• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Bedlam

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
This insane incident confirms yet again that the WH is currently occupied by a gang of fucking sociopaths.

Smh

Foffy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Holy fuck.

Though, remiss I am here to to try ""defend"" Trump here, is more of the blame on Robert O'Brien? He probably pushed the idea in haste to give Trump brownie points for creating unity where there was clearly division, and it imploded hard.

Trump's dumb for agreeing to this and being the head honcho so naturally he takes blame, but O'Brien is fucking dumb for doing this in such a haste that he thought there wasn't a problem. And why is a national security advisor making moves like this?

Oh, right...he's in charge of Hostage Affairs, y'all.

Stop It

Bad Cat
Oct 25, 2017
I would've tried to fight her on the spot.

And then fight 45's dumb ass as well.

You ignorant motherfucker, why did you think I would want to meet my son's killer? You dumb fuck.
They actually do want to meet her, and talk about what happened and explain why she should return to the UK.

Just not in these circumstances. It was a car accident after all, not a murder.

Trump however, my god this isn't an episode of Oprah you complete tool.

MonoStable

Oct 27, 2017
Man I would have gone and when that door opened just slapped the shit out of everyone, live, on national TV.

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
Trump is some sort of empathy black hole. We didn't need the brightest minds, years of research and technological advancement to see a black hole. Theres been one on the Mar-a-lago golf course 300 days out of the year.

Persagen

Oct 27, 2017
I thought nothing could surprise me anymore regarding how despicable Trump is.

I was wrong. Holy shit, this is beyond disgusting.

Askherserenity

Prophet of Truth - Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
How is this real

What

Also, did no one over there in the fucking white house think this was a bad idea? My head is having trouble processing this.

How is this real

WedgeX

Oct 27, 2017
Holy fuck.

Though, remiss I am here to to try ""defend"" Trump here, is more of the blame on Robert O'Brien? He probably pushed the idea in haste to give Trump brownie points for creating unity where there was clearly division, and it imploded hard.

Trump's dumb for agreeing to this and being the head honcho so naturally he takes blame, but O'Brien is fucking dumb for doing this in such a haste that he thought there wasn't a problem. And why is a national security advisor making moves like this?

Oh, right...he's in charge of Hostage Affairs, y'all.

Only one of them is President...

Stop It

Bad Cat
Oct 25, 2017
They still have no idea what happened. No idea if their son was left alone until the emergency services arrived, or if they spoke, what she said to their dying son. I'd be fucking livid too.
Yep.

It's a sad situation all round and Trump tries to make it a talk show on the White House grounds.

The fuck.

Persagen

Oct 27, 2017
Trump is some sort of empathy black hole. We didn't need the brightest minds, years of research and technological advancement to see a black hole. Theres been one on the Mar-a-lago golf course 300 days out of the year.
Yep, and it's one of the many grotesque characteristics of Trump we've known for years, but millions didn't care.

There was a story Trump told (around 2010?) about an elderly man who fell and hit his head at one of Trump's properties. Trump said that he was worried - not about the elderly man, but that the pooling blood would damage his marble floors.

Deleted member 7148

Oct 25, 2017
He was hoping to catch some sort of touching "forgiveness" moment that he could be praised for and it fucking backfired on him. What an idiot.

Ayato_Kanzaki

Nov 22, 2017
Trump probably tought that under the pressure of the cameras, the parents would have no choice but to accept the killer's apologies, and that this diplomatic incident would be solved like that, with him appearing as the good conciliator or some shit.

Like usual, everything Trump does is all about Trump. I'm glad it backfired on him, while also being sad for the parents having to put up with this.

Landy828

Oct 26, 2017
Clemson, SC
I would have punched that piece of trash in the face.

11039412-standard.jpg
= Trump

meowdi gras

Feb 24, 2018
There truly is no insensitivity this sociopath won't stoop to for a photo-op. Glad these folks didn't give his disgusting ass the satisfaction.

Instant Vintage

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
They actually do want to meet her, and talk about what happened and explain why she should return to the UK.

Just not in these circumstances. It was a car accident after all, not a murder.

Trump however, my god this isn't an episode of Oprah you complete tool.

You're right. I'm going to edit my post.

I still feel some type of way about 45, however. I high-key want to just...never mind.

Tamanon

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Was his thought that they'd just want to have a quick heart-to-heart and then the whole thing would blow over?

Weird to not mention she'd be present there beforehand.

LiK

Oct 25, 2017
"nincompoops" was the right word to describe those morons who arranged it.

Daphne

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I don't even know what to say. How does this fucker keep managing to shock me? I already think he's capable of any low.

ReAxion

Oct 26, 2017
Shit like this where he always goes the extra mile and I'm never really sure if it's because of some twisted expectations for praise or just for crueltys sake.

this one's easy, it's always praise!
the cruelty, or the perceived cruelty, that's for someone else to do. dude can't even fire people to their face. the game show firing guy!