• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The family knows flattering and entertaining Trump's ego is the only chance they have at justice for their child. They keep giving him very empty, generic compliments in interviews - they've been given good advice and I imagine most grieving parents would do the same.

I wonder how the family of the guy tortured to death in NK feel about Trump now.

HotHamBoy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The family knows flattering and entertaining Trump's ego is the only chance they have at justice for their child. They keep giving him very empty, generic compliments in interviews - they've been given good advice and I imagine most grieving parents would do the same.

But Trump is a lunatic. Unpredictable. Tasteless. Self-obsessed. Sociopath. Incapable of empathy, lacking entirely in social graces.

Not the person I'd seek justice from. He is only capable of causing more pain and suffering.

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
Traffic accidents make someone a killer now?

That's not what killer means. This was a shitty, stupid thing to try to do, but can we be realistic about that aspect?

It is exactly what it means. She killed the kid. It may not be murder (lack of proven intent would be manslaughter) but it was homicide likely due to either negligence or inebriation.

For the record, the level of negligence required to commit vehicular manslaughter in a British side-street is pretty substantial. The speed limit is extremely low and urban areas are frequently narrow enough to necessitate slow driving.

This too. Still, the simple fact that she was driving on the wrong side of the road is evidence of negligence.

I grew up in the US. I've driven in the UK. It's not hard to swap between left hand drive and right hand drive.