• The GiftBot 2.0 Launch Giveaway Extravaganza has come to a close with an astounding 8073 games given away to the community by 696 members, a huge success thanks to you! The gifting now continues with more official prizes in the new Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Leftover Steam codes are also being given away to the PC Gaming Era community.

Grey's Anatomy S16 |OT| Longest-Running Primetime Medical Drama (RIP ER)

Tfritz

Oct 25, 2017
Ellen Pompeo showing up with no make up to read three lines and collect her $900,000 per episode, actual queen.

Tfritz

Oct 25, 2017
Was Sabrina the Richard's niece that was featured on the show like a decade ago when Adele was still alive?

Edit: Nevermind, just got to the part where they said she hasn't been to Seattle since she was 8

Tfritz

Oct 25, 2017
Owen: And it turns out it's not that you never wanted to have kids, it's that you didn't want to have them with me.
Amelia, if she was being honest: Yes. You are absolutely terrible, Meredith told me about the time you screamed "You killed my baby" at Cristina during Zola's birthday party, which, that by itself is a deal breaker, but then today, literally three hours ago, you were trying to prevent a woman from exercising her right to choose because you were pissed at me, and it's like not only is that a deal breaker, you should also lose your medical license. Shit Meredith lost her license for less. I hope whatever natural disaster befalls Seattle at the end of this season claims your life.

TheMilkman

Banned
Aug 30, 2019
Yeah for real Owen has been on some other shit since the beginning. And for some reason the writers thought it would be great to pair him first with my all time favorite character (Yang), then with my second (Amy).

Tfritz

Oct 25, 2017
i know there's no point in nit picking the characters's schedules or trying to apply real world logic to it, but it's soooo funny to me that grey-sloane's chief of cardio and chief of neuro can apparently just... like... leave work in the middle of the day in a flight of fancy, which is already on top of them losing their chief of pediatric surgery and chief of general surgery and chief of trauma (though i guess teddie does that now?)

every other hospital is a hell hole, but grey sloane is such a well oiled machine it literally doesn't need doctors to run

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
Amelia at least was planning to go to Owen, so she must have been off work. It is the middle of the day, but they are doing shift work, so it could easily be before or after the shift.

Casker

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah yesterday's episode was rather good. Trial went just about as expected. Meredith going off on the doctor that got Derek killed was great. Guy was shook

Tfritz

Oct 25, 2017
What a fun episode. This had some Big Series Finale Energy if it hadn't been for the last, what, five or so minutes at the house and resident room. Speaking of, looks like the Resident LGBT Alliance is fractured, but maybe that means they'll actually get storylines and... just, like, regular lines?

(Also lol @ the return of the "Mediocre Man Meredith Is Banging Is Too Intimidated By How Smart and How Much Better Of A Surgeon She Is Than Him" storyline. Meredith! Find you a better man!)

It's so funny that, at the hearing of whether she should lose her medical license because she broke the rules, that they won by... breaking the rules. Too bad they didn't have any of her former normal person patients show up and be like "wait why is the doctor who saves lives losing her license because she saved a life? shouldn't we be punishing health insurance companies for being scams that don't produce anything or provide an actual service to the people instead of the doctor who has actual skills?"

Meredith going off on the doctor that got Derek killed was great. Guy was shook
Finally Meredith's curse energy is working for her!

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
The best thing was Amelia coming back happy that he died.

(Also lol @ the return of the "Mediocre Man Meredith Is Banging Is Too Intimidated By How Smart and How Much Better Of A Surgeon She Is Than Him" storyline. Meredith! Find you a better man!)
It is especially asshole-ish because he knows that even for Derek, she wasn't willing to put her career to the side. And he was the best brain surgeon in the US.

TheMilkman

Banned
Aug 30, 2019
It's so funny that, at the hearing of whether she should lose her medical license because she broke the rules, that they won by... breaking the rules.
Man, I love Met, but fucking this. I’ll repeat what I said before, Met needs an actual kick in the ass. Break the fucking cutie hard type shit

Casker

Oct 25, 2017
Not liking the Amelia twist. Her and Link are so good why do they have to fuck that up. It's also a fucking CRIME if Koracick ends up alone. Dudes a freakin gem and it really sucks that Teddy isn't with him.

It's nice how they have Crisitina in the plot even though she's not actually there.