• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

refusi0n1

Oct 27, 2017
The laugh is super forced to me but if it pisses off racist titties then by all means continue.

Give me old man banjo anyday.

Last edited:

Deleted member 11413

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I filed this under the same shit as Pelosi clapping.

Glad people found catharsis in this guy laughing his ass off though, we all need levity in these dark times.
I'm not sure why, this guy has no more power than the average person and at least is pointing out the absurdity of these people. Then once he got Twitter notoriety he used that to direct people to beneficial resources that help immigrants. There is no negative to this story other than Trump supporters being fucking assholes so I'm not sure why you directed anger at anyone other than them.

dark_prinny

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
What's with the banjo dude?
Are we sure this is not from a sitcom?

3471902732131fb7238ce992af0bca9e698413b5b1f265da016f35431b5a46287511ceb6.jpg

Phalanx 2 to be announced soon?

Kurdel

Nov 7, 2017
I'm not sure why, this guy has no more power than the average person and at least is pointing out the absurdity of these people. Then once he got Twitter notoriety he used that to direct people to beneficial resources that help immigrants. There is no negative to this story other than Trump supporters being fucking assholes so I'm not sure why you directed anger at anyone other than them.

Anger? I am not directing nager at anyone, I am saying this is empty calories in the nightmare that is the current american political landscape.

I get the angle that laughing at these people robs them of power, but allow me to be cynical considering the meterial impact the Maga hatters are actually doing across the nation and on minorities everywhere.

Deleted member 11413

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Anger? I am not directing nager at anyone, I am saying this is empty calories in the nightmare that is the current american political landscape.

I get the angle that laughing at these people robs them of power, but allow me to be cynical considering the meterial impact the Maga hatters are actually doing across the nation and on minorities everywhere.
It's not just your cynicism, you were taking a holier-than-thou attitude to people laughing about the situation in the thread, which is completely unnecessary given that people are well aware of the impact of Trumptards and Trump's rhetoric.

Kurdel

Nov 7, 2017
It's not just your cynicism, you were taking a holier-than-thou attitude to people laughing about the situation in the thread, which is completely unnecessary given that people are well aware of the impact of Trumptards and Trump's rhetoric.

You must have missed this post of mine then, if you read my take as an attack on everyone having fun with this.

I filed this under the same shit as Pelosi clapping.

Glad people found catharsis in this guy laughing his ass off though, we all need levity in these dark times.

Burrman

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly that's probably the best response to these types of idiots. That was good tho lol

Mulciber

Aug 22, 2018
I wanna be friends with GSG. I imagine that I will catch his infectious laughter all the time. I just laugh along with him! I can't help it.

Filipus

Prophet of Regret
Avenger
Dec 7, 2017
This has so much meme potential it's incredible. Also, banjo guy song was great. We live in troubled times.

Ronnie Poncho

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Green Shirt's reaction is the best way to defuse these morons. No point debating them, laughing at them is the best cure.

Plus he rocks a mustache better than anyone else I've seen before

Menik

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
We need a live feed of Tucson council meetings. Between the heartfelt banjo player, and passionate daisy dukes protestor, this has just been great. I don't wanna miss a beat.

SpankyDoodle

Oct 25, 2017
It's Moonvest!
"Gimme your fingernails."
Kennith's "No!" never fails to make me laugh. I love that gag.

You must have never been to a City Council Meeting. This is pretty normal.

NuGzOnL8LbM.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

38321750001_5590691515001_5590692521001-vs.jpg

Stuff gets crazy.
Holy shit Parks & Rec didn't exaggerate at all, did they O__O

Has anybody tried to green screen him yet?

1aMpiwY.gif
Holy shit I burst out laughing at work

andrew

Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit Parks & Rec didn't exaggerate at all, did they O__O
Hah I was gonna say in response to a lot of people comparing it to Parks--the local gov meetings were the one part of that show that was not even a LITTLE BIT exaggerated. public forums like this in town, city, etc. governments are always this hysterical and insane.

and I honestly kinda love it because it feels like the purest form of representative democracy in a way. like there's your city councilperson, who got their job due to the voting by maybe 5% of the population, but still any single person is free to go to a meeting and step up to the mic and express what they think is the biggest issue around. and the people who make the effort are usually very passionate about something very specific. makes for perfect pure comedy.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
The leader of an anti-immigrant group was arrested by Surprise police on suspicion of identity theft, according to court records and the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office.
Jennifer M. Harrison, 42, was booked into jail by Surprise police on Oct. 24 on one count of taking the identity of another, a Class 4 felony, said Sgt. Bryant Vanegas, a spokesman for the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office.
Harrison, a founder of the right-wing group AZ Patriots, was released from custody on Friday morning, Vanegas said.
The charge is commonly used to prosecute undocumented immigrants who use a fictitious name or someone's identity to obtain a job in Arizona.
But in this case, Harrison is accused of taking "the identity of another by accessing an elderly victim's hotel points," according to a probable cause statement.
Police allege she did this on Sept. 30 to make a hotel reservation in northern California to attend a rock concert festival, the statement says.
Harrison also was recently the subject of a viral video.
The footage depicted her and another man, protesting a proposal at Tucson City Hall that would prohibit police from inquiring about a person's immigration status.
Meanwhile, a mustachioed man, simply known as the "green-shirt guy" for his lime-colored polo, bursts into laughter at Harrison and the man she's with.
--------------------------
When she was arrested and transferred to a Surprise police station, she told officers she was innocent and did not cooperate with police, the court document says.
"Jennifer created a scene at the PD (police department) and in the booking room because she believes she is above the law and does not want to be treated like a criminal," the document says.
Police also said she kicked over a trash can and used profanity, the statement says.
According to the probable cause statement, Harrison used the victim's name, address and club-reward points to make the hotel reservation.
"This was done without (the) knowledge and permission of the victim who is willing to aid in prosecution," the court document says.

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
The leader of an anti-immigrant group was arrested by Surprise police on suspicion of identity theft, according to court records and the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office.
Jennifer M. Harrison, 42, was booked into jail by Surprise police on Oct. 24 on one count of taking the identity of another, a Class 4 felony, said Sgt. Bryant Vanegas, a spokesman for the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office.
Harrison, a founder of the right-wing group AZ Patriots, was released from custody on Friday morning, Vanegas said.
The charge is commonly used to prosecute undocumented immigrants who use a fictitious name or someone's identity to obtain a job in Arizona.
But in this case, Harrison is accused of taking "the identity of another by accessing an elderly victim's hotel points," according to a probable cause statement.
Police allege she did this on Sept. 30 to make a hotel reservation in northern California to attend a rock concert festival, the statement says.
Harrison also was recently the subject of a viral video.
The footage depicted her and another man, protesting a proposal at Tucson City Hall that would prohibit police from inquiring about a person's immigration status.
Meanwhile, a mustachioed man, simply known as the "green-shirt guy" for his lime-colored polo, bursts into laughter at Harrison and the man she's with.
--------------------------
When she was arrested and transferred to a Surprise police station, she told officers she was innocent and did not cooperate with police, the court document says.
"Jennifer created a scene at the PD (police department) and in the booking room because she believes she is above the law and does not want to be treated like a criminal," the document says.
Police also said she kicked over a trash can and used profanity, the statement says.
According to the probable cause statement, Harrison used the victim's name, address and club-reward points to make the hotel reservation.
"This was done without (the) knowledge and permission of the victim who is willing to aid in prosecution," the court document says.

"my former hate group"