• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017

Jaq'or

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Jun 6, 2018
That was... uhm... not good.
That was really good.

ShorttermThornyFlycatcher-size_restricted.gif

trugs26

Jan 6, 2018
I'm not familiar with their new stuff but I enjoyed both songs. The second one in particular (a new song?) seems better suited for the event too.

Mylonite

May 15, 2019
I thought it was a good performance. I'm not a huge fan, but they put on a solid show. I don't understand why many on here were so enraged by it in the TGA thread.

Deleted member 2474

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
the second song sounds better live than it does on the recording, mainly because the production on the official version is absolutely horrendous and not at all suited to green day's music

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not familiar with their new stuff but I enjoyed both songs. The second one in particular (a new song) seems better suited for the event too.
the other new song in the beat saber pack is

which also would have been fine for the event.

I thought it was a good performance. I'm not a huge fan, but they put on a solid show. I don't understand why many on here were so enraged by it in the TGA thread.
once any band (aside from seemingly radiohead who manages to continue to mostly be treated like an indie darling despite their massive success) becomes so popular... if they perform anywhere, the universe requires that people swarm the internet to complain about the band and how much they suck.

in other thoughts I'm really surprised that wake me up when September ends wasn't in the pack given it's one of the most popular custom songs in beat saber.