of this game until this thread and that video had me super interested. Like...wtf. Rare that a game comes out of nowhere for me. I'll be curious about reviews.

Foxnull

Alt-Account
Banned
May 30, 2019
Positively kinda reminds me of Piranha Bytes. I think I will give this game a try and purchase it Day 1.

Blizzcut

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
I'm cautiously optimistic about this one. I just hope all of what they are really showing comes to fruition in the game and it's very representative as such. And not a lot of fluff videos being thrown around to mislead people.

Horns

Dec 7, 2018
It's out in a month. Never heard of it but this has my attention. I've been looking for another RPG.

Fiery Phoenix

Oct 26, 2017
I'm cautiously optimistic about this one. I just hope all of what they are really showing comes to fruition in the game and it's very representative as such. And not a lot of fluff videos being thrown around to mislead people.
I'm not worried about being misled. I just want the game to be technically stable at launch because these lower-budget types tend to be messy.

Deleted member 56752

Banned
May 15, 2019
I'm not worried about being misled. I just want the game to be technically stable at launch because these lower-budget types tend to be messy.
My biggest problem with lower budget games is that they still ask for $60. Sell this to me for $30. More people would use word of mouth and the game would do MUCHHHH better at launch competing with Star Wars, borderlands, destiny, cod, etc

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
My biggest problem with lower budget games is that they still ask for $60. Sell this to me for $30. More people would use word of mouth and the game would do MUCHHHH better at launch competing with Star Wars, borderlands, destiny, cod, etc
I guess ten bucks cheaper than the average game is something but yeah, I do wonder how they would do at 30 or 40.

Deleted member 56752

Banned
May 15, 2019
I guess ten bucks cheaper than the average game is something but yeah, I do wonder how they would do at 30 or 40.
Plague tale probably sold hand over fist because of its price point. This might have one or two YouTube's excited at most but will likely only see money on sale at 15 (and not a lot of money because it will be unpopular 7 months down the line) which is a complete loss for them imho

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
Plague tale probably sold hand over fist because of its price point. This might have one or two YouTube's excited at most but will likely only see money on sale at 15 (and not a lot of money because it will be unpopular 7 months down the line) which is a complete loss for them imho
There is the chance that a decently big streamer takes a liking to it and gets the sales up. CohCarnage...not sure if I have that spelled right, seems to love these types of games and plays the shit out of them on his channel. He's not Ninja big but he's got a lot of subs, and he gives these games a chance and is a super nice, positive guy. Every little bit helps.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
OK this video got me interested in the game. Shame there is no online co-op of sorts as me and my friend have really gotten into cooping games lately.

Oct 27, 2017
Coming from Technomancer, I know that this will be a solid game. It's a 7.

edit: seen the whole trailer. This is gonna be something special, it'll be overlooked still though. Day one. Best Buy needs to add it in their system already.

Last edited:

Hadok

Feb 14, 2018
Random screens from videos (sorry i don't know how to remove the youtube bar )
Screenshot-2019-08-07-Greed-Fall-Webseries-Ep2-Forging-an-Adventure-You-Tube.png

Screenshot-2019-08-07-Greed-Fall-Webseries-Ep2-Forging-an-Adventure-You-Tube-1.png

Dalik

Nov 1, 2017
And this looks really cool.
I really like the creatures and the environnements
i didn't except (gay) romance options,this is a cool surprise.I don't really care about romance in game but hey,that's nice.
Liked the video and I'm inclined to buy at day one just to support lgbtq representation!

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's looking really good, September is a busy month for me though so I'll pick it up at some point in the future.

Shifty Capone

Oct 27, 2017
Los Angeles
This looks fantastic. Gears was going to be the game I played first, but it looks like Greefall is going to my go to after Control. This fall is so exciting for games for me. Every few weeks something I think will be great is releasing.