• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

RecLib

Oct 27, 2017
I just got a quest asking me to come back "two days later". Is time a big thing in this game, are there other quests that could expire while waiting two days for this quest, etc?

RandomSeed

Oct 27, 2017
I just got a quest asking me to come back "two days later". Is time a big thing in this game, are there other quests that could expire while waiting two days for this quest, etc?

Someone can correct me, but I think that just means when it is available, not that you can miss it past 2 days. I fast traveled to do this quest from far enough away that it would have been past the time, yet it was still there.

OP
OP
Stiler

Stiler

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
I lol at how annoying the homing charging attacks are. If the starting dodge was better or hit boxes weren't as big they'd be a non issue but God damn. I wish the game had incentives to block at the last second or dodge right before the hit. Does it fill up the special attack faster?

If you block at the right time you'll parry/counter rather then simply block an attack.

Kadzork

Has got mad skills!!
Oct 27, 2017
I keep forgetting about the active pause - been so long since I played a game with one.

Kolya

Jan 26, 2018
Not sure if this is a bug or not, but has anyone else's magic attacks slowed down? As in the rate you can fire them off? I was able to fire them off pretty quickly but all of a sudden I have to wait 1-2 seconds before firing another one.

Either this is the bug or the actual bug was that I was able to fire them off too quickly and it's fixed itself...

RecLib

Oct 27, 2017
So uh... I'm ready for my next terrible video game romance. Who is my lesbian option?

Someone can correct me, but I think that just means when it is available, not that you can miss it past 2 days. I fast traveled to do this quest from far enough away that it would have been past the time, yet it was still there.

Thats reassuring to hear. I get to much anxiety from "fear of missing things" in games where there are time pressures on activities and such, ruins my experience quite often.

Mórríoghain

Nov 2, 2017
This game is great so far. Played for about 4 hours, still in the intro section. It has just the right amount of jank. Loving it.

RandomSeed

Oct 27, 2017
I'm surprised you can't turn off some of the companion warnings. Stop telling me to drink a magic potion! 😉

Gloomz

Oct 27, 2017
It's weird to me that there isn't a non-lethal option.

Seems odd to be murdering Nauts when trespassing.

RandomSeed

Oct 27, 2017
Sneaking past Nauts was funny. Was right in front of them, yet the eye didn't reach full red. No wonder they are guarding the warehouses and not on the ships. Probably sail right into a lighthouse, or some rocks.

Mercador

Nov 18, 2017
Quebec City
yeah you need a premium account.

Pros and Cons are the same among the other reviews ,but the real downside apparently is the story in the last third of the game,it fells appart.
Thanks for letting me know. It might be a bit overscored at Gamekult (they are generally harsher than that) but the JV score surprised me a bit. I guess they didn't want to be called chauvinist.

RecLib

Oct 27, 2017
It's weird to me that there isn't a non-lethal option.

Seems odd to be murdering Nauts when trespassing.
Huh? You can steal a sailors uniform on the upper building and you won't have to kill anyone.

I think he meant non lethal combat option. The answer to that is pretty clear though: There is no non lethal combat option so that there is consequence to failing to find or pursue a non combat route.

FF Seraphim

Oct 26, 2017
Tokyo
Welp work is closed due to still having to repair damages from the latest typhoon. Guess Ill spend the day playing Greedfall.

Olengie

Oct 25, 2017
Just wanted to come here and say I love the thread title. Will buy the game at some point

mogster7777

Oct 27, 2017
so if i pick magic user at the start does that mean im locked into abilities or is there a way to get everything by the end?