• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ShinUltramanJ

Oct 27, 2017
The interesting part of this sale is the free Intel Starter pack.

The other free Gold/Silver games are bundle titles they must have a gajillion keys for, and are always trying to unload. Anyone that tends to hit up the bundle sales probably already has all of the better stuff.

You'll have to decide if the slightly higher sale prices are worth the free games you may or may not bother with.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Half of those games have been cheap on Steam and other key sellers. Most of them aren't all that impressive unless you've been neglecting them for years or are starting out your PC collection. GMG has made mini bundles of those games for years.
I own majority of those games so this offer isn't for me but as I mentioned, if you're starting out or missing some of them, go for it.

Mind you, Steam would need the approval of those games' publishers to even give them away with any particular purchase, and those pubs would likely much prefer users spent for those titles than however much Valve would cover in return.
Even GOG only offered 2 or 3 games only per user for reaching a specific amount spent on their store in prior sales.

Aaron D.

Oct 25, 2017
I nabbed Project Hospital (-25%) after regretting not picking it up at the same price during the Steam sale.

htp314

Oct 31, 2017
Where does the voucher appear? I bought a Silver title, but didn't got any voucher.

CrazyIvan1978

Oct 27, 2017
Wisconsin
It shows up immediately after the purchase, you should see three things, the % off voucher, the 100% off voucher and the intel code. If you are no longer on that page, then going into your account information under the YOUR PURCHASE tab is where it will be.

htp314

Oct 31, 2017
It shows up immediately after the purchase, you should see three things, the % off voucher, the 100% off voucher and the intel code. If you are no longer on that page, then going into your account information under the YOUR PURCHASE tab is where it will be.
Weird, it doesn't show up in my end. I guess I have to contact customer service.

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
If you sign up for the Intel newsletter after redeeming your code, you'll get a second redemption code good for one game. It's a different batch of games, and it includes Grid Autosport.

Kirksplosion

Aug 21, 2018
FYI: Raw Data is no longer one of the options in the Intel pack.

I bought a $5 Silver tier game for the sole purpose of getting Raw Data only to find the game wasn't an option anymore when I was selecting my free games. Went back to GMG and it was removed from their list too. The bait-and-switch annoyed me enough to send a support ticket, but I'm not expecting anything from it. This blows.