• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
V8mqmgP.png

From my own XP account

whoops

Save some green, man though.

Last edited:

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
They had mentioned making Octopath 2 but didn't consider it showing up today. Wonder if it gets a demo shadowdropped

Rowsdower

Prophet of Truth - The Wise Ones
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Yup. Saw this on my page as well.

PC Day 1 as well! Love that -22% discount.

Kain-Nosgoth

Oct 25, 2017
Switzerland
triangle strategy was obvious, like octopath 1 and bravely default 2...

but octopath 2? I'm hyped to get a new soundtrack by yasunori nishiki... but man they better up their game in term of writing and interactions between the stories

ngower

Nov 20, 2017
I wonder if maybe there'll be some kind of HD-2D sale alongside these announcements? I've had P:TS on my list all year but it refuses to drop in price.

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
Octopath 2!!!!

As long as they improve on the core mechanic somehow tying the group together please. That seemed to be a widely wanted criticized lack in the original

PepperedHam

Oct 27, 2017
Pennsylvania
Octopath 2 a Nintendo or Sony showing you think? I want the first game on a dang Playstation so I'm hoping for the latter so it leads to that. Either way hype.

ZeroDS

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Octopath 2 has to do a better job with its story for me to even think of grabbing it honestly.

Atom

Jul 25, 2021
AND THEYRE RELEASING NEXT MONTH

Joking, but do they have release date info up?

Kaydigi

Apr 25, 2019
Crazy that Octopath has never dropped below $29. I always wanted to pick it up now it's out of print.

Sagroth

Oct 28, 2017
Despite never getting past the super boss in the first game, I'm down for Octopath 2.

_zoipi

One Winged Slayer
Nov 23, 2017
Madrid
I weas excited for Octopath Traveller II, the i remembered the shit final boss it had the first one.

SunBroDave

Oct 25, 2017
All I need to know is if Octopath Traveler II has the same composer(s) as Octopath Traveler I. Because if so, then holy fuck

Ricitor

Oct 27, 2017
Uh Oh Spaghettios. Loved Triangle Strategy and hopefully Octopath 2 grabs me more than the first one.

Beelzebufo

Jun 1, 2022
Canada
Nice, looking forward to playing Triangle without the awful menu and input lag. Very glad to see Octopath 2 day one on PC (assumingly anyway)

To be honest, I doubt Triangle Strategy has anything to do with the SoP as it's been just over six months after the Switch release of the game, so it was expected to hit Steam really soon regardless. Octopath 2 is very much a surprise, though!